Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

Dante felt the bed move and wiggle, the chimera groaning a little bit still stayed asleep. However, when he felt Raidan move, that made Dante wake up slowly and heard gasping from the Kirin. Dante felt his brain trying to wake him up quickly because he was sure Raidan was sober now, and this was going to be a situation that Dante was not prepared for. In all of his ancient years, he has never had to deal with a situation like this: having sex to save someone’s life.

Dante soon sat up, rubbing his own head. His own long hair was a tangled and fluffy mess, going into a mane almost. “Raidan,” Dante said the others name firmly. “Breathe. I can tell you what happened, but you can’t blow up understand? If you attack me, I won’t tell you nothing.” Dante stood his ground firm and his sense of energy had a dominating aura around him.

Oh heavens, did he do it? Did he actually had sex with Dante? How embarrassing! He is very much exposed and he is too dizzy to even move, what has he done to him? Memories flash in his mind, he was somehow totally wasted from the wine, what did he put in there? Before he could even say a word, he would be stopped, but he is too dazed to say anything really. Raiden is silent for the moment, looking up at him with a lazy glare.

Dante was surprised when Raidan actually listened to him. However, Dante would relish in it later. “Look, I don’t what fear you had, or have had. But in order to save your kind and yourself, we had to mate. They had it set up where you would be somewhat a little tipsy and . . . We would have sex. As much as I didn’t want to since I know it was against your wishes and what you want, I didn’t want to see you die or your race end. Shoot, there isn’t that many more of me left either. Probably mounted in someone’s room or in a museum. Or even just dead.” Dante lightly chuckled. However, Dante gently grabbed Raidan’s hand, holding it. “I apologize for doing what I did. . . But I am willing and here for you to help you with whatever you need. You are not alone. Whatever fear you have, I hope I can make it go away. I loved spending time with you last night. And wouldn’t mind chilling with you again. But I understand how you like to be alone. Your choice since you are free to do whatever you want.” A hint of sadness looked over Dante’s face, having a feeling what Raidan was going to do: probably try to kill him or kill himself. Probably even shock him to death. But the chimera would have to accept the consequences and respect the Kirin’s choice.

Raiden didn't want to believe this, this cannot be so.He stood up and he grabbed Dante's hand to check the back of his hand for something. Sadness washes over him as he found it, lowering his head. "I'm so sorry..." He said as he trembles. Their bond is permanent now, there is not way he can cut it without them both suffering for it. "This...this wasn't suppose to happen,what have I done?"He felt like he could cry,but he didn't and he felt as if he has ruined Dante's life. "Forgive me, please. I'm sorry..."

Dante blinked at Raidan’s reaction. No shocky boom boom of death? No burnt chimera? Not even being choked to death by the hands of the Kirin. However, the Kirin was apologizing to him. Dante looked at the back of his hand, seeing the mark. It looked like a pretty decent tattoo.

However, he looked at Raidan and noticed his sadness. “Was that your fear? Being bonded to someone that didn’t want it?” Dante cupped Raidan’s chin, making the other face him. “I don’t care, Raidan. I’m happy to be mated with you. I’m sorry for the fact that we had to do all this nonsense and I had to save sex with you when you weren’t fully conscious. I mean . . . it’s nice to know you have someone in this crazy and dangerous world.” And Dante gulped before leaning in and placed a light kiss on Raidan’s lips. “I am here for you. And I’ll always be here.” Dante brushes some hair out of Raidan’s face.

Raiden is ashamed of himself by his turn of events, and he is frighten what would happen in the future from now on. Kirin mated for life, and they would be together, but he looks him straight into the eyes, but he looks calm, and happy? "But why? Why do you want to be with me?" He asked him silently and gave his answer that he wanted to be with him,and even gave him a kiss. This surprised him that he wanted to stay by his side. There are many emotions swirling inside of him at this moment, he doesn't know what to think. The Kirirn felt as if he wanted to pass out, he is still dazed. "Gods, I do not know what to say..."

Dante chuckled at the question. It was a good one, and most people probably would’ve left by now. Maybe it was because of his feisty nature. Probably was. “Your feisty nature drew me in. Plus you kept saying no and That sparked even more so my curiosity. Plus, you keep me on my toes which I hate to admit but I think I like it.” Dante smirked at the other. “But, you don’t have to say anything and you can think about everything. We can be mated and you can be free to do whatever you want if you don’t want to stay by my side. I’m just glad to know that a special person like you is still alive.” Dante held Raidan close to him. The chimera knew he just had to let Raidan think and process everything.

Raiden is held closely, and he is told that he is interesting and is a positive thing? "Is that really?" He can be really confrontational, mostly to protect himself as it is dangerous for a Kirin these days. "But...I am the only Kirin that lives in Strahl Luna, so that means that your life is in danger, you could die..." That is a major fear of his, what he has tried to avoid. He could be killed, and could never forgive himself.

Dante nodded. “Yes it did, my little scary spark plug.” The chimera teased, stroking the others hair. At the mention of dying, the chimera chuckled. “Umm weren’t you the damsel in distress just the other day?” This was one of the things that made Dante like the Kirin. His arrogance was a blessing and a curse. “I can handle it. This old dog has some tricks up his sleeve.” Dante breathed a little smoke from his nose.

Has no idea what a spark plug is, but he didn't bother to ask such a silly question. "Oh whatever, just know that there is a high change of either of his being in danger. I don't intend to find it, it will mostly find us." He explains as he is still worried. "You seem to take this very well, astounding..." He sighs, he doesn't want to think about danger and what ifs, but he just cannot help it at all.

Dante shrugged at what Raidan said. “I mean, if you like the person then it shouldn’t be miserable at all. And besides, should be afraid since you roll the grounds and I rule the sky. So we will both have each other’s back. That’s why we work out. We just have to be super aware.” Dante kissed the top of the Kirin’s head, chuckling lightly. He can tell that Raidan was scared for the both of them, but Dante was use to danger. He nearly died a few times by a few face to face combats with other chimeras. Even some dragons he tries to avoid. However, Dante wasn’t gold driven so the dragons left him alone. Plus, chimeras were part dragon. Well some of them were and thankfully he had some dragon capability by breathing fire.

"Hmph, well, if you are so sure about it and if you are so strong..." Raiden sighs as he closed his eyes, he is still trying to ride the hangover, he s going to kill Tial later. "I don't want to think about it anymore, my head is killing me and I need Blueberries." That sounds delicious, and could heal his hangover. "But I cannot move at the moment...what did you do? You know what? Never mind..." He groans, he feels sore still.

Dante playfully stuck out his tongue at Raidan, soon giving the other a kiss on the cheek. “I can find you some blueberries. Just stay right here.” Dante was about to slip out of bed when the Kirin questioned why his backside was hurting. “How else we did the mating thing?” Dante winked before leaving the bed. With a big stretch he left the room, looking for one of the cherubs or even that king fairy to give them some blueberries.

"Good, and can I ask that you strangle Tial for me when you see him." He said, as he is just wanting to lay down and contemplate his life.

There is indeed a cherub outside of the room and is floating with breakfast in its hand. Compliments from the king after what he has done,its the least he could do. "From the king," It said, as it hands him the breakfast tray, enough for the both of them.

Dante took the plate of assorted fruits and veggies. They even had some meat on the platter. “Thank you.” He sniffed it, making sure it wasn’t spiked or anything. Dante bought the tray to the bed and placed it on the bed. Dante held the bowl of blue berries from the tray and gave them to Raidan. “Here. I’m not much of a fruit guy.” Dante noticed the salami, soon beginning to eat slices of it. “Pretty tasty.”

Raiden sighs, as he is still laying there until he returns with food. "Great, thanks a lot." He takes the berries and eating them as much as he can, feeling much better and he realized that he also needs a bath since they have had sex. "And afterwards, I am going to have another dip in the springs, you have done things to my body." Oh right, he is safe for now, but they would have to have talk still. "We still have business."

Dante couldn’t help but chuckle at the feisty attitude of the Kirin. “Your body didn’t seem you mind. And it’s all good things really.” Dante gave a little chuckle before eating the meat off the plate. With that done, Dante looked at his hair and seeing it tangled. “And I have to fix this.” Dante slowly got up and headed to the mirror so he can fix his hair. His hands worked through the knots and thankfully he had his claws to help him. “Yeah. Well whenever you are ready to talk I’m here. I guess I’ll leave you alone in your bath.” He figured Raidan would want some space from him due to the whole situation last night.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want to join me?" he lightly teased him, and he slowly leaves the bed, putting on a robe as his clothes are missing. " Oh fine, i'll just take the time to myself, and maybe i'll just pay a visit Tial myself." He still has some answers to gather and still want to bash in his skull, but will restrain himself as he has more class than that. The springs looses up his muscles and calms his body, it is just heaven right now.

Dante picked up on the tease, arching his back. “Oh, don’t tease me if you can’t ha sleep it.” Dante growled, quickly turning around for a quick sprint after the Kirin. Dante slipped into the spring right after Raidan, slowly slipping behind the other and wrapping his firm and strong arms around Raidan. “be careful how you tease me.” He chuckled.

Raiden didn't expect for him to take him up on his offer, and he let him wrap himself around the Kirin. "Oh, I see you are a man of your word." He is much more relaxed, now that they are both here, he has to talk to him. "Dante, I was wondering...where do you live?" He asked him, as it turns out, he has no choice but to live in the tree, but he lives in the highest top so he would have some privacy. SInce they are bonded now, he would allow him to stay.

Dante was surprised when the other didn’t shock him. So Raidan was getting more comfortable with him which was a good sign. “I live in the mountains. And I know you live in the forest so if you want you can stay in the forest and I can stay in the mountains since I know you like space.” Dante didn’t want to endanger in on Raidan’s personal space. The other was used to being alone and having a chimera around was a big presence and a different adjustment.

Raiden had more control, he wouldn't hurt him now since he is a bonded with him. "You would do that for me? I am not sure, that is quite the distance." He would get lonely, but he has his treasure up there he has to maintain, it would be a pain to move it all. "Ok fine, i guess we have our own homes to consider, we can still meet."

Dante modded. “I don’t think a pretty thing like yourself would like laying down on stone ground anyway.” Dante wanted Raidan to be comfortable. And he was comfortable in that lush forest. “And I can be your visitor in the forest. Look forward to being your visitor.” He was also giving Raidan space. Then as they progress, maybe Dante would come down and be on the land with the Kirin. But he had stuff to deal with by being the keeper of the sky.

"I have been to the mountains before, it has just been along time since i;ve been there." He shrugged, what else could he say? "I think that the forest suits me more, and so you can visit me. Its on the top of the tree, so you cannot miss it." He said, pointing up. "Also, I cannot leave this land,im pretty much safe here as...the world outside have uncertainty." How it is? It has been hundred of years since he has seen it.

Dante’s nodded. “I can visit you. It’s no problem at all. It gives me more reason to explore the forest more. Even though everyone always run away from the sight of me. But, I am rather intimidating. And big.” Dante flexed his arms with a smile. “Anymore questions you have for me?” He rested his head on top of the others and begun to rub the backside of Raidan. As his thumb rested on his spine he rubbed it up and down trying to relieve some pressure. “I will make sure you are safe and comfortable.”

Back
Top Bottom