Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
It was a long day as Zoe walks into a bar but the night sky was perfect with the stars shinnying like diamonds in the sky. She ordered herself a beer and went to take a seat in a booth in the dark corner in the bar. She didnt want to be disturbed as she drink her beer since she was knew into this town. She had her long red hair pulled back into a ponytail and a lovely outfit on. A long black skirt and a lovely red and black corset top on. She had black stockings and black heels on. She wore a black choker with a red rose on the band. She also wore long black gloves and she pulls the bottle of beer up to her red lips, takes a sip.

He noticed her as soon as she walked in even though he couldn't see her, and was instantly on guard. He could smell her perfume, trying to hide the scent, but it was impossible to hide from one who had been walking the nights as long as he; the smell of that particular kind of ash. His lip curled over a long canine tooth in a cold look of hatred directed at the source of the scent. Slayer. Carefully he made his way to a dark corner of the bar, trying to single her out without being seen. Surrounded by several shadows, he pulls his long black locks back and looks across the room. His nose and his eyes are aided by the probe of his mind as he zeros in on her. He actually gasps low and quiet when he sees her. Pity. She's truly... stunning, actually.

She saw and felt something move in the shadows. She moved her eyes so she could see what she felt and somewhat saw. Her eyes locked onto his and a slow smile appeared on her lips. She pushed the chair out from across from her with her food. "Sit." She said quietly to were he could only here her. "I wont hurt you, yet." She says and sips her beer.

Part of him, the wiser, more experienced part, said "RUN!" and began to expound on all the various reasons that this was the right thing to do. The other side of him immediately began to want to rise to the challenge, bloodlust and the insatiable desire for competition filling his veins as his blood had long ago, flowing through him. He knew these feelings well, but was surprised to find that there was a more typical type of lust stirring in him. It had been a long time since a human had excited him this much. He was vaguely aware of the fact that he was smiling at her

You have no idea what she has on her. Garlic. Maybe even silverdust.

But it was no use, he was moving through the crowd of humans towards her table with a completely unnatural grace that allowed him to attract no one's attention but hers. He sat down and raised an eyebrow at her. He let the bloodlust show on purpose, trying to see how easily she would be intimidated. His pupils dialated until his slate blue eyes were almost covered by black.

"A bit dangerous, don't you think. Inviting me this close?"

She smiled and sat back as she showed off her pearly white teeth. "That, is my choice." She says to him as she crosses her legs under the table. She took another sip of her beer and set it down on the table. "I am well armed and I do know how to use what I have." She says to him softly. "Showing me how bloodlust you are is really stupid since I do know your a vampire." She said to him as she takes a few peanuts out of the bowl in the middle of the table and popping a few in her mouth.

He smiled and reached across the table using the unnatural speed of his race, grabbing one of the peanuts she had just tossed before it entered her mouth, showing off a bit. He had the level of speed that came with age and experience. He was quick, even for a vampire, and he knew it. Still, she was a threat, and he relaxed himself. His eyes regained their blue color.

He sniffed the peanut.

"Killed within the last two hours, haven't you? Not a very bright one though, young."

She smiled and reached over to him, takes the peanut out of his hand. She sets it into her mouth and chomp on it. "Six vamps all in dust." She said to him softly as she picks up her beer and sips it again. "Never in all my life by killing vamps, have I ever seen one as cute as you." She said softly as she grabs more peanuts and eats them.

"That would be far more flattering if you were in a different line of work, my dear."

He notices her neck, pulsing with life. He feels that deep desire to fight until he's standing over her and that neck has bloomed red, but he calms himself again. His eyes drift up to her face and lips and he's once again intoxicated with desire. It was almost excruciating, she was exquisite. He could hardly resist drinking her in with his eyes and his nose, letting the competing desires swirl around in his head until it was becoming dangerously impairing. He felt drunk. What was wrong with him?

"Is that the only reason I haven't yet been subject to some ill conceived attack?"

She smiled as she watched him fight over some kind of emotion. "Maybe." She says to him softly and she sips the bottle of beer again. "Maybe not." She says softly. "Looks could be dangerous." She says to him softly. "Like me." She says softly and runs one of her legs up his leg.

Feeling her blatant flirtation under the table. It requires every ounce of self discipline that his many years have given him to remain completely still and offer little sign of reaction. He reminds himself that she probably keeps stakes in her garters, which causes him to smirk slightly as he pictures it.

"A temptation then? Well now, that is flattering. But rest assured, like yourself, my charms are not the only danger I claim."

He stares into her eyes and begins to press his mind onto hers, wondering how well trained and experienced she is. He can just make out her consciousness among the others in the room, and he focuses in. His eyes bore into hers, using his well practiced skills to try and draw her into a trance.

Yes, do you feel that slight tingle, my dear? Do you feel the desire to yield to my eyes? Give in to it.

The pressure is strong, he's powerful and experienced.

She smiles and looks down as she starts feeling something weird. "Dont mess with me like that." She said and drain the rest of her beer. She stood up and started walking away. "Arent you coming?" She asked as she walks towards the door and walks out after reaching the door. She let the cool air rush over her body as she walks towards the street lamp. She looks up at the sky and she thanked her friend for putting weird mumble-jumble on her so she wouldnt fall for special gifted vampire in or on her.

He smiles broadly and finds himself watching her body sway as she walks out the door.

Completely able to shut it down. Impressive, even if she does have wards to help protect her.

He should be thinking about how dangerous this makes her, but it only serves to make her seem more enticing. He moves through the door in a blur, moving within inches behind her at unearthly speed. Again, he's trying to startle her, offering her challenges to the challenges she's presenting.

He coos softly into her ear, his breath falling on her neck and ear. "So, what is it to be then? Do you wish to chase me or can I just choose a battlefield and let us find out which of is best and which is dead?"

His fingertips run through her hair and he smirks. Such a shame. A truly stunning creature. There's so much I could offer you besides death.

She moved her head up more which softly settled on his shoulder. "I dont want to fight. I am tired of fighting." She says softly to him and could feel his fingertips in her hair. "I am actually looking for you." She says softly and brings her hand up, touches his face. Her eyes moves from the sky and onto his face. "Shame to waste such knowledge like mind." She says and looks back at the sky.

Lusts and desires stir deep within him as he hears her speak this, still he knows he shouldn't take enticements from a slayer at face value. His hands rest on her shoulders, the fingertips curling over her collarbone. There's something suggestive and electric in this touch that makes his mind dwell on her corseted breasts.

His voice is playful, almost teasing. "Looking for me? You know my name then?" There's something about the tone, as if he's daring her to prove she knows the answer.

"No, not by name but by what you do." She says to him softly as she turns her body around. "The angel face who can kill a slayer." She says to him softly. "But can that angel turn a slayer into a vampire?" She asked him softly and presses her body up against his body as she looks him in the eyes.

For the first time in a long while Viktor is actually taken by surprise, shocked, and for a moment he cannot hide that reaction on his face. He pushes her away gently, putting some distance between himself and her body and turns his back to her, trying to free himself somewhat of the multiple attractions he feels towards her. It was impossible to deny, even to himself, how strongly his desires ran to possessing her, but he pushed it aside for the moment.

With a snort of sarcasm he says over his shoulder, "It might be simplier if you asked me to swallow some garlic before fighting."

For a long moment, he's silent. The pause feels awkward and tense. Finally he turns his head again, looking at her over his shoulder.

"Do you realize what you're asking of me? Turning someone in your line of work would not be taken well by my coven, or by the others for that matter. Is the life you've chosen not lonely enough? Do you now seek to be an outcast not only among humans, but among your hunter comrades and my kind as well?"

He pauses for another moment, then adds "Not to mention, it might be quite against my better judgment to give our strengths and advantages to a Slayer."

She watched the emotions run across his face before he turned away from her. She looks down as she listens to his small speech. "I have nothing and the slayers gave up on me once I lost someone very special to me." She said and turned around so her back was to him. "She was a great friend a slayer could ask for." She said as she moves her head up to look at the sky. "I rather be a vampire and kill the slayers then be one right now." She says to him softly. "You have a choice though, either change me into a vampire or kill me while in the process." She says to him as she moves her eyes from the sky towards his face.

He turned and looked at her now, her back to him and her head hanging low, and he felt himself almost feel sick with pity. It almost angered him. She had such an obviously strong life force, the kind of prey that would evoke crazing bloodlust in the inexperienced. To see her in this kind of state, giving up, made the blood drinker in him want to attack her just to make her instincts for survival take over. Unbidden, the fantasy of biting her drifted into his mind, feeling her heartbeat in his ears and head as it's pulse struggled to keep her alive, resisting the death call of the fangs that were pressed into her neck. His fists clenched, but he calmed himself, and pushed it aside.

Speaking to her again in a calm cold tone, he said, "You must have fallen very low to be telling your problems to one who should be your enemy. And yet I wonder, why me my dear? You didn't offer your neck to the other vampires you came across this evening, as that scent attests to."

She turned back to him and looked him in the eyes. "Why you?" She said softly as she repeated his words. "Because you have more experience in being a vampire than any other vampire." She said to him softly but turned as she started walking down the street towards the hotel she is currently staying at. She pulled the garlic off from around her inner thigh and tossed it towards the grass. Her lovely eyes looking down at the road as she walks. "I dont want any other vampire to do so, I want the who has more experience in it to do that to me." She explains to him softly as she keeps walking. "Hell, you can lock me up and keep me as your slayer-vampire lover if you wish it." She says to him softly.

He smiled at her back as she walked away, her last offer ringing in his ears and stirring his desires once again. Once again, he found himself staring as she walked, detecting just a little extra sway in her hips than was necessary.

She's deliberately enticing you, he thought, how delightful.

He let her put some distance between them, watching her the whole way, before silently and swiftly moving to her side. The effect was something more or less akin to him simply appearing next to her. He spoke to her again, unable to conceal a slight teasing tone.

"So that's your plan, eh? You're offering yourself to me, for some period of time at least, in exchange for immortality?" He grins and says sarcastically, "Of course, you've also offered to put your life in my hands if I'd rather simply prey on you. Are you that tired of being alive, or is it that you're that confident in your own looks and desirability?" He smirks playfully and turns his face towards her as they walk, "Ah, but maybe it is that I'm even more attractive than I myself realize. Is that it?"

She smiles as she listens to his words and turns to look at him. "Maybe." She says to him softly and turns her body to face him as she stops. She reaches up at him and grips his shirt. "Let's just find out, Shall we?" She said as she pushes herself against his body and connects their lips. She softly sinks into his body and her lips demanded more from his lips. Her hand releases his shirt and wraps her arms around his neck. One of her lovely long legs wrapped around his waist and the other one brushed softly against his leg.

He smiles against her lips before starting to kiss her back. He can feel the muscles in her thigh and calf pulling on his waist, causing his body to react. He can feel the warmth off of her skin and lips in the cool night air. His own lips feel cool but moist, having not drunk anything recently to give him a human like body temperature. His lips part invitingly as he kisses her, but his fangs lightly graze her. Instinctively his arms wrap around her, holding the small of her back, his fingertips interweaving with the laces on her corset. Slowly one of his hands slides up her back to her hair, letting the locks flow between his lithe fingers. Unable to resist, they slide through her hair to the side of her face and then to her neck. He can feel her pulse throbbing hard against the tips of his fingers, and his tongue lightly flicks against the edges of her lips, communicating a complicated lust that goes beyond the purely sexual. He trembles almost imperceptibly, wondering if she can understand the levels of ways that he wants her. He opens his eyes and wonders if she can see it. She had seen the way that vampire eyes looked when they dilated with The Thirst; she had surely seen the deep lust that any male would have in his eyes for her. Could she see both swirled in his gaze, he wondered?

Once his lips parted and his tongue glazed over her lips she pulls back from his lips. She looks at his already opened eyes and smiles at him. "See, I'm not that dangerous." She says in a heavy breathing voice and lays her forehead against his shoulder. She unwrapped her leg from around his waist and stood there against him. If anyone had looked at them all they would see is a couple that looked madly in love. "Never been kissed like that before." She says to him softly. "It was wonderful." She says as she looks up at him. "So would you like me as a lover-slave-vampire or no?" She asked him softly. "Or would you rather have sex then see if you wish to change me?" She suggested to him softly as her arms stays around his neck.

His eyes go a little wild as she talks. He'd seduced human women before, but he'd rarely had one throw herself at him this enthusiastically. He wonders briefly whether the loss of her friend was so painful she was simply looking for something to block it out, but decides he isn't too worried about her motivations.

"You're very direct aren't you, my dear?", he smiles. "Well, let's say that I'm interested, and let's say that I believe that, for whatever your reasons, you want me and don't simply want me dead. Would you let me frisk you for weapons before I start asking you where your room is? A boy can't be too careful in these parts of town."

She smiles and pulls away. "I only have a few weapons on me." She says to him as she pulls her skirt to the side which she pulls out a dagger and she softly digs into her corset top which she pulls out a wooden stake. "These are all I have on me." She says as she drops them the floor. "Search me all you like." She says as she holds her arms out wide for him to search her.

Back
Top Bottom