Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

She moans out with pleasure as he tease her body as he undressed her. She smiles as she turns around and starts taking off his shirt. She leans up and kisses his lips softly on the lips. "You forgot my shoes My Love." She says to him softly as she continues taking his shirt off. Once his shirt was of she started to take off his trousers. Once his trousers where off she pulls his boxers off as well. She hung up his clothes and takes off his shoes along with his shocks.

Viktor was already pretty aroused just from the ideas in his head, and teasing and playing with Zoe. As she undressed him, his cock bobbed in the open air. When she mentioned her shoes, he just smiled at her. "Oh, I didn't forget, love," he said cooingly, "You look great in nothing but heels." He winked at her and then let his voice change to give a little note of challenge, "Unless you don't think, between your hunter training and your new vampire senses... that you can maneuver well enough in them."

He took hold of her hand and pushed open the door into the main room. Zoe's heels clacked on the stone floor as he lead her in. There were several stone seats and benches and a large, stained wooden slab that looked somewhat like a bed without a mattress. There was notably no fabric or traditional furniture, though it was easy to guess why. There were several shower heads around the room and a sprinkler mounted in the ceiling, and, as Viktor had said, they were definitely not for distributing water. Any fabric in this room would easily end up stained crimson and ruined after just one use of a room like this. Off to one side, facing away from them, was Victoria. She was completely nude and her long blonde hair had been let down, flowing over her shoulders to between her shoulder blades. Viktor stared at Victoria's ass for a moment, then turned to Zoe and gave her a bit of a sheepish grin.

She looked around the room at its weird furnitures and then she spotted Victoria sitting there with her hair down. She looked up at her Viktor and saw his sheepish grin. "You want to play and so do I." She says to him as she jumps and wraps her arms around his necka nd her legs around his waist at the same time by using her speed. She grinned and kissed his forhead. "Let's go play." She says letting him carry her to were Victoria is at.

Viktor groaned lightly as Zoe jumped up onto him and he felt his cock get trapped against her mons. The groan caused Victoria's head to turn around. She was sporting a wide grin that showed off her fangs. "Ahem, it's not polite to start without your guest, you two," she said playfully.

Viktor carried his love closer to the other woman in the room and sat down beside her. "Sorry, we get carried away easily," he said to Victoria, then he leaned Zoe over so that her lips were inches from Victoria's.

Zoe smiles and kisses the other woman as her lower half of her body pushed against her lover's body. When she pulled out of the kiss she smiles and looks at her maker. "Was that what you wanted?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom