Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

He lifts her up until the two of them are sitting up, him sitting on his knees, her straddling him. Using an impressive amount of strength and dexterity, he supports her with his hands under her thighs and ass while thrusting up into her with his hips. She could feel her heart slowing. Every inch of her skin started to feel like it was on pins and needles, as if her circulation was being cut off... everywhere. He reached up and touched her cheek, locking his eyes with hers. She could see her reflection in his eyes acutely, and she was struck by how strong her senses seemed. Scents and sounds flooded her.

Suddenly, she could feel her breath being forced from her lungs, like someone was squeezing her lungs from the inside. He kept his eyes locked with hers, and she could see her reflection starting to fade from his eyes.

She moaned out and kept her arms wrapped around his neck as he supported her as he thrust inside of her as he sits on his knees. She felt her breath being pushed out of her lungs and saw her refection fading from his eyes. She moves her hips against his waist as she feels herself getting stronger then she was before as a slayer. She felt her senses being more than they were. She moved her face forward towards him and crushed their lips together, kissing him deeply.

He could feel the newfound strength in the passion of her kiss. He closed his eyes and began to thrust faster into her, letting his unnatural speed loose now that he felt she would be able to handle it. One of his hands crawled up between them and began to massage one of her breasts, finding her nipple he tweaked it turning it slowly in his fingertips, amazingly slowly considering how fast other parts of his body were moving. She got the distinct impression that he was showing off, just a little. But at least she could tell he was really enjoying her as he let out a groaning sigh against her lips.

As she felt him move in his unnatural speed inside of her and her eyes rolled back into her eye sockets. She moans out against his lips as they kiss and she continues moving her hips up against his waist as she realized she was moving her hips at the same unnatural speed as his. She was learning fast and she didnt know if that was good or not. She pulls out of the kiss and tips her head backwards. "Oh Yes!" She yells out with pleasure and she felt that there wasnt any more blood flowing out of her wound on her neck.

He smiled and began to kiss her throat. His hands both move to cup her breasts, letting her support herself on his lap. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her start to fuck him for the first time as a vampiress. Her skin still had some of its color from the blood she drank, but it was taking on a glistening paleness that drove him wild. He had changed many before, but this was a unique experience. She was incredible.

She moaned out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips against his waist with her unnatural speed. "Oh yes!" She yells out to him again as he cups her breasts in his hands and his lips on her throat. Her arms still wrapped around his neck were locked as she fucks him. Her body released her cum upon his length as he moves in and out of her body at the unnatural speed. "Cum hard and fast inside of me." She says to him in barely a whisper to were he could hear her.

He let out a deep sigh as he was already close. He began to thrust like mad into her body. The clenching around his member from her release sent tingles up and down his spine. He growled in lust as his body started to be racked with pleasure. His length throbbed like mad until... it exploded inside her. His cum flooded from him and he gripped down hard on her hips, locking her down on him as the waves of his orgasm rolled over him. He buried his face in her chest and gasped out.

She mnoans out as he starts pounding inside of her and she keeps moving her hips up against him. "So good." She says softly as she keeps her rythem with thei hips moving together. "More!" She moans out to him as she feels his face bury into her chest and feels his gasp. Her hands moves up from his neck and into his hair.

He grunted loudly as she cried out for more stimulation. Feeling challenged, and damn excited about it, he wrapped his arms about her and picked both of them up until he was standing with her wrapped around his waist, in the middle of the bed. He leaped, taking both of them off the bed, and threw her back up against the wall. He pounded his semi-hard length into her for a few moments before lifting her hips up off of him. With no more effort than a man might use to lift a small child, he lifted her up in front of him, her back still against the wall, until she found herself almost six feet up in the air. Her head bumped gently against the ceiling, and then, as he leaned forward, she realized what he was doing. His lips were were right in line with her sex, and she felt him blow hotly, teasingly across her labia and clitoris. He threw her legs over his shoulders and began to lick her pussy lustily, standing full and holding her up in the air, the only support besides his shoulders being the wall against her back.

Once her legs were wrapped around his shoulders she cried out with pleasure. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure. "That feels amazing." She tells him as his tongue moves around inside of her body. Her head is tipped slightly back against the wall and her hands moves around in his hair. She tightens her grip into his hair and pulls his face more into her pussy, making his tongue go in deeper.

He pressed his tongue into her and began to twist and twirl it around, flicking it forward and trying to tease her G-spot. It occurred to him what an advantage it was to not need to breathe in this situation. He pressed his face into her pussy, nestling his nose against her clit and drinking in her scent, his eyes burning with the fire of the trimmed red, downy hair that adorned her sex.

She moans out with pleasure as his tongue moved around in her body and arched her back, making her head support her against the wall as her body released her cum upon his tongue. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure to him as his tongue continue moving around inside of her.

He stops for just a moment, knowing her body will be sensitive after a climax, and knowing she's not used to how sensitive her senses are yet. When he hears her breathing slow down, he starts immediately again, rubbing his nose against her clit as his tongue movies around inside her sex, seeing if he can drive her to another orgasm.

She cries out with pleasure as he went back to pleasuring her pussy again once she had her breathing back to normal. "No, no more." She says to him after he went back to using his tongue inside of her body. "Let's rest first." She says to him softly as she looks down at him and her eyes on his face. "I feel like I need more blood." She says to him softly with a wicked smile slowly starting to show on her lips.

He grinned up at her from her snatch, though she could only see it in his eyes. He slowly set her back down on her feet and said, "The night is still young. What did you have in mind, your first hunt?" He looked at her and cocked his head to the side, wondering what was on the mind of his new, dangerous pet.

"I have no Idea, I just want blood." She says to him as she reaches up with one arm and wraps it around him so she wouldnt fall from the pleasure he'd given her. Her other hand went up and around her throat. "I feel the burning for the blood in my throat." She says to him softly.

He smiled at her. "I think I have just the thing," he said low and quiet, "but first you need to take a shower. If the other vampires we'd meet there smell that ash on you, we might have some trouble." He winked at her and added, "Want me to turn around while you grab a towel?"

She nodded about the other vampires smelling the ash on her and laughed at his last statement about turning around so she could grab a towel. "No, I want you to join me in the shower." She says to him softly as she hooks her arms around his neck and kisses him on the lips. "Hmm, my first shower as a vampire with my creator." She says softly as her eyes trails over his neck, throat and bare chest. "I love what my creator looks like without clothes." She says to him as she looks back up into his eyes.

A grin curled across his face as she spoke. Creator, eh? He'd helped a few be reborn before, but none of them had called him that. Of course, he thought to himself, none of them seemed to be as enchanting as Zoe was either. He stood up straight and pushed his shoulders back, standing up to his full height, when she complimented his body. There was a definite tingle of passion that ran through him as her eyes walked over his form, even though he felt a bit spent from their earlier romps. "My new creation doesn't look too bad herself," he teased her back, "I suppose a shower companion could be helpful, even vampires have trouble washing their own backs." He winked at her and stuck his tongue out playfully, the look a little different considering his fangs.

She leaned up when he stick out his tongue at her and nipped it softly. "I serve you and I am loving the new abilities that comes with the new non-age skin." She says to him softly as she laughs, she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist. "Shower then." She says to him softly as she moves one of her hands into his hair and tugs softly at his hair.

He seemed to find himself wearing her like a belt fairly often, he thought to himself with a smile. He moved towards the bathroom and shut the door to keep in the steamy heat. He noted that she already had shampoo, conditioner, and soap in the shower, so he simply stepped in with her about his waist. He turned his back to the shower head and fiddled with the knobs, blocking the initial blast of water from hitting her until he had it nice and hot. Then he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, gently tugging on her ankles as he kissed her to let her step down into the tub with him.

She watched the water get hot and closed her eyes when he pressed his lips against her lips, kissing her. She kissed him back and moans softly when he tugs on her ankles for her to release herself from around his waist. She removes her legs from around his waist and set her bare feet onto the floor. She keeps her arms wrapped around his neck and continues kissing him. Her hands moves into his hair and tugs softly as she pushes herself against his body.

"Mmmmmphmm," he moaned into her mouth. He slowly pulled her forward until the hot water was falling on her hair and shoulders. Her damp hair clung to her and his hand slid up her back to grab a hold of the long red locks. He tugged gently, but firmly until her head was pulled back and her lips separated from his, then he began to kiss her jaw and her throat, moving her body slowly around so that the water fell on her body right where his lips did.

She let out a cry of pleasure out when he tugged on her hair, pulling her head back for the water to fall on her face and moans out when his lips touched her jaw, neck and throat. "So good." She moans out to him which she keeps her head back for his lips to roam her body. "The water feels so good too." She tells him softly as her hands moves onto his shoulders to keep her balanced.

As he kissed her shoulders and neck, and licked water droplets from her skin, he reached behind her and grabbed the soap. He used one hand to roll it over and over, working up a lather. Without a even momentary pause for concentration (he was kissing her collarbone and she didn't feel his lips stop sending little tingles up her spine even for a second) he began to rub soap on her back and shoulders. He worked the lather down until he was running slick, soapy fingertips over and between her ass cheeks. He was certainly applying more soap than necessary when he got to parts of her like that that he wanted to touch.

Back
Top Bottom