Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire and Hunter (Foxxy_Mama and dominant_minded)

She moans out and keeps riding him as she smiles at his words. "You choose but tonight it's human sex if you choose for me to be a vampire it'll wait till after human sex." She says to him softly. "You can have me any way you want, human or vampire." She says to him as she sits back up onto his lap and still riding him. Her eyes looked down at his hands gripping the mattress. "Your going to shred the mattress." She says to him as she grabs his wrists and rolls them until he's on top of her. Her legs wraps around his waist and her hips continues moving against his waist. "Take me like there's no tomorrow." She says to him with pleasure.

He leans himself back as she rolls him over on top of her so that his mouth won't be so close to her neck. His nerves are already on edge as he starts to thrust into her, grabbing onto her hips. He urges himself to keep his grip light, but it's still a much rougher hold than any of her human lovers would have taken. And he tries to keep his pace slow and reasonable, but for a vampire slow and reasonable is still unnaturally fast. She can feel his cock filling her and emptying her over and over so fast that it's hard to separate the two sensations, and each time he thrusts his length into her his hips slam into hers like a piston. He starts to build towards a powerful release and throws his head back, in a cascade of black hair. His eyes roll back in his head and he opens his mouth grunting and baring his fangs. His hands jump up and grab onto her shoulders to get more leverage as he takes her body wantonly.

She moans out as she fells him release inside of her body and her body releases on his length. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure and her hands shot up to his face. She cupped his face with her hands and brought his face down to her's, crushing their lips together. When she pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Explain it to me, the change." She said to him softly.

For a long time he doesn't speak and his eyes look animal like as he comes down from the intense orgasm. His face in her hands keeps trying to turn and dip down to her neck. She's quite certain that if she let him right now he would bite her without even thinking about it, but still, it doesn't take more than a light touch from her hands to keep his face from moving. Slowly she sees his eyes regain their senses and feels his member start to lose its stiffness, and it's as if her question finally floats across the sea to his mind. He begins to answer her, though he seems a bit breathless, "The process is straightforward. I must bite you, and drink enough to fill my veins with your blood. Then I will open my vein and you will drink it back. At this point, you will experience your body dying. It's not painful, as I recall, but still I remember almost panicking at the sensation."

He pauses taking a deep breath. He brushes a wisp of her lovely red hair from her face, "I'm willing to turn you, Zoe, but there is something I ask for in return."

She listens to him speak to her on how its really done when turning someone. She blushes when he pushes a strain of her hair out of the way and looked more into his eyes. "What do you ask from me?" She asked him softly as she keeps her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands holding his face just in case he wanted to try and bite her.

"You may not realize it, but your pulse... your lifeforce if you will, is extremely strong. It excites a bloodlust in me that few prey possibly can. You're the type of human that vampires crave to drink from." He smiled broadly as a though occurred to him, "It might even have been a bit of an advantage for you in some of your fights without your knowledge."

He takes a breath, then continues, "My price is this, I want to possess you as prey before I turn you. It's dangerous; I could accidentally kill you if we're not careful, but I wish to drink until you're on the edge of passing out. I want to feel your heart try to fight for your life." His eyes glazed over a little, but she could tell he was in total control of himself at the moment.

She grinned once he was done speaking to her about the price. "You want a fight before turning me?" She asked as she sums it up for herself. She drew her hands away from his face and smacks him hard, pushing him onto his back. Once she had him on his back and pinned his arms above his head with her eyes locked on his eyes. Her body tightened more around his length and her lips went to his ear as she spoke to him. "What if my heart doesnt want to fight? What if I give in and let it change without fighting back?" She asked him softly.

He smiled broadly and his eyes started to swim a little with excitement as she struck him, threw him back and mounted him again. As she spoke into his ear, her shoulder and neck came so close to his mouth that he couldn't resist lightly raking his fangs across her skin and letting his tongue lightly taste her flesh. Concentrating hard, he answered her question, "If you do, you won't be a full Vampire." He grinned and said teasingly, "You see, those we simply bite gain the thirst and the fangs, but lose their own will. It makes them much more susceptible to the trances of the one who bit them, and the bite as I'm sure you know is more powerful than most counter charms. In short, they're servants."

He paused then, breathing in her scent deeply, added with a grin, "And much as I would love to watch you dance naked in the town square for the passers by, which is the sort of thing I would probably have you do, it would not be the same as possessing you as Zoe Ravenmoore."

He added with growing passion, "Your will is what makes you so exciting, and to have your will as well, you'll need me to let you drink back from my veins."

She smiles at his words and moves her lips to his neck, lightly nip him. She moves her lips down his chest as her hands keeps his hands locked above his head. "You wish to fight now so you can change me?" She asked him softly as she keeps moving her lips around his chest and softly moving her tongue on his flesh.

His skin tingled as she gave her attentions to it. She was challenging him again, and he felt the night walker deep inside him start come to the surface. She could feel his muscles tighten under her grip, his arms starting to push against hers. He let out a low growl and bared his fangs. His eyes dilated and focused on her, his prey. Finally he could stand it no longer and his wrists fought against her hold until he was turning her hands around on themselves, trying to break her hold. She could feel his hips and legs begin to strain, wrestling with her and trying to roll his body on top of hers.

She felt him start to struggle with her and she looks up at him, saw the changes in his face. She kept her hold on his wrists and looked him in his dilated eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." She says to him softly as she moves one of her hands off his wrists and smacks him hard across the face. "Not yet." She said as her eyes harden as she looks at him. "Not yet." She repeated to him and her hand cupped his face, turns his head to the side as she lowers her lips to his neck. "I'm not finished with you." She says to him as she moves her legs and traps his struggling legs with hers.

He growls through his teeth at her, but he stays still beneath her. Every muscle in his body seems taut and on edge. His fangs and teeth remain bared and his breathing is hard and ragged. His fists are clenched inside her hold, and his eyes seem on the edge of reason. She very much gets the impression that if he were not as old and experienced as she knew him to be there would be no calming him at this point. His eyes are swirling black pools of aggression and lust, the sexy blue almost gone and replaced by a more animal like fire. She can see her own reflection in his eyes, something he could not see in hers.

She pressed her lips to his neck and leaving kisses there. She softly parts her lips on his flesh and bites gently on his neck. She pulls back and press her cheek against his cheek. "Tell me how much you want me to be like you." She says in a demanding voice to him. "Tell me." She repeats to him as she moves her hips up against his waist since he was still inside of her body. Her hands still locked around his wrists and her breasts still pushed up against his bare chest.

He groaned in thirst, still growling a little, but he found his voice. "I ache with need for you blood, and I long to have you by my side." His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her body doing these things to him. He pressed his chest forward, off of the bed, straining with the urgency of his needs. But again, he found the will to speak, "I want you as one of my own. I want to feel the thrill of not holding back as I take possession of you, Zoe." Her body made him squirm, her warmth made him crazed with thirst and bloodlust.

"Zoe, give me what I want... nay, what I need!" he growled out the words, his voice sounding other-wordly and impossibly deep, like she was listening to a lion's roar that had words in it.

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to his words. "Alright." She says to him softly as she sits up on top of his lap and her hands still holding tight on his wrists. "But you'll explain to me were are we going to have this fight? I dont want to thrash the room." She says to him softly.

He grinned broadly at her, his eyes still mostly black, "You mistake my motives, my dear. I'd be perfectly happy for you to embrace me willingly, then invitingly, and tantalizingly offering me your throat, but you must fight the urge to pass out and die on me. Your heart against my fangs and thirst, that's the battle I crave now." He looked down their bodies and winked, growling again, "In fact you might notice some rather interesting sensations when your blood starts to fill me, if we remain in this vise grip of a lover's embrace your thighs are maintaining."

Again he strained his muscles beneath her showing her his strength, showing her that if he wanted to he could throw her off of him, showing her his control and determination. She felt his member pulse with desire. He licked his lips and hid his eyes slightly behind his beautiful black locks, trying to seduce her with his thirst-filled eyes and his demonstrated strength and passion.

She got the distinct impression that he was trying to fight through seduction now. Trying to win a battle of wills with her, to get her to give in to him. Though he didn't say it aloud, she could see it in her eyes and almost hear his voice in her head saying, "Let me possess you, Zoe."

She moaned out as she felt him pulse inside of her body from his length. She tilted her head to the side and leaned down to him. "I want you to take me right now." She says to him softly. "I want you to possess me." She says to him as she lets his hands go and wraps her arms around his neck, rolling them over until she was underneath his body and him still inside of her body. "Take me now." She says to him as she presses her breasts more against his bare chest.

His eyes closed in immense pleasure as he rolled on top of her and heard her words. When they opened again and growled, she could see that he was consumed with thirst and passion. Still he moved slowly. His mouth opened, showing his bright white fangs, as he slowly lowered his head to her neck. For several long moments, all she felt was his breath as he drank in the anticipation that her pulse and throat stirred in him, but then she felt his fangs against her bare skin, the points of the sharp teeth directed at her veins. She heard a deep groan of excitement as he felt her pulse sounding out the rhythm of her heart against the sensitive teeth.

He gave her another moment to brace herself, then drove his sharp teeth into her neck, biting her. It was not as painful as she would have thought, though it certainly was painful. He had been quick and precise. Immediately he started to feel it as the warm liquid poured gently from her wounds, the feel of her heartbeat. He could actually hear it in his ears now that his mouth was joined to her neck. He drank deeply of her, like a connoisseur savoring a fine wine. As he slowly drank, his skin started to feel different to her touch. He became much warmer, and the effect was particularly noticeable in his member. She could feel the heat that she was donating to him radiating from his length. His loins felt like an electric blanket pressed against her hips. He moaned and she could feel it radiate through her from his mouth.

She softly cried out as she felt his sharp teeth in her throat and her arms tighten around his neck. She felt everything that was happening to him as her blood flowed into his veins, his loins growing inside of her and the heat radiating off his body onto hers. Her heart pounded faster as he keeps drinking her blood and her body felt weaken as he kept drinking. Her heart was fighting against dying but her arms fell off from around his neck onto the bed, her head falls to the side as her hearts starts to slowly stops.

As he felt her heart growing faint, he quickly pulled his mouth from her neck, a small trickle of blood running down his chin. He lifted his wrist to his mouth and bit down, opening his own veins with his fangs. Then he took her head gently, turned it back upwards, and pressed his bleeding wrist to her mouth, letting the blood drip against her tongue. He watched her, slightly concerned, but couldn't stop himself from licking his lips.

She felt the blood on her tongue and her lips wrapped around his wound on his wrist. She started sucking softly and drinking his blood. Her hands softly goes up to his wrist and press it more against her mouth, it was as if she was hungry for his blood and her eyes tighten close as the blood goes down her throat, into her system which starts to change her body.

He let her drink, but he watched her face and eyes cautiously. He was keenly aware that this was the first time she had felt the thirst; this was not the first time he had done this. She could easily become overwhelmed by the urge, and it could be dangerous to him if he wasn't able to break her off from his wrists. Slowly and cautiously, like he was in the presence of a wild animal and didn't want to make any sudden movements, he sat back a little off of her and moved his free forearm gently across her collarbone to make sure he would be able to hold her down when he needed to stop her first drink.

He smiled broadly as he watched her drink from his wrist. She reminded him of a child suckling from a bottle. He was again struck by her beauty.

He began to feel a bit of the warmth start to leave his body and knew that he would soon need to stop her.

She pulled away when she felt him move around slightly and his forearm move down her collar bone. She looks him in the eyes and lays back on her back while watching his eyes. "I shouldnt have drank so much like that." She says to him softly as she pulls him down on top of her and kisses him on the lips softly.

He kissed her back and took a moment to focus on healing his wrist before they got even more blood on the sheets. He was incredibly impressed. He'd never seen anyone turn that had that much self control their first drink. Even he, he admitted to himself, had tried to latch on and drink. Just what kind of an enchanting creature do I have here? he wondered.

As he kissed her, he watched as the palor started to run away from her face, as all of her skin starting to lose it's color. He broke the kiss for a moment, gently stroking her cheek and speaking softly into her ear, "Do not panic, Zoe, your body is dying." He held onto her thigh with his free hand, keeping her embracing his body to make sure she knew he was there with her.

Once she realized he broke the kiss and spoke to her softly. She looks up at him and smiles softly. "I'm not panicing." She says to him softly as her body is dying underneath his body. "Make love to me as my body dies." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes and moves her hips up against his waist since he was still inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom