Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

Eli purred and nodded, "Yours," he said softly as he continued to grind his hips into her, thrusting and bouncing her on his cock as she rode out an orgasam. He smiled as he touched her again, his horns starting to... shrink a bit almost? They moved down a bit in size and he leaned in and kissed her again, "All of this is yours," he said to her happily as he rode her to her own finish, before cumming with her. He squirmed with delight as he came inside her, shivering and letting out a long moan of pleasure before collapsing, slinking down and taking her with him till he was laying on hi back instead of merely propped up. He He looked into her eyes and smiled, "Good.... gracious me,' He said to her softly, "You know how to make a man happy," he continued before nipping at her ear playfully, "You look like you enjoyed it too... but I'm not sure if you wanna keep going or not," he said.

Had his horns.. Gotten smaller? Any questions she had were swept away by the sudden warmth filling her, a happy sigh leaving her lips as she collapsed against his chest and laid there still panting. "Did you just say gracious?" It seemed he always had something new to surprise her with, no matter how often she thought she'd figured him out. She patted at his chest as her ear twitched, a muted moan slipping out before she shook her head. "Just let me lay here for the moment. I never thought I'd be here and I think both my brain and body just melted." Pawing for one of his hands, she moved it to place on her thigh to show him how badly it was still shaking. "Just hold me for a minute, and then you can explain things."

He brought her in again, and kissed her deeply, slowly turning the couple till he was atop her and she was on her back again, "I say gracious and all sorts of things, can't exactly speak like everyone else and blasphemy," he said, "It kinda stings a little to say those things," he whispered before kissing her again. When he pulled away again he was... different. His horns were gone, his teeth were more human, even his eyes and his skin ahd changed to a more normal hue. He chuckled, "You look shocked... you've never seen me in my human form... disguise, whatever you wanna call it," he said to her. He smirked as his horns grew out and he went back to the form she was familiar with and knew.

He shivered, "Most people like to deal with you when you look more normal... I tend to try to but the more powerful you are the more it takes... you can tell a demons power from there horns..." he said, "And we got two types of energy... kinda like how you have two types of wealth... there's a more...instant energy we earn, and a more overall that makes us bigger and stronger... I was running on fumes even if I have massive power from my position and the things I do," he said, "So now... now you'll see me like no one has in almost a decade," he said grinning, teeth sharp and pointy again.

"Mm, wouldn't want to be struck by lightning just for what you say." It sounded obnoxious, though, and she thanked her luck she didn't have that negative aspect to deal with. Nearly purring with satisfaction at the kiss, she whined quietly when he pulled back before the sound changed to a loud gasp. He looked human, almost. So much so that most people wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

"You do have very large horns." She touched one gently, running her finger across it as they returned. "I'm glad I could give you energy, even though I feel like I used the last of mine." Maybe having sex while sick hadn't been her brightest idea, but she wasn't about to complain. Her thumb ran over his fang gently and she shivered, scratching behind his ear before her hand dropped. "You said something about.. Paperwork?"

He sighed as he kept his hips moving with her, smiling as he wanted to continue, "Its nothing... just a little... contract... a...a.. contract with a demon," He said softly, "You know... standard... standard things," he said to her softly as he nuzzled her sweetly and kissed her again, "You go to sleep, and when you wake up we'll talk more," he said sounding as confident as ever. He smirked, "I can come into your dream if you'll let me... we can continue our night or do.... anything you want really," he said to her.

"I don't know if that sounds terrifying or not, it kind of makes me sound like I sold my soul." She yawned and grumbled quietly. "But I'm also too tired to care if that's what I did." Contracts with demons sounded like anything but standard, but he was right, the conversation could wait. She was already starting to doze, exhausted and still recovering from her apparent sickness. "Sure, sure, dreams." She mumbled the words, eyes closing as she yawned quietly. "Something relaxing. Anything relaxing, as long as you're there, surprise me. Beach.. Or.. Something else." Patting at him in a half asleep stupor, she settled herself properly and mumbled out another string of words before she was fully asleep.

The incubus chuckled, "Its almost like that... more like a safety waiver saying we both know the risks... its not a good idea for a incubus or succubus to stick with one or two people... its dangerous for them to become dependant and dangerous for you I might drain you dry and kill you, but... I think we both know I'm ont gonna kill you, right?"H e said to her kissing her forehead.

When she finally nodded off and headed for dreamland, she woke to find herself on a warm rooftop in the city. Nothing but the lights of the city below them twinkling and blinking, and the stars above. It fet great. Two beds lay on the surprisingly flat roof with no door or way up, and two more lounge chairs, with him laying out on one of the chairs nude, "Hey sleepy head," He teased her.

"Beds on a roof, huh?" Anaya couldn't help but smile at the sight, looking at the peaceful sky before back over to Eli. "And of course you're naked, why am I not surprised?" Even in her dreams, he couldn't resist flaunting that ridiculously amazing body of his. And it was ridiculously amazing. "I'm surprised you didn't put me naked." Not that she had much in the way of clothes, but maybe that was her own mind leaving her in nothing but undergarments. Was that really her mind being so filthy? Sauntering over to the bed and sprawling on it, she was surprised to feel how comfortable it was even in her dream.

"So what, do you make everything as amazing in dreams as it can be in real life?" Rolling onto her side to look over at him, her smile grew as she sighed softly. "I don't even feel sick here, just.. Comfortable. Very comfortable. Even with you laying around with your cock out."

The incubi laughed loudly, "Oh yes, I like to get quite comfortable," he teased her, "But yes... I used to be able to actually put things out on the roof, where I'd relax and stare at the stars with whoever I was with for the night," he said as he sighed, "In a dream the world can be perfect. No sickness. No bad fevers. No bad weather," he said with a sigh, "But you can't stay in a dream.... and I can't make you look any different way. You're the one thing in your dream I can't control," He said with a smile, "So you wanted to make yourself look like that... weather it was for yourself or for me, I can't tell, but I'll pretend you wanted to surprise me," He teased her as her bed slowly floated closer till they were laying side by side, with him still staring up into the sky.

"I don't know any reason I'd care what I looked like, so maybe it was subconsciously for you." She shrugged. "At least it's cute, I guess. I don't think I'd normally go for lace, but it seems to be cliche, and I'm sure you like it." Was she really making that effort for him already, even in her own mind? Strange. "You could have just joined me on the bed if you wanted to be closer." She contemplated rolling over onto the chair with him, but the bed was far bigger and far more comfortable looking. "I mean, you can still come up on the bed, you know." Reaching over to run her fingers over a horn, she traced the length of one before scratching behind his ear. "I do like your horns, although I do have to ask how many people have actually held onto them in bed?" Giving him a cheeky grin as she patted the bed beside her, she scooted over to make room for him.

The incubi grinned at her, "You wanna be the first?" he asked her softly, "And yeah, a few girls might have," he said to her, "And if you like the horns, I'll keep them on me," he said to her. He stopped for a minute before letting out a sigh, "Alright, well, I guess... I should mention about the... paperwork," he said softly. He got close and moved even closer still, pulling her in as he spooned with her, she felt in the real world his body do the same, and the sense of his... length against her back. He kissed her neck again and smiled down at her, "Its a big thing... its rather serious and I'm sorry that this is how I'm telling you but.. basically its like a... proposal? Sort of? A... marriage you can break off any time, but it says that you understand your soul is bound to my own black void," he said to her, "Since... ya know, I don't really have a soul, but it means that anything happens to you, happens to me, and that I get exclusive rights to use your energies... so no one else, not a vampire, werewolf or anything else can take you..." he said, "I know it sounds like... owning you, and I hate that... I don't want to own you and you know that but..." he sighed and hugged her, "If you'd rather not. We call this a one night stand. I pay a fine, cost isn't bad don't worry about it, and then we just... move on. You continue to live here and we keep doing what we've been doing, but no more sex," he said, "And... not as intense dreams," he added.

"They suit you." She shrugged. "I don't know why, they just do." Pausing when he started to explain, her brow creased even as he wrapped her up and held her securely. "A proposal?" Her soul bound? "And you didn't think to tell me that beforehand? That seems like something you'd mention before you stick your cock in someone, Eli!" A bit irritated that it was just now coming to light, she huffed quietly even though she made no effort to move.

"I don't want anyone else touching me or taking me, but it still would have been nice to know this beforehand." Grumbling quietly to herself, she wiggled back against him before grinning. "I don't think I want to stop having sex with you. In fact, I know I don't." She shrugged, shifting to roll over and face him instead. "Don't think I didn't feel that, mister. That does make me wonder, though," She looked thoughtful, tapping a single nail against his chest. "If we have sex in a dream, does it only happen here, or do we actually have sex, since I already know you're curled up around me in your bed."

The incubi smiled at her, "Glad you like the horns and glad you're okay with the whole... contract,' He said to her softly as he hugged her back, "If we have sex it'll be like a wonderful little wet dream for you," he said to her, "So you might mess the sheets or something, but we won't be...doing it. I'm not one to do something to someone's body while they're under unless they expressly ask me too," he said to her, "So its up to you to give me the go ahead for that," he said.

He licked his lips a bit as he got closer to her, "Somnophilia isn't really my thing but for you I can do whatever," he teased her, "They say when we incubi and sex demons make a bond with someone, we end up being able to smell them from a mile away, like a shark with blood, you ready to be stalked and hunted through the streets?" he teased her before kissing her again. He paused a moment, frowning, "Maybe we did go fast though, you're burning up in the real world," he said to her softly, "I'm gonna poof for a bit, but I'll be back soon, I just need to get something to keep you cool," he said.

"I mean, I think we already messed the sheets up anyway." It made sense though, and in a way she was relieved. Her body was already going to be sore and drained when she woke up from the nap, and especially the next day. "No, my poor body couldn't handle it right now." Chuckling softly, she shook her head and then stuck her tongue out. "I don't think I would be going through the streets by myself. I don't really want to deal with crowds anymore, unless I have to. Had enough of those to last a lifetime." She shuddered.

"I am?" Looking startled, she frowned and nodded. "Hopefully it's not too bad, I don't want to end up sick even longer." It was worrisome that she was already running so warm. Sex would have obviously made her body warmer, but even then it would have cooled down if not for being sick. "If it's really that bad, just wake me up and maybe I'll take a cool shower, or something." Not that she wanted to, but if she had to, then she would.

He didn't wake her when he felt her heating up even more. He was too worried too. Scooping her up he moved into the bathroom, and laid her in the tub before speaking to her mind by pressing his own forehead ot her's, "I'm gonna turn on some water and wake you up, okay? I got a doctor on the way but you're getting way too hot right now," he thought to her before he quickly moved to start the water.

As the water started to pour down upon her he grabbed a few towels, moving nad putting them on parts of her body as he looked at her, "You're getting way to hot right now sweetie, and not in a good way, I'm worried," he said, as some of the water even started to steam off, "Keep your eyes open and talk to me sweetie, helps coming," He said to her with a look of worry and desperation on his face she'd never seen before.

"A doctor again, really?" She groaned when she heard his voice, rubbing at her face as she fought back a wave of panic. If he was calling a doctor without her consent then something was clearly wrong. "I can't possibly be that hot." She rolled her eyes despite knowing he couldn't see it, stretching out and waiting for him to wake her. The change in temperature was instant and she gasped, struggling to open her eyes as the waves of heat rolled over her almost unbearably.

"Why is it so hot?" Her voice was slightly slurred as she tried to sit up, sagging back in the tub as she blinked to try and keep her eyes open. "It's really.. Really hot." She tried to grab for the side of the tub, managing to get a weak grip on it as she spotted the steam rising. "Eli?" There was a note of panic to her voice as she tried to focus on his face, sweat beading on her skin as she swallowed hard. "Eli, what's going on?"

He moved his hand over to her and gripped her hand, holding it tight, "Stay with me sweetie," he said to her as he swapped out the rag on her head, his hand squeezing her own, "Please... not like this," he said softly as he moved his head to her own, and pressed against her, "I...I can't.. I won't lose you," he said as he paused a moment before simply getting in the tub next to her. He shivered as he held her close to himself.

He felt her get hotter and hotter and at some point, his fur caught. He yelped and shook his arm before letting her go, "Oh fuck! SHIT!" he said as he let her go and stood up, "Babe? Sweetie? I know this is gonna sound weird but you need to uh... not... not fight this," he said to her, "Just like... okay... uh..." he paused as he looked at her, "Look me in the eyes sweetie," he said turning her head to his own before pausing, "Okay... listen, I know whats wrong now... this is gonna sound weird, but... if you feel like throwing up? Just... just do it... you don't need to turn over or avoid... anything, but I think you might be... be part hellhound," he said nervously.

"I-I'm here." Even if her head was swimming and her stomach was churning. "You're.. Not gonna lose me." Her heart thudded against her rib cage as she shifted uncomfortably in the water, gripping his hand in a desperate manner. She felt like she was going to burn up on the spot, simply turn into a pile of ash into the tub. When he suddenly let go of her and stood she whimpered, pawing for him in a more desperate attempt to bring him close again.

"Not fight what?" Only her hand gripping the tub again kept her from slipping down into the water, lip trembling as she fought the nausea forcing its way up. "I'm not going to throw up in the water I'm sitting in." She was nearing hysterics, pulling away from him to lean over the side of the tub as her body started to convulse. "Fuck, that hurts." Holding onto the tub tighter as her stomach emptied itself onto the floor, she wiped at her mouth before managing to turn her head back towards him. "Hellhound?" Her eyes went wide as another wave of heat went through her, pure agony coursing through her body as she felt the tears stinging at her eyes. "Am I going to die?"

He hesitated as she empteid her stomach on the floor. He looked a bit shocked and then at her, "you... if you are a hellhound, you're burning up because you haven't...vented for lack of a better term. You gotta empty yourself out, I'm told it feels like vomitting but... with fire?" he said nervously, "you're gonna be okay sweetie, its gonna be alright," he said to her again and again, "Uhh... water! You need..." he darted out of the room and came back quickly with a few water bottles.

He fumbled with the cap to one as the door opened down stairs and he shouted, "UP HERE!" Once the bottle was open he put it in her hand an closed her grip on it, "Drink up baby," he said to her softly, "You need to stay hydrated, if you are what I think you are then this is gonna be all over shortly...' he said to her, "you'll feel just fine in a little bit... and god do I hope I'm right," he said softly.

"This has never happened before, why would it take more than a year?" Her chest burned with something more fierce than just the remnants of vomiting, and she whined as he bolted from the room. Pressing her head against the side of the tub and panting loudly, it raised slowly when he came back into the room with several bottles of water. Why did she need water if she was already in water?

"I want it over now." She was miserable, and hated how whiny her voice was even as she moved closer and closer to the edge of delirium. "God, make it go away." Her hand shook violently as she raised the bottle to her lips, some of it spilling as she managed to get nearly half of it down in one go. "Make it stop, please." Pleading with him as she finished the bottle and dropped it outside of the tub, she tried to paw for his hand before giving up, her eyes closing as she took a shaky breath.

He quickly reached out and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly, "I know baby, I know," he said. The woman who came up quickly looked between the two before squatting down next to them. She looked at him quizzically and pointed ot his arm as he sighed, "yeah she... burned me. Lit my fur on fire, is it possible she's got hellhound DNA?" he asked her as the woman looked the girl over again.

"Yes, we haven't got any bloodwork done but that is quite popular to splice with. Its stable enough it can be mixed with a lot of people though most won't then show any symptoms of it outside of something like...a tail or ears... for her to be doing this its... rare but not unheard of... pick her up," she said to him as he nodded. HE scooped her up quickly, and moved his tail to her hand so she could squeeze it, "you're gonna be fine lover," he said.

They made there way outside then up to the roof where the cold night air helped her immensely. His fur flared up once or twice as he carried her, and when they got to the roof she pointed to a large glass bottomed pool for the two. The snow was still falling around them as he slowly made his way over and found his way into the semi frigid water with her, "They can keep the pool dethawed but they can't fix my heating? Fucking..." he muttered as he finally dipped her up to her head in the icy waters, "Breath baby, breath... come on, focus on me," he said keeping his eyes locked to her own as his look of worry grew.

Barely glancing at the woman that had appeared, Anaya's eyes went to Eli's arm as guilt coursed through her. She knew she couldn't control it and it wasn't her fault, but she still felt bad for hurting him. Holding her breath as she waited for the woman to answer, she cursed quietly when it wasn't a certain answer. It was enough of a certainty than it eased her worry only somewhat, but not enough to stop her heart from beating so hard she thought her rib cage would shatter under the pressure. A whimper escaped when she was lifted up, her hand grasping his tail loosely while the other grabbed at his arm.

"I don't feel like I'm going to be fine." She was burning up and still nauseous, uncaring of the woman that was seeing her completely nude. All she wanted to do was cool down, and the feel of the snow was an instant relief even if it didn't rid her completely of the heat. "Just drop me in the snow." Laughing almost hysterically, she nearly tried to drop herself down as he instead when to the pool. It didn't seem nearly as logical as the snow, but she wasn't given a choice as she was placed in the cold water instead.

"I am breathing." Ragged as it was, she was breathing, shivering under the water from the abrupt change in temperature. It was heating up quickly around her though, bubbles forming as she raised a hand to push her damp hair back from her face. A loud yelp sounded as she caught sight of flames licking at her fingers, her hand whipping away from her face as she stared in a mixture of fascination and horror. "IS that.. Supposed to happen?"

Eli looked at her, "As long as you're not hurt I don't think its a problem, "he said to her softly, "You're fine, just... stay calm. Stay... Calm," he said as he started to freak out a bit. He slowly sat on the steps of the water, keeping her in his lap as he winced at her heat. The doctor hesitated as she watched and dug around her bag quietly as Eli hugged her close to him, "You're fine baby, we'll both be..." he shivered and let out a sneeze before grumbling, "We're gonna be fine," he said as he shivered a bit.

The woman hesitated, "You might catch your death in the cold, but she's gonna be okay... she just needs ot let out the heat," she said as she paused a moment and gave her a small plastic cup before hesitating, "Let her sip this, I don't think she can hold things," she said. Eli nodded and put the cup to her lips to help her drink it before looking up, 'Whats this gonna do?" he asked her. The doctor waited for her to take it before pausing, "Ipecac?" she said softly and gave Eli an apologetic look when he shot her a glare and a growl.

"No, it doesn't hurt." Watching the flames dance around her fingertips, as they clearly wanted to be there, she dipped her hand back beneath the water to extinguish them. "You're going to get sick, you should get out and just let me sit here." As much as she wanted him to stay right there with her and hold her, she also didn't want him getting sick just to care for her. With shaky breaths and hands as she took the cup, she stared down at it before pouring it down her throat in one go. It was an unpleasant taste that left her coughing, the cup handed it back without a word.

The effects weren't instant, but nearly so as her stomach churned again as she heaved violently. Whatever the woman had given her made bile rise in her throat as she jolted forward suddenly, throat burning as her exhale came out in a fiery breath. "Oh god, oh god, did I just breathe fire?" Fully into the beginning stages of hysterics now, she flailed in his lap a bit before grabbing for his arms. It felt slightly better despite the burning, and then her stomach emptied itself fully until her throat was on fire and she coughed harshly. "How much more of this do I have to do?" The heat was fading away slowly, and she leaned back against Eli's chest with a weary sigh. "I'm so tired, Eli. I'm so fucking tired." Her entire body ached from the effort of getting sick and trying to purge the heat, and she closed her eyes with a quiet whine.

Eli took a few breaths as he felt her shiver and shake. He held her hair back for her as she threw up into the pool. Boy oh boy was that gonna be fun to explain. He kept her safe even as she breathed fire, having to lean back from it so it didn't hit him. The doctor sighed as she watched the two, "You'll be fine, both of you, just get her to drink plenty of water and get a lot of rest," she said to him, "And make sure she takes those stabilizers, if this all keeps up, call me in two days,' she said, "I should have blood tests done and I'll be able to see if she needs any injections to stabilize the DNA..." she said softly.

Eli nodded and sighed looking down at her, "Ya know...usually I'll lose a girls number if she ends up puking on me after sex or really while we're still out and about. You're lucky your cute,' he teased kissing her forehead, "You're really lucky your cute too, cause I've never had to take an ice bath for someone," he said shivering again, "Finish up here, make sure its all out then we'll... go take a warm shower and snuggle... cause god damn it do I need to snuggle someone right now, I think my dick might have frozen off in this water,' He said, "And the doctor kept sneaking peaks while I was carrying you out..." he teased her softly.

Back
Top Bottom