Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

"You seem to like touching me alot, pretty affectionate." Raiden pouts a bit that he started to flex to show off that he is a tough guy. Such a prideful beast he is. "Dante, how powerful are you? I know you can crush rocks, but can you do anything else? Magic?" He raise an eyebrow as he asks this. "I am just curious since i've never seen a chimera."

Dante smiled at what Raidan said, a sigh escaping him. “I can be rather affectionate. But you just feel like . . .a gentle muzzle of waves. Like you know how waves brush along your skin and you can feel the energy behind it? It’s riveting.” Dante sighed happily in content. At the question of how powerful he was, Dante thought about it. “I move rocks and boulders. I can knock down a tree. I’m very strong built wise and if I punch someone, they would be punched into the ground far below.” Dante rubbed his chin in thought. “In my chimera form I can fly super fast and run super fast. However, direct blows can stagger me a little. I had a orc one time swing his hammer and i actually skidded across the ground. But then I came full force and tackled him into some trees. Like Hercules.” Dante chuckled. “Magic though . . . I can blow fire. Some chimeras can and can’t. Thankfully I have that ability.” His mother was probably a chimera that could breathe fire. He had the dragon horns which proved that he had some dragon in him.

Raiden never had that kind of subscription before, sounds flowery, which isn't a bad thing. "Oh? Never had my body described in such a manner, you have away with words." He blinks as he describes his strength as well, impressive, if he can take on a Stone Giant, then he is strong, and this has made him squirm a bit, and his face turning red again. He hid it, or at least he tries to as he turns away.

Dante smirked at Raidan, seeing the other blush and squirm at his words. “Surprised? I mean . . .” The chimera chuckled. “I am a bulky boy.” The chimera buried his face in the others neck and blew warm steam into it, tingling the skin. “Have I made the mighty Kirin flush? Well don’t I feel special.” Dante chuckled lightly, his claws trailing along the others spine seductively. “But I am a wordsmith. A gentleman always has to choose his words wisely.”

Crap, crap! His hormones are rising, he should really get out of here before he does something silly. He is stopped when Dante held him still, and is feeling steamy. "N-no, its not like that!" He shook his head, he didn't want to get down and dirty so soon, his is resisting his body's desire to mate with him. "Get your hands off, I-I might do something!" He could accidentally shock him to release him if he is so persistent.

Dante simply let out a heart laugh, soon releasing the other. "A little steam against your neck shouldn't hurt anyone. Still, I will let you bathe and relax. I can sexually harass you later." Dante slipped out of the spring, shaking out his legs. Dante grabbed a towel and rubbed down his legs, the fur drying up. However, Dante did squat down, a grin upon his face as he kissed the Kirin deeply on the lips. "You are mine now, Raidan. You don't have to be so scared." The chimera smirked before getting back up and beginning to walk away back to the bedroom. He knew this would be a interesting journey for the both of them, and he wouldn't mind doing this crazy journey without Raidan. No matter what crazy comes their way, the chimera would be by his side.

"You!" Now he is fuming, but at the very least he can bathe in peace. Raiden is kissed, a surprised but didn't fight back from this. "Just go, I need to be alone for a while." He sighs, that was a close on, his hormones where going through the roof and has gotten aroused. His chest is starting to swell just a bit, even his nipples are harden. Damn him,for the time being, he should refrain from being touched. After a while, he exits the springs and he carefully walks until he meets with Tial with a worried face. There he is, but he wonders whats the matter. "Tial..."

"Ah, Raiden, how was last night?" He half teased, but he sighs. "I think it is best that you go home or stay here for a while. A dragon herd is on its way here." This made Raiden groan.

"Really? Ah, I might as well stay."

Dante let out a sigh as he walked the halls, his hair finally dry along with his fur. However, as he walked the chimera felt a odd presence. Dante sniffed the air, smelling something far off but apparent. "Dragons." Dante couldn't help but let out a small growl. Dante knew himself was a mutt and he always kept to himself when it came to the dragons since they all shared the sky. However, this group felt different and not the normal dragons he has dealt with before. "Whoever these guys are, they mean business." The chimera's eyes got big at a thought. "Is it because of Raidan mating with me? Was this the danger he was talking about?" Dante thought, his wings flaring open and his tail turned back into it's massive cobra stage. The creature begun to snap at the air and the chiemra's eyes begun to glow gold. "Not yet. We don't attack unless they prose a threat." Dante told himself and let out a big breath followed by the glow leaving his eyes. Dante folded down his wings as well because he didn't want to cause a scene. Raidan could sense Dante being on edge since they were bonded now, he was sure he could feel his emotions.

"They are on their yearly pilgrimage, so they are just staying for a short while, all you have to do is stay out of their sight for two weeks." Tial told him.

"I cannot possible do that, I have to leave sometime. I fear no dragon, and I should be safe since I am mated now." Raiden said, but then glower at the fairy. "I still have to strange you for what you did."

"I do not regret it. You may not care about your life, but I do. This is your chance to truly live! You have a mate that wants to be with you forever, I would trade anything for that. It will get better." The kirin is silent, would things get better? He felt unease, and he transforms to meet with Dante.

Dante noticed Raidan appear and blinked lightly. Did he sense his unease? "I am surprised you left the bathtub. You seem pretty content in there." Dante cleared his throat, eyeballing the place. "I feel so huge in such a small place. But it still feels big at the same time." Dante tried to make conversation but it was clear something was disturbing him. Now it was his turn to act extra. Of course he was being strong for Raidan. Dante would never show weakness or concern. Would that make him a shitty mate? Dante knew if he showed concern, then Raidan would probably wouldn't trust him. Or lack confidence in him. And Dante didn't want that. However, he knew that if they stayed and the dragon's appeared, then that would be a shit show. Best if they leave and refuge in the forest.

"Meh, the dragons are just passing though, they do that sometimes." Raiden sighs, and he movies closer to him. "It will be ok, its easy to avoid them since they stick to their own kind and they hardly visit the Spring of Fairies. They dare not to come near the top of the tree, so you can hide there if you wish." He said, there is plenty of space up there, he is sure of that. "Are you feeling ok? You feel so nervous..."

Dante jumped when Raidan talked about the dragons. Of course Raidan would be more calm about it since he was a dragon of some sort. "But it's weird that they are coming through . . especially since we mated. . . never mind. I think I am coming up with crazy scenarios for no reason." The other sighed. When Raidan asked if he was feeling okay, Dante let out a heavy sigh. "Well, since you called it out . . . I know you are a dragon. Well, more like a beautiful hybrid dragon . . unicorn . . hybrid. And I am just a mutt of different creatures. The dragon's I know in the mountains . . .we respect each others space and understand each other. These guys . . .they give a me a certain unease." Dante showed his lion fur hands and temporarily changing his arms to lion arms with giant paws ans claws before making them vanish. "I have no problems protecting you . . I just don't want to pick a fight and cause you danger. I know how dragon's can be . . . territorial." The chimer ruffled his hair lightly.

"Yes, Kirin are a different species of dragons, but the only thing we share are being brethern. Who cares what they think?" He waves the thought away. "But still, I was afraid that this might happen,since we are bonded, you will have to live with the possibility of experiencing a great loss...if one of us dies, it would destroy the survivor." He frowns, lowering his head. "It is worse than they greatest pain, it is like being downed in darkness with no light. Ahh...i am sorry for telling you this, but this is what I've been trying to avoid for so long."

Dante turned to face Raidan, looking at the kirin. "Rai . . "Dante had a look of concern over his face but Dante grabbed Raidan's hands and leaned in, giving Raidan a light kiss on the lips. "Then we have to be even more of a team to make sure no one dies. Hey, at least got me. Imagine if you are mated to someone you didn't want or can't stand!" Dante lightly chuckled before giving a light sigh. Dante wrapped his arms lightly around the Kirin's waist. "As long as I know you have my back, I will have your back. Besides, if one of them has a problem with me mating with you, then they should've manned up and been in my spot then." Dante felt like putting on stunna shades after that comment. Dante at least could say that he manned up and took the responsibility of saving the Kirin and being connected to such a beautiful being.

"I...don't want you to have to..." He gives a sad look, Raiden is glad that he has taken this time to talk to him, but doesn't want to reveal everything, that's his darkness to keep. "There is no guarantee that we can completely avoid them, but if they do spot us, then let them look." He huffs, what does it matter to a dragon herd, he is mated, and there is nothing he can do about it now.

Dante sighed, kissing the other on the head. "I don't want to either, but if it happens then it happens and we take it head on." Dante smiled lightly as the other literally stood his ground and brave enough to agree with Dante. No. Stand next to Dante. They were a team now in this world. And Dante was glad he had Raidan with him on this journey. Dante ran his fingers through the other's hair, trying to soothe the other. Dante used his inner body to warm himself up. As if he was a heated blanket. "So, my beautiful mate of mine, what shall we do now?" He asked Raidan.

"I do not know, but I think we should stay like this for now." He said. Strahl Luna is always night time, even though it should be daytime by now. The sun never shines here, but the night is always fantastic. He could see that there is a oncoming herd from the distance. Its them, they came earlier than expected." Raiden sighs. "They won't bother us if we stay right here, they would usually deal with the Lord of Light."

Dante nodded. "This is your realm that I am still learning. I am following your lead." Dante, being the simple gentleman he was, playfully spun Raidan before capturing him in his arms once more. "You are really pretty, Raidan." Dante was feeling good and warm, and enjoyed the moment of them being intimate. It seemed that Raidan was enjoying his presence and being comfortable around the chimera, which was great. It seemed the moments they have breaking down barriers made them borh stronger emotionally. And Dante was going to make sure Raidan felt secure.

"Its not really my realm,but I still call this home." Raiden looks up at him, and he transforms again. "Could you come with me? I want to show you where I live." He said, as he fly near the branches and there is a door to the top penthouse. No one can enter here without his permission, for good reason of course. "This is my home, just be careful." He said, it is comfortable for him.

Dante felt his brows perk up at what Raidan asked. “Of course.” Dante slipped into his chimera form, flying after Raidan through the tree branches. Of course he had to be careful since it was a tight space. Once they landed at the doorway, he shifted into his human form, soon walking inside with the Kirin’s permission. “Oh this is very nice.” Dante looked around, tempted to touch something but didn’t want to break anything. “I can see why this is a safe haven for you. Away from people and other creatures.”

"Yeah, that is the plan. I have a lot of time to myself, and just...grieve." He whispers the last part. Everything seems to be made of glass or at least a translucent material, the rest seems to be like gold. Raiden moves along he grunts, leaning down to pick up some golden coins that has strayed from a pile of treasure. There are gold, jewels, pearls, and other valuables. "I need to clean the place..."

Dante noticed the prized possessions and random jewelry in the whole room. "Also, my love is a hoarder. How cute." Dante wasn't into materialistic thing likes dragons were. Dante valued quality over quantity and what was real and hated fake things. However, the chimera frowned at what Raidan said. "I mean, with the burdens you had to carry I can understand." The chimera carefully walked along the walls and seeing things reflect against and with each other. "This would be a very pretty nursery. . ." he grumbled to himself, lightly touching the walls. It was like a glass room of secrets.

"I am not a hoarder!" He grumbles, there is nothing wrong with collecting gold, it is pretty and shiny. He returned the coins, and he walks over to Dante and he points to a small ruby. "I give you permission to touch that ruby. You can pick it up if you want." He said, as he wants to let him have it as it is important. "It is rare for me to share, but I am feeling generous and this ruby will help."

Dante eyed the ruby, picking it up slowly. "How will this ruby help, Raidan?" Dante knew that Raidan had a hoarding issue, but maybe that was more of a dragon thing. Dante already got possessive with person things to him which was Raidan. "Well, whatever it's supposed to do I appreciate it." Dante walked over to Raidan and kissed him on the cheek lightly. "It's like i have a piece of your heart." Dante smirked at his corniness.

"It is suppose to bring good luck, I never used it but I think it is a nice gift." He said, and he gives a shiver. "Ah, they have landed." He groans, the dragons have landed earlier than expected, but they will not bother him since they are busy with the Lord of Light. "But we are all the way up here where it is safe, and they would just do whatever they do."

Back
Top Bottom