Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

He grins, letting his fangs show just a bit. "It isn't that I don't trust you, but..." Moving closer, he starts to pat you down with deftly, much faster than humanly possible, though he quite noticeably slows down when he feels along her panties and cleavage.

He gives her a wink and then says, "Alright, I'm satisfied. Well, at least I'm convinced that's all the weapons you have on you. Do you have a room nearby?"

She smiles and bends down, picks up her weapons. She put her weapons back were she had them and points to the hotel. "Yes, over there, room 17." She says to him as she looks at him. "You have a way with your hands." She says softly to him as she wraps her arms around his neck and jumps, wraps her long lovely legs around his waist. "You should really get to that room, fast." She says to him as she moves her lips to his neck and starts nibbling softly.

Distracted for a moment by the sensations she's causing along his neck and down his spine, he simply smiles. Then he grips the underside of her thighs, a little more suggestively than is really necessary to support her as he moves, and says with a smirk, "I hope you don't get motion sick easily." And with no more warning, he's off, moving much faster than a human could running flat out yet his gait seems as comfortable and stable as if he's walking.

The street, front desk of the hotel, and hallway are all a blur moving past her eyes. When the blurring finally does stop, she finds herself pinned against the outside of the door marked 17, his body pressing into her body's inviting embrace. He nibbles gently on her earlobe and earring with one of his fangs. She can hear the sharp intake of breath as he breathes in the scent of her gorgeous red hair.

When he speaks, his voice is now low and wanting, losing it's more playful quality, "Do you have the key, or shall I break the door in?"

She lets out a gasping moan as he presses her body up against the door and her legs tighten around his waist. "I do have the key." She says and reaches down to her right inner thigh and pulls out the key to the room. She turns her head slight and slips the key into the key hole. She turns the key and opens the door as she holds onto him. She pulls the key out and pushes the door all the way open for them. "Welcome to my room." She says as she turns to him and looks him in the eyes.

He smiles and carries her into the room, looking around, and as he moves slower she feels hardness beneath his clothing for the first time. With one hand he closes the door behind him. He looks right into her eyes, they look pure without his reflection in them. "Well, it has a wonderful view," he says staring only at her, and then says with a fanged smirk, "if you'll pardon me..." As he trails off his hands leap from underneath her and go to her inner thighs, pulling her dagger from her garter, then deftly jump to her cleavage and retrieve the stake. He tosses both into a corner of the room and places his hands underneath her ass before she even has a chance to feel unsupported. He squeezes her cheeks suggestively and licks his lips.

She laughed as she felt her weapons being removed from her body and looked into his eyes as his hand goes back into her ass. "Hmm, not at all." She says to him softly as she removes her legs from his waist and setting her feet onto the floor. "Lay down." She says as she removes her arms from around his neck. "Let me strip for you." She says to him softly.

His eyes smolder softly with lust as he steps around her towards the bed. "At your service, my dear," he said in a light mock tone with a smile. He sniffs the air lightly but only smells her perfume and the intoxicating scent of her flesh. He rolls into the bed as lightly as if he were a feather. Lying comfortably with one of his knees up, he turns his head towards her and puts one hand behind his head to allow his gaze to reach from her head to her toes. He wonders if she feels like she's on display, she hasn't shown him a hint of self consciousness.

She smiles as she watched him get comfy on the bed and her hands softly yet slowly removes her skirt from her body. As she skirt starts to fall to the floor she does a little dance. Once the skirt was on the floor she softly kicks off her heels and stood there with her corset top on, her black lacy panties with her stockings on her legs and her gloves still on her arms. She walks over to the bed and puts on leg up onto the bed. She starts to slowly remove her stockings from her leg and her eyes still on his eyes to see his reaction.

She can just make out a tremble that goes through him as he watches her. His eyes burn into her exposed skin as she removes her skirt. A few times he makes the effort to meet her gaze, and when he does, his eyes are smoldering like blue, fiery coals. His arousal is evident as he reclines on the bed and he makes no effort to hide it. His eyes dart from her cleavage to the creamy tops of her thighs to her leg as it begins to be exposed... to her mons. His eyes linger there, noticing how her sex fills out the lacey material. His keen nose searches the room for a hint of her own arousal.

She smiles as she drops the stocking on the floor from that one leg and props the other leg up onto the bed just like her other one had. She slowly removes that stocking just the same way and drops it to the floor with its match. She gets up onto the bed and softly pushes him onto his back. She tosses one leg over his waist and sits down on his lap, which she could feel him nice and hard. She pulls off her gloves without slow movements and tosses them to the floor with her stockings. "Well, do you like it so far?" She asked him softly.

Instead of answering immediately, he looks over her and brings his free hand up to run over the newly exposed flesh before him. His fingertips brush up her calves and over her knees and thighs. He hooks his thumb into the waistband of her panties and playfully tugs at them. It's at that moment that he looks up at her red hair and has a sudden realization that turns to a consuming, lustful curiosity. He stares at the front of her panties for a moment, wondering if the hair that adorned the rest of her body matched the passionate, exciting color of her long locks. Instinctively, he licks his lips, and after letting his eyes wander over the sexy corset she was wearing and linger for another moment on the cleavage thrusting up proudly from the garment.

Finally he says, "Exquisite. I think it would truly be something to possess you my dear. I have but one question." His grin looks all the more mischievous for the fangs it contains. "Do your, how shall I say, cuffs match your collar?", intimating his curiosity about her hair.

As she listens to his words and she had gotten confused at his question. "My cuffs matches my collar?" She asked as she looks down at him. "I am not wearing a collar." She says to him softly as she reaches her hands up around her neck and takes off her choker necklace, sets it on the nightstand. Her hands softly moved to the tie on her corset top and undoes it. She slowly lets it loosen up which falls off her body onto his legs behind her. She picks up her top and tosses it onto the floor letting her bare breasts bounce a bit from being released from her top. Her eyes stays on his eyes as she only wore her black laced panties. She moved up onto her knees, stands up like that over his body and lets her hand softly slips into her laced panties as she watches for his reaction. Her other hand moves up and releases her hair out of its ponytail, letting it fall down.

"I mean does the hair on your head match the," his voice cuts off short and his mouth drops open as she puts her hand inside her panties. She's almost certain she sees him drool for just a moment. He stares at her perky breasts but most of all at her hand, touching herself. It's almost excruciating, this delightful teasing. Despite the fact that he has no pulse, there's no mistaking the fact that the tent in his pants just throbbed hard. She certainly meant business; it was his turn to resist falling into a trance. He couldn't remember being this excited, even by a vampiress lover.

She smiles as she pulls her hand out of her panties and tugs them down for him to see the small hairs were exactly the same color of her hair on her head. "Does that answer your question?" She asked as she pulls her panties down to the middle of her thighs since her legs were spread out and against the side of his hips. She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek which she pressed her loving big breasts against his chest.

His head was completely swimming now. He was unable to breathe. This normally was not a problem since he didn't need to, but it made him completely unable to speak. Feeling her breasts press down on him made his spine tingle. His hands embraced her, feeling the warmth in her skin. He slid them up to her shoulders, pressing her down onto him for a moment, loving how her breasts felt as the were squeezed against his shirt. Then he slid his hands down her back, teasing her spine, until he reached her ass. He grabbed handfuls of each of her cheeks and squeezed. It drove him wild and he started to lose control, which was decidedly dangerous since she was still human. It took all of his efforts to keep his urges in check. He growled deeply, his mouth against her collarbone.

He speaks somewhat breathlessly, "Take.. Take care, my dear. You've stirred my passions to their limit. It could be rough... even dangerous for you if I don't maintain some control and hold back a little."

When she heard his words she pulled herself back with a smile upon her lips. "Is that a fact?" She said softly as she removes herself from his body and removes her panties completely from her body. She looks him up and down as he wore his clothes still. Her hands reached out to him and pulled him up against her since she was strong for a slayer. She pulls his shirt off his body and crushed their lips together once his shirt was removed.

Again, she was deliberately trying to entice him, but this time, she was trying to push him over the edge. He struggles, knowing that she doesn't quite know what she's getting into, but he kisses her back putting himself on the razor's edge. The deep passions that were a part of his race were clawing at him now for release. He grabs hold of her shoulders and upper arms and pulls her into his kiss. His lips part and his fangs press against her lips as his cool tongue urgently seeks to enter the warmth of her mouth. As he feels her nipples brush against his chest, she can feel his grip start to tighten and become uncomfortable then almost bruising. Still somehow she can since he's in conflict, trying to maintain control, and that he's still holding back.

She moans out within the kiss as his grip tightens over her arms. She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Loosen your grip, you'll leave marks on me." She says to him and pushes him onto his back. "Still needs to strip you for the real fun." She says to him softly and her hands moves down to his pants as she starts undoing them with her eyes locked onto his.

He almost growls at her, but manages to force his hands back to his sides. He closes his eyes for a moment to shut off one of the senses her charms are assaulting, regaining some composure. He opens his eyes and smiles at her, licking his lips and fangs. The effect is somewhere between seductive and threatening. He kicks off his shoes as she goes after his belt, lifting his hips slightly to help her remove the garments.

She smiles at his reaction and figured she was turning his emotions in ways he hasnt had since he was human. She pulls off the rest of his clothes and grabs his face in her hands. She leans down and pecks his lips with her lips. "My name is Zoe." She says to him softly. "I want to hear you say it." She says to him as she moves her lips to his neck and starts to softly suck on his expose neck.

He closes his eyes and lets his skin drink in the feeling of her touches. His exposed member twitches against her body. "Zoe, a fitting name, lovely," he breathes out, his hands caressing her naked back and grabbing handfuls of her gorgeous red hair. "I am Viktor, Viktor Ravenmore... Zoe." He shudders beneath her, his body cool to the touch.

"And you, my dear Zoe, are very much in danger of awakening lust I haven't let out for a very long time," there was a definite longing in his voice, but it was clear he meant this as a warning. Her body felt so warm, full of that lifeforce that awakened his thirst, and yet also so sensually arousing and soft. It was sweet agony to try and lay still beneath her naked form.

She pulls back and smiles as she listens to his small speech. "Say it again, Viktor." She said to him softly. She leans down and places her lips on his cheek. "Say it with your last name at the end of my name." She says to him and wants to see how it would role off his tongue to add her name to his last name. She wanted to stay with him since no one has every made her crazy like he does, sexually. She moves her hand down to his length and softly slide him inside of her pussy. Her hands removes from his length and pushes his shoulders down on the bed so he wouldnt move to bite her. "Say it." She says to him again.

His erection throbs hard inside her, feeling almost cold inside her hot body, but it quickly warms from her own body heat. He shudders hard and she can see him clenching and unclenching his fists. He closes his eyes for a long moment, the way her chest sways and heaves as she breathes and moves is too much at the moment. "Zoe Ravenmore, hmm? Do you really wish to be my possession? Wear my name as... Zoe Ravenmore?" His eyes open and she can see them sparkle and dance. He's obviously consumed with lust and excitement and he says this new name she's suggesting as if it's a fine wine he's sampling.

Her eyes danced with delight as she listen to him say her name with is last name. She tips her head back and her hands moves up into the air as she starts riding him faster. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure in her voice. "Oh yes I do." She says as she looks down at him in the eyes. "I want to be Zoe Ravenmore." She says to him softly and leans down as she keeps riding him, crushes their lips together.

He groans deeply under her, his hips rhythmically rising from the bed to meet her bounces. He doesn't let himself reach up to grab her flesh for fear of hurting her. Instead, he grasps at the mattress beneath them, clutching the bed with all of his considerable might. He was getting close, watching her body react so physically to his words and his own body.

He focused on speaking to her, "Zoe Ravenmore you shall be then. But as this lush human wench devouring my cock with her flesh, or as my seductive nightwalker queen?" He groaned loudly as several of her hip movements happened to graze his electrified length in a particularly pleasurable way, pushing him towards an oncoming ledge. "That... truely... is the question."

Back
Top Bottom