Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

"Straight ahead, my dear," he said, motioning towards a metal door, cloaked in the darkness, that seemed to be embedded in a concrete wall that very much looked like it didn't belong below the building they had entered. The hole above their head ran through the basement of the building above, meaning they were underneath the building's foundation. Viktor had often wondered how Reginald had done the construction of this... bunker... of his without attracting a lot of attention. Billy seemed to appear out of nowhere as he stepped from the shadows to open the door for the two of them.

"Thank you, Billy," Viktor told the huge, dark skinned vampire, and pressed a few $100 bills into his large hand. When the door shut behind them, Viktor spoke in a slight whisper. "Don't mind Billy, he's there because of his size, and his fantastic sense of smell. He may look intimidating, but he's pretty young, inexperienced." They were standing in a sort of parlor, with a curtain separating them from the rest of the club. There was an empty podium where a hostess should obviously be standing. The strong smell of human blood wafted over them from behind the curtain, and Viktor turned to watch her reaction closely.

When she smelled the strong odor of human blood she closed her eyes with her fangs showing but her hands clung to Viktor's arm. She was resisting the urge to go and feast on a human. "I can handle it." She said with her eyes still closed and the smell of blood still going into her nose. "Let's keep going." She says to him softly as she keeps her hands on his arm. "Dont let go of me." She says to him as she moves closer to him so she wouldnt jump the first human that would catch her eyes, which she opened up her eyes. "I want to meet your friend who owns this place." She says as she looks up at him.

He nodded, smiling and said, "Alright."

As he stepped forward, however, a petite, young looking vampiress with her brown hair up in a bun stepped from the curtain and said, in a distinctly French accent, "Ahhh, Viktor! It has been soooo long since I see you!" She quickly stepped up to him and kissed each of his cheeks.

He smiled in response and said pleasantly, "Ah, Fifi, good to see you. This is my new friend, Zoe. Isn't she angelic?" Viktor motioned towards the lovely woman clinging to his arm.

Fifi leaned towards his ear and pretended to whisper, though Zoe was obviously meant to hear, "Oui oui, Viktor. Magnifique! You always did have good taste when it came to the women!" She winked at Zoe and then took both of Zoe's hands in hers. "Any friend of Monsier Viktor's, Zoe," she leaned in and kissed each of Zoe's cheeks, "is a friend in my book!"

"We'd like to see Monsier Reginald, if he's available, Fifi," Viktor continued.
"Oui, he is in his office, Viktor."
"Thank you, Fifi."

Viktor smiled down at Zoe and led her through the curtain, out into the club...

The club was thick with the smell of human blood. Most of the main floor was made up of patrons sitting at tables, dressed in the typical club garb of the day and drinking and chatting like a normal bar crowd, but quite obviously not human. There was a stage in the center with a runway that was being walked, or perhaps danced upon lewdly would be the more accurate way of putting it, at the moment by a vampiress in ridiculously skimpy lingerie. Some of the patrons, notably the males sitting at tables alone, seemed more interested in the show than others. It wasn't hard to guess what the others were drinking by the way they inhaled the aroma of their glasses. The blood was being served in a number of different ways. Some of the waiters and waitresses were vampires, and they seemed to be carrying what looked like wine bottles full of the thick red liquid wrapped in small blanket like towels to keep the bottles warm.

Most of the servers, however, were human. They would walk to the table where an order had been placed and make a prick in their hand with small spring loaded medical needles and begin to fill glasses, or in some cases, would allow the patrons to sip right from their 'wound'. When they were done, they would pull a gauze pad from their pocket and press down to stop the flow and walk back to sit down and eat a few cookies and drink soda.

"They're keeping their blood sugar up so that none of them accidentally pass out," Viktor explained when he saw Zoe's eyes wander to the group of humans sitting along the edge of the club eating and drinking, "Their shifts are measured in quarts and none of them work more than two days a week. I think, if I remember correctly, that there are over 150 of them employed by the club. As you might imagine, the membership is rather expensive."

While the performer's dance on the stage was overtly sexual and becoming more erotic by the moment, the real show was along the walls in large alcove suites. Each one had walls on either side, but was completely open to the general view along its front, so that the occupants couldn't see the other suites, but could see and be seen by the rest of the club. Some of these, obviously better paying, patrons, were simply drinking blood off of one anothers fingers or necks, attended by a number of humans who kept them well supplied with the red liquid, but others were more overt.

There was one suite in which a vampire couple was openly having sex while watching the stripper on the stage. The female bent over the arm of the large couch in their suite. And there was another with a female vampire reclined with one male vampire obviously pleasuring her underneath her long satin skirt, and a naked, and very aroused, male human offering his pricked finger to her mouth.

There was yet another suite with two couples who were licking blood off of their naked bodies, and trading partners and blood-filled kisses almost constantly.

There was even one male vampire with long blonde hair who was seated, naked except for an ornate silver necklace, on a chair that looked almost like a throne. He occasionally sipped warmed blood from a very expensive looking chalice that was being refilled by a young vampiress standing topless behind him. A human girl, on a leash he held, was very slowly smearing line after line of blood from a prick on her finger along the length of his erection, while a vampiress in a revealing white gown, with her wrists cuffed in large iron manacles behind her, was slowly licking the blood back off.

She was a bit disturbed that Fifi kissed her cheeks which was kinda scaring her. She walked with him and watched everything that was going on around them. Her nails softly digs into his flesh as she clings to him more with the smell of blood in her nose. "My love, How far is your friends office?" She asked him as her eyes stays on the blood that's being licked up by another vampiress. "I want to try that with you." She says as she points to the blood being smeared over the male vampire and being licked off by a female vampire. "Maybe in both ways." She says to him as she looks up at him and smiles at him. "I would love to feel your tongue licking blood off me like that." She says to him softly and loosens her fingers on his arm.

His body remained calm and relaxed, but when they walked into the club and he felt her nails dig into his arm a little, his senses went on high alert. He carefully observed her every move and twitch, ready to try and catch her if she tried to lunge. "It's just around back, off to the side of the stage," Viktor explained when she asked how close the office was. He smiled down at her and raised his eyebrow with a suggestive wink as she suggested that they engage in some blood play later. "I think I would go rather insane if you did that to me, love... and I love doing it to you just as much. Come on, let's go see Reginald before you get me too distracted."

He gently led her past the stage and off behind another curtain. There were vampires, and a few human performers as well, sitting in front of dressing tables and mirrors, getting dressed in revealing outfits in order to go out on the stage. Viktor led her off another corridor past the dressing area to a large oak door marked "Owner". He gently pushed the door open without knocking and a tall Vampire with shoulder length brown hair and a very old British accent greeted them.

"Ah Viktor, my good friend. It has been far too long since I had the pleasure of your company," Reginald said in a tone from ages long gone by that caused Viktor to fall right into his ancient speech pattern.

"Thank you, Reginald, I see you are still doing well. May I present the charming Miss Zoe?" Viktor turned, motioning to his red haired beauty.

Reginald stepped forward and took Zoe's hand and bowed deeply, pressing his lips to the back of it. "Charmed, Miss Zoe. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance." he gently rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and added teasingly, "Viktor is very brave to introduce such a lovely creature to me. If he believes me to be such an honorable friend that I would resist trying to secure the affections of such an incredibly tempting woman myself, simply for his sake, he has quite lost his mind." Reginald smiled at her and gave her a small wink.

Viktor laughed and chided his friend, "Not that I would blame anyone for being swept away by Zoe's beauty, but might I suggest you at least wait until I'm out of sight to try and charm her away from me, old friend?"

Reginald gently released her hand and turned back to Viktor with a broad smile, they were obviously quite close and used to kidding one another. "Ah, of course my dear Viktor. Where are my manners?" he said jokingly. "Can I offer the two of you a seat?"

"It is nice to meet you." She said in a loving voice and looks up at her lover, Viktor. "He can charm all he likes but the fact is it's not going to work since my eyes are only for you, My loving Viktor." She says to him softly as she leans up against him and kisses his cheek. "Like I said before you turned me. I will be only yours." She said to him softly and moved into the room, takes a seat. She looks over at his friend, Reginald. "Mr. Reginald, may I have one of those blood drinks, please?" She asked him softly. "Just the glass of blood and not the human." She said since she wanted to be more under controlled about being around humans and drinking blood.

Reginald smiled at her as she proclaimed her commitment to his friend and said, "Such amazing devotion, my dear." Then he turned to Viktor, "How very charming she is, truly, though I can't imagine what you could have done to inspire that devotion."

Viktor laughed in answer, then said teasingly, "I don't doubt that, old friend. That was always your problem with women, you know, not enough imagination." Viktor smiled at him and gave a wink to Zoe. He was clearly still being playful, but for a moment, there was a look of deep appreciation on his face as he looked at her. He had been very touched by her words.

When Zoe made her request, Reginald responded, "Of course, my dear." He pressed the intercom on his desk and gave some quick orders to the voice on the other end. When he looked back up at them, though, a small wrinkle of concern creased between his eyebrows. Something about the tone Zoe had used tripped a bit of concern in his mind. "Might I ask how young you are, Miss Zoe?" he asked her.

Viktor cleared his throat, quickly answering for her, as he knew where this was going, "Very, Reginald. Much younger than your usual age requirements, but you know me to be cautious, friend. Besides, she is without parallel in her preparation for this life, her self control. Unique, I might say." It was clear that the age they were discussing was not the number of years she'd been on the earth, but the number of years she'd been an immortal. Reginald still looked concerned, so Viktor added, "Note what she ordered, Reg. She's being cautious herself. I'll take full responsibility for her."

Reginald turned back to her and smiled carefully. His tone wasn't playful this time, but it wasn't threatening either, just serious as he asked, "Zoe, do you share Viktor's confidence? I do not wish to have any... incidents."

Zoe looked over at Viktor and then back at his friend, Reginald. "If I didnt, then there would have already been a dead human in your club by now." She says to him softly then she looks back at Viktor. "Right?" She asked him as she stands up and goes to him. "But I'm sure you would have stopped it before it happened." She said softly and smiles at him. "Is there anymore request you wish to ask or accuse me of?" She asked Reginald as she looks over at him. "I am trying to control myself not for myself but for Viktor because he asked me too." She explains to him softly. "Isnt that right, My Love?" She asked him as she looks up at Viktor's eyes. She liked saying My Love to him since it was a way of letting him know she would stay with him no matter what.

Reginald looked a bit ruffled and began apologizing before Viktor could speak, "Please forgive me, Miss Zoe. I meant no offense to you or to my dear friend. I'm only being cautious. I certainly didn't mean to make any accusations." He stood from his seat and bowed, gentlemanly, to Zoe.

Viktor squeezed Zoe's hand gently. "Perhaps we should let my old friend off the hook a little, my dear," he said, then corrected himself, wanting to convey some of the touching message she was sharing with him, "I mean, My Love. After all, he has made a sizable investment in this place."

The tension in the room wasn't completely gone, but luckily, their drinks arrived at that moment. A vampiress wearing a revealing gown opened the door carrying a tray with three glasses and a bottle wrapped in one of the small blankets they had seen earlier on the club floor.

"Ahh, thank you, Irina," Reginald said to the girl and stood to take the tray from her. He gave her a wink, and a not so subtle pat on the behind as she started to walk back out. She growled playfully in response, obviously not annoyed in the least. Reginald quickly poured out three goblets full of warmed blood and handed the first to Zoe. He handed another to Viktor and then raised his own and made a small toast, his charm fully recovered, "To you, Miss Zoe, and all of nature's other masterpieces of enchantment."

"Here, here," Viktor answered him, then leaned over to kiss Zoe on the neck before taking a long draught from his goblet.

"He's fogiven." She says to him softly and let out a small laugh as he kisses her neck even with the cup full of blood in her hand. "So charming you are." She says to Viktor and sips her own blood from the cup. "Is this fresh?" She asked as she looks up at Reginald while wondering if the blood was fresh or if it was heated up. She didnt know how it worked out but she wanted to know, at lease learn.

"Not exactly," Reginald answered with a broad smile after taking a sip from his goblet; he was obviously somewhat proud of the explanation he was about to start. "But it's as close to fresh as one can get. I operate several legitimate blood banks, but in addition to providing the local hospitals with blood supply, they also supply the club with several popular... shall we call them 'vintages' from regular donors. We pay rather better for donors than most blood banks, so long as you don't specify an individual you're donating for, which attracts some regulars. Some of them even know where their blood is going because they're former employees that don't want to work the floor any longer. Several of our patrons have favorite 'vintages' that are named after the specific donor. After all, everyone's blood has a slightly different flavor."

He paused before continuing, "Our wine cellar is really more of a large medical refrigeration room. We warm the units slowly to room temperature to pour into the bottles, then warm the bottles to 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Of course, we always have several bottles warm, but if a patron requests something specific that's in storage, the process takes about 30 minutes to go from frozen to served. Of course, we do also provide fresh, as you saw, for those that prefer something a little more... lively."

He smiled even broader, "I'm sure you also noticed that blood is not the only lust that we offer to satisfy here, should your tastes wander elsewhere. You're not shy are you, Miss Zoe?"

Viktor chuckled lightly in response to this, reassuring Zoe, "Don't worry Zoe, that's not a pass he's making. Reginald and I never share consorts; sort of an old agreement after one rather silly situation he and I were in in the late 1800s. I believe he's merely trying to ask you what you think of the the place, and where your mind might have wandered. I wouldn't exactly call my old friend here a pervert, but you don't open a place like this without a slightly voyeuristic note to your character."

"Ahem, I resemble that remark, Viktor," Reginald joked back with him, looking at Zoe with a large smile.

She listen to him talk about the wine cellar and how they heat the bottles up after they were frozen. She smiled as she listen to them both talk. "I like it. I never seen anything like it. I do want to try one of the things I saw happening earlier with My Loving Viktor." She says as she looks up at him with her eyes dancing with delight and slipping her blood from the cup. "I'm sure you remember which one I'm speaking of." She says to him softly and looks back at Reginald. "We'll try it later though." She says to him softly and leans up, kisses him on the lips even though she has blood on her lips from drinking out of her cup.

Viktor smiled broadly at her as she suggested giving him the kind of blood play pleasure that he knew she was referring to. He felt a little tingle run up his spine as he thought about it. "Actually, Reginald, I was thinking we might try one of your private play rooms," Viktor said slyly, "are there any currently available?"

"Ahhh, you mean of your favorites, the shower rooms?" Reginald answered with a grin, "Yes, the luxury one I lent you last time is open." Reginald reached behind his desk and grabbed an old, gothic style key with a number 7 on it. He handed it to Viktor, "Number 7, Viktor."

He took the key and turned back to Zoe, "It's tremendous fun, my love, what do you say we get some others to join us?" He asked her and then asked Reginald, "Are there some other patrons here that you think would be up for some fun?"

Reginald answered, "Certainly, there are a few singles that I know would be interested, and even a few couples if you're interested."

Viktor chuckled and looked at Zoe, "I guess it's up to you then, my dear Zoe." He winked at her with lust filled eyes, saying so very suggestively, "Would you like to invite a girl or two to join us? maybe even another man... to help entertain you of course, not me." He winked again, "I may not be human, but I find I'm a typical enough man when it comes to other men." From the tone of his proposal, it was quite clear that whatever Viktor had in mind was going to involve very intimate contact and very little clothing.

"Another woman would be fine, My Love." She says to him as she listens to his tone of voice. She smiles at him and kisses him on the lips. "Never done such a thing so I'll try it out." She says to him softly and goes back to sipping her blood from the cup she still had in her hand. "Shower room?" She asked Viktor as she looks up at him with an eyebrow raised. "A typical Vampire Male but we'll talk about that later." She says to him and looks down at her blood in the cup as she noticed it was empty. "Well now that's a shame. It's empty." She says and sets the cup down on the desk. "Nows not the time to get into fights." She says as she grins up at her lover. "But it would be an interesting one." She let out a soft chuckle as she had a plan that he might like with them fighting but ends up making violent love.

Reginald passed them and opened his office door, leading Viktor and Zoe back out to the main floor of the club. The show on the stage had changed and there was now a human woman stripping. She was doing some sort of lap dance on a male vampire that had been chained to a chair on stage.

Viktor asked Reg which of the women in the club might be interested in joining them for some fun and he pointed out two vampiresses, on opposite sides of the club. Both of them were sitting at tables alone. One was a brunette that Reg called Michelle, the other a blond named Victoria, which made Viktor laugh a little. He turned to Zoe. "It seems it's your choice my love, blond or brunette," he chuckled and looked her over, "since we already have a redhead." He looked at the two women and then whispered in Zoe's ear, "I think I'd rather like to see you extend one of them the invitation yourself, do you mind, my love?"

"The blond would do." SHe says to him and looked over at him. "Me, go over there and invite her to join us?" She asked him softly. "Dont they have good hearing? Cant they hear us anyways?" She asked a few questions to him. "i know I'm new but I'm still getting use to it." She says to him softly.

Viktor smiled, explaining to Zoe sweetly and gently, "Well, darling, even assuming that both of them are listening to our conversation, wouldn't you still want a nice invitation to join us, if you were one of them?" He smiled at her and brushed his lips against hers, feeling electric passion pass between them. His smile twisting into a tiny smirk as he noticed one or two heads turn to watch them. The chemistry between himself and Zoe must have be pretty strong if the simple kiss had attracted attention away from the more overt shows of lust in the room.

She smiled softly as he brushed his lips agianst hers. "I.." She was cut off before she gotten to say another word since his lips stopped her from talk and she kissed him back. Her arms went around his neck and her body pressed up against his body. She pulled out of the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "You invite her." She says to him since she was nearvous about doing such a thing with him and another woman.

He smiled down broadly at her. "Alright, my timid little mouse," he teased her gently, kissing her throat to make sure she didn't take it seriously. He squeezed her ass gently with a wink, sure that more than one person in the club noticed, and turned towards Victoria. "Wish me luck," he said quietly over his shoulder, and started to stride towards the blonde vampiress looking as confident as he could. Viktor spoke just loud enough that he was sure Zoe could still hear him from across the room.

"Pardon me miss, but I was wondering if you might join my lover and I for a little fun," he said to the lovely blonde, "She's the radiant looking red-haired beauty over there next to the bar."

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while)

(its okay your busy. who's playing the blonde vampiress?)

She smiles as she watches him. "Good luck." She says to him loud enough for him to hear. She heard everything he said to the blonde but she wondered if he was only talking loud enough for her to actually hear her. She looked over at the mugs of blood and grinned. "I'll take one of those." She says to the bartender vampire. Once she got her mug of blood she walks over to her lover and the blonde vampiress. She wraps her arm around his waist and just smiled, takes a few sips every now and then.

Victoria smiled up from her table at Zoe, but spoke to Viktor, "She is quite lovely. I suppose I'd have to say I'm interested." She nibbled a little on her nail and then bit her bottom lip. "What exactly did you have in mind, Mr. err... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Viktor Ravenmoore, Miss," he said with a grin. Victoria laughed in response at the irony of practically sharing a name with him. Viktor continued, pointing to Zoe, "And this heavenly creature is Zoe. She and I thought you might like to join us in one of the shower rooms for a little, how shall I put this..., unrestrained passion?"

A slow, intrigued smile spread across Victoria's face as Viktor made their proposition. She stood slowly and nodded that she was indeed interested in joining them. She held out her hand to Zoe and said softly, "It's lovely to meet you Zoe."

She shook Victoria's hand and smiled. "Same goes, Victoria." She says with her hand from around her lover's waist to shake hands since her other hand held the mug of blood. "Shall we go now?" She asked her lover as she looks up at him after taking her hand back from the woman. "Remember I am new at this so you'll have to explain some of it until I get it." She says to him softly and wraps her arm around his waist again. She holds up the mug of blood to his lips for him to take a drink.

Viktor smiled as Zoe spoke in his ear. Instantly he took the key and handed it to Victoria, telling her, "Why don't you go on ahead, lovely, and we'll meet up with you in a moment. We have room 7."

Victoria looked Zoe over once more and gave winks to both members of the couple she'd just agreed to play with. Then she hurried on towards the hallway that lead towards Reg's office and the private rooms.

Viktor wrapped his arm around Zoe's shoulder and walked her off the main club floor, talking quietly to her. "Alright, my love, let me explain. The room that Reg is lending us has sort of... showers in it," he smiled playfully down at her, "I'm sure you can guess that they aren't quite normal. To get right to the point, they spray warm blood instead of water." He grinned and added teasingly, "Now, we wouldn't want to get any of our clothes stained, so... all three of us will be naked. Beyond that, we simply do what comes natural. Feel free to give in to whatever lusts grab you, just don't bite her, or me for that matter, very hard if you're biting anywhere... sensitive. By a similar token, try to refrain from getting angry if you feel a pair of fangs break your skin now and again." His eyes flashed at her with passion as he added one more thought, "Although I'm sure you've thought of this, I would also be prepared to find her desiring to kiss you... and probably make love to you. She was eying you rather appreciatively back there."

They had reached the door to room 7, it was hanging open slightly. He walked them into a sort of outer chamber that had a closet in it and benches to change on. Victoria's dress was recognizable, hanging in the closet already. Viktor locked the outer door and turned to her, a loving, excited smile on his face and lust in his eyes, "Don't be nervous, love, and I hope you're not going to be jealous if I indulge in a little of Victoria's attentions myself. Ready my dear or do you have more questions? Nervous?"

"Just a little bit nervous." She says to him softly. "I wont get mad if you pay attention to her more." She says to him and kisses him on the lips. She smiles at him and intertwins their hands together as she walks with him towards closets were they could hang their clothes up in.

Viktor walked around behind Zoe and kissed her on the neck, his breath cool against her skin. His fingers were deft, moving down the back of her dress and unbuttoning the garment. He let it fall to the floor and put his hands on her shoulders. He slowly ran his hands over her lingerie-clad body. He squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples before taking off her bra. Then he slid his hands down her stomach until he was running them up and down her naked thighs. He gently brushed the front of her panties, letting his finger touch the folds of her pussy and her clit through the cloth before hooking his fingers into the waistband and tugging them down her. He picked up all her clothes and hung them up next to Victoria's.

"My turn, love," he said with a wide grin, his arousal starting to show through his trousers. "Would you do the honors?"

Back
Top Bottom