Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

Dante smiled at the small gift before grabbing a sack from a pile of treasure, and putting it in there. Followed by tying it against his waist. Dante did growl when he felt the presence of the other dragons, his fur being on high alert. "Yeah, I am just going to hide up here for a while. I can make do in the mean time. However, this chimera is hungry and doesn't really eat off of berries and leaves." Dante chuckled.

"Don't worry, i think i have some dried meats somewhere." He doesn't remember if already has eaten it. "Or maybe not, probably have to go hunting for it." He clicks his tongue in annoyance, it is a bother since he would have to go out and find meat. "Ugh, okay, i would have to go out there and hunt,is there an animal you have a taste for?" He asked him.

Dante could tell that Raidan was in for it with Dante since the chimera didn't have free range like he would in the mountains. When it came to the topic of animals to eat, Dante growled playfully at Raidan, scooping the other into his arms. "You." However, he knew he would get slapped for it, but he didn't care as he happily held the other. "I am okay with anything but just make sure it's sustainable. Don't want me to be hungry later." Dante was feeling too good as he held the other in his arms happily followed by giving his lover a kiss on the cheek.

"Unless you are willing to starve, you best not devour me." He pouts just a bit and then hears what he is saying. "Fine, just stay here, you are not allowed to touch my treasure, potions, nor enter the black doorway. You are allow view my books, scrolls, and venture into my room. I will be back shortly." He set the rules, and he ventures outside to hunt for something large, much easier to do. Raiden makes sure that he is careful when he is hunting. A black deer would do just fine, and he searches the forest.

Dante chuckled when Raidan didn't get his sexual reference. "I'm not going to eat you like that, Raidan. Like . . you know . .sexy time." Dante danced his shoulders with a big smile on his face. However, when he got the rules, he nodded. "You don't have to worry about the treasure. You can have that." Dante chuckled. "What a hoarder." He said to himself. However, that black doorway sounded like a adventure. But he was going to be good and respect his lovers wishes. "What can I poke my face into." Dante looked around, spotting a few things. Dante grabbed a book about the creatures of the various lands and sat down on the floor, reading the book as he waited.

While out hunting, he found something even more tasty. A whole buffalo for a treat, and he makes sure that the creature dies a quick death. He kills it with ease, and he looks it over for its valuables before he sensed something. He turns around to see a green dragon right there, and Raiden sighs as he faces said dragon. "So you have resorted to stalking? How uncouth..."

"I'm sorry, but the Pendragon was curious about you. He'd figure that you would try to avoid him..." The dragon said softly. "He uhh...want to see you."

"The answer is still no, you can tell him that." Raiden said firmly, but soft.

Dante was enjoying the book until he felt another dragon presence around Raidan. "Raidan." the mate joining alerted him of another creature near Raidan. "But he should be fine plus we are mated. No need for me to act upon such urges." However, Dante just wanted to be sure. He knew going out there would be a messy situation but he didn't care. Dante ran out of the house and turned into his chimera form in the air, flying high above the sky as he waited to feel more of Raidan's aura. Sure enough, after a few miles into dense forest, he saw Raidan and another green dragon. Dante landed on the ground softly, turning into his human form and lying flat in the distance. He rolled around in the dirt for the moment so he can cover his smell. Some of his dragon friends taught him that to toss off a smell of another dragon or any scent. A chimera is one smell that he didn't want to draw attention to.

"Oh um...I guess that's a shame. He is with the Lord of Light if you change your mind." The dragon meekly turns around to walk away.

"Wait." Raiden said as he approached. "Young one, have you found any more Kirin on your journey?"

"No...they are hard to find. Our pilgrimage was far but-"

"Very well, thank you for telling me." Raiden is sad by the news, but it can't be helped. "Do what you must, young one. If the Pendragon and I meet, then he will receive the same answer. I'll say it straight to his face."

Dante heard the conversation and could tell by the somber voice of Raidan that he was upset by the news of no more Kirin. Did Raidan wanted to be mated to a Kirin versus a chimera? That's what it sounded like. This hurt Dante a little. Maybe he was taking it out of context. Maybe Raidan was upset by the fact that their was no more of his race. Dante felt like he heard enough and slowly and quietly vanished away before flying off high in the sky and back to the house of the Kirin. Dante shifted into his human form on landing, being covered in dirt. The chimera dusted the dirt off before going inside the house. "Damn . . .I really did save Raidan if he's probably the last Kirin . . . however I get the feeling that he doesn't want to be bothered with me because I am a chimera and not a Kirin." Dante grumbled to himself and felt a little hurt as the thought progressed further.

Raiden felt him, is he close by? "I have to get going, thank you." He transformed, taking his prey with him as he returns home. "Dante? I have brought a buffalo for you to consume." He calls out to him, but he would rather dry some of it. "Dante?" He moves towards him after finding him and he is concerned. "Are you ok? You seem quiet..."

Dante was in his corner, reading a book. However, it was easy to tell that he went outside for the moment. "Oh hey!" Dante smiled, but it was easy to tell that something was bothering him. "Oh thanks for the buffalo." Dante eyed it, moving close towards it and shifted into his chimera form, beginning to eat the dead animal. His chewing was long rips of pulling skin and chewing it, his massive paws holding the animal down as if it was alive. It was true he was quiet, but he didn't even know if should even respond. You can say his mind lead him to think otherwise. "I think I am fine." He suggested with a shrug. "I was just thinking . . . did you not want to mate with me because I am chimera?" he asked sternly.

"Oh..." He glances at him, not convinced easily, but he decides to stay with him during the fest. "Hm, reading about the various animals I see." He took a quick peek at the book and Raiden blinks. "What makes you say that?" That is a weird question, but he thought about earlier. "Dante...I didn't want anyone to be with me. I was in a dark place, I was suffering, and thought that no one should share my misery and pain. Now we are here, as fate would have it."

Dante flared his lion nostrils as he slowly ate his buffalo. "Iheard you talk to that dragon about anymore Kirin sightings. To me, that's like I am not good enough. Yeah I know I am a mutt and not a "dragon" like you are." Dante didn't know that his pride was hurt . . . or more his heart was hurt. Maybe he was being too dramatic. But the way Raidan would always push him away or not want to be obthered with his antics. Maybe he just wasn't comfortable with a chimera and maybe wanted familiarity with a Kirin. Howevrr, Dante was probably over thinking it.

"I see, did you think that I was trying to replace you?" He felt insulted by that, frowning. "I am bonded to you, Kirin hold their mates with the highest of regard no matter who they are. It has been many years since I have felt such warmth and I...I am trying to get used to that feeling again." He said, feeling sad himself. Raiden hasn't really been able to get close to anybody, mostly because he is in pain.

Dante begun to feel bad for bringing up a concern to Raidan. "I thought you were regretting mating with me." the confession sounding like a painful shot into his heart. However, after hearing the Kirin's story, Dante pulled away from the buffalo to shift into his human form and hugged Raidan tightly in his embrace. "I give you alot of warmth, Raidan?" he looked into the other's eyes, seeing the mystic purple eyes glow and swirl with emotion.

"It wasn't regret, it was fear. I have lost everything, my family, my friends, my home, even..." He didn't want to finish as the sadness is overwhelming him. "I was afraid of losing someone close again...I cannot bear it...." He held him, he couldn't take how it just tears him apart that he was cold all this time. "I am starting to feel it, i'm sorry for being so dramatic." He said as he felt comfortable.

Dante held Raidan as the chimera heard the others words, slight tears peeking at his eyes. "I am sorry for your lost . . but what is lost is now found within me. We can create our own family I am sure . .and start a new. Together. And I think the dramatics comes from your pretty nature." Dante teased. "The pretty ones caused the most headaches, am I right?" Dante teased some more before kissing Raidan on the cheek. "So, that dragon is going to report to the other dragon about you . . .that means they are going to try to seek you out."

"Thank you...." Raiden blushed when he mentioned a family, does he want a child? That is way too soon! "Well, they already know that I am here, and I will give the Pendragon the same answer I will always give him when the time is right." He waves the thought away, he will worry about them later. "We should have to focus on ourselves for the time being."

Dante noticed the blush on Raidan’s face. “What are you blushing about?” He thought about it for a moment but then it clicked and smirked. “One day I’ll give you a baby and you’ll be a momma and I’ll be a daddy. Our kid is going to be so confused!” Dante chuckled at that, eyeing the half eaten buffalo. The chimera slipped back into his monster form and begun to ravegly eat the buffalo once more. “You ca join in if you want.” He chewed happily. “Man, that pendragon sounds like a piece of work.”

"...You are so certain, we should be fine." Raiden shook his head. "You eat it, I just had buffalo last week, I want something different." He will refrain from eating meat for now, he thinks that he would go and swim in his gold. "Yeah, but do not worry about him, he will not bother you if you do not bother him." He will let Dante finish while he slides into a pile of gold coins, the feel is good.

Dante eyes the Kirin swimming in his massive pile of gold and treasure. Clearly it was ancient an he must have collected it over the years. “Someone likes the shiny stuff.” He notes with a chuckle. “How adorable you are.” Dante eventually finished the buffalo, soon turning back into his human form. “He better not say anything slick.”

Treasure is fantastic, the feel and taste of it is too tempting to resist. "Don't you judge me, you just do not understand." He huffs as he decides to organize his things, and his larger gems are placed neatly. "Slick?" Raiden blinks, no idea what that suppose to mean, but he took a few moments to get the gist of it. "Just do not face him, it would not be wise to do so. Pendragons are the most powerful in a herd, they are the chiefs."

Dante chuckled at the Kirin’s reaction. “I don’t get it. But it’s amusing to see creatures and people go nuts for it. I mean, it’s not like we can’t use it unless we go to the human world. And that’s committing suicide.” He can just imagine the outcome of that. Just pure chaos. When the pendragon was mentioned, he shrugged. “I keep to myself. I have no problems with that. You just control him and make sure he doesn’t say anything out of pocket. But cocky assholes like himself, I am sure he will say something about us being together.” And that made the chimera slightly pissed off.

Raiden shook his head. "I have no control over a pendragon, they are leaders and he or say whatever pleases them. He would pay attention to me most of all, but he will soon see, and he will have nothing to do about our bond." He shrugs, he doesn't care because the dragon cannot sever the bond between them. "I'm not going to see him, I avoid him as much as possible by staying in the one place he cannot reach."

Dante nodded his head at that. "That's one way of putting it. Up here is safe for two weeks. But we have to realize that their is no one watching the forest. And you are the guardian of the forest." He could just imagine the chaos happening there. The mountains he wasn't worried about since that was guarded by the dragons. "I mean, do you want me to watch over the forest while you are hiding up here?" Unless their was a way they can watch the forest from this special spot.

Back
Top Bottom