Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

Raiden still laughs, but then that is when he felt it, and he stopped laughing. His head does turns, and it was seductive look to him, a smirk even though he is piss drunk. "Oh...I see. That's how you feel about me?" He leans closer to him, regardless that they are both naked. "Hmm...I think we should have some fun then, what do you think?" He then moves in, and if Dante didn't move away, gave him a sensual kiss.

Dante of course was very sexually attracted to the Kirin, he didn’t want to take him like this, even though it was to save Raidan. “I’m sorry Raidan.” He said lightly to himself before wrapping his arms around the other, accepting his kiss. Dante’s bigger mouth grasped the others and kissing him intensely. Dante really liked Raidan from the jump and he didn’t want this to effect them both. But had to save Raidans life and the Kirin was too stubborn to just let them go at it. Dante soon pulled away, sporting a 8 inch member with a width of 5 inches. “Damn . . . Come on.” He steppes our of the water, soon pulling the other male out and carrying him wedding style. “If I’m going to dick you down, I’m not going to do it in the public. For your sake.” He kisses the others forehead, looking at Tailn to guide him to a room.

Raiden kissed him, not really caring that he is not suppose to do this. He giggles as he is being carried from the spring and going somewhere else. A fairy cherub is around, and it flies, guiding the Chimera around until it opens the doorway that leads into a elegant looking room with a queen bed and a gorgeous looking balcony. "Ohhh wow! This will be so much fun!"

Dante noticed the cherub, already feeling a sense of unease. "Come on, Dante. You are saving Raidan." He said to himself as he walked into the bedroom, laying out the other on the bed. "Okay, haven't done this in a minute." The last time he had sex with someone or mated with someone was a long time ago. Dante leaned over Raidan, looking into his eyes. "Wow . . . you are really pretty." Dante ran his fingers through the other's hair. Dante kissed the other's forehead, admiring the Kirin. Dante leaned down and lightly begun to kiss the other's neck and his fangs grazing along his neck.

Raiden rolls on the bed, very cushy and comfortable. "Mirr...soft...now then..." He stretches and spreads like a cat, lightly giggles as soon as Dante is on him, giving it light kisses. "That tickles," He purrs with each kiss, even touch and though purrs of satisfaction turns into light moans, feeling the teeth on his skins. It has been along time since he has been touched, and in his drunken state, he welcomes them. "MMm...Dante." He has skin, it almost like his flesh is made of feathers even. "Feels good."

Dante felt his nose flare a little as the other made noises that sent shivers down his spine. Dante knew that this was going to be his undoing the longer he was with Raidan. But, he was slowly allowing it. "You taste good." Dante ran his big hands along Raidan's inner thigh. Dante just wanted to feel Raidan and get familiar with the other. His skin in his Kirin form looked a lot more scaly and rough but in his human form it was very smooth and feathery. Dante begun to kiss his neck even more and sucking on the flesh there. Dante let out a deep and throaty growl, his claws digging into the sheets as the noises Raidan made. Dante also sniffed the other, catching the smell of his skin of sweet wine and skin. "You are so beautiful, Raidan." Dante praised the Kirin, soon locking lips with the other creature in a sensual and deep kiss.

"Mmm, you feel so good...I want more." He begs him to touch him more. He is emitting more of his pheromones at this point to drive someone wild, indicating that he is ready to mate. He is need of it so bad at this point, the chimera is also sending signals to him. "Beautiful? Hm...you are gorgeous~" he flirted with him, finally moving his arms just to wrap around his neck as he kissed him. It is sweet from the wine, but Dante felt so good, he never want it to end.

Dante let out a shaky breath, feeling the energy in the air shift to more of a primal sense of mind. Dante trailed his hands down the other's rump and gave Raidan a good squeeze, his claws lightly grazing his skin. Dante was blazing hard and ready, soon spreading Raidan's legs apart. Dante pulled away to lick his furry hands and fingers, making them wet before prepping Raidan's tight hole by lightly poking at it. Slowly, he slipped a finger in their, trying to create some more space for his girthy dick. He didn't want to hurt the Kirin and he would do whatever he could to make sure he was okay. Dante used his free hand to rub Raidan's chest up and down. Dante's hairy hand brushed along the soft skin, seeing the Kirin becoming more comfortable.

Raiden is attracted to his scent, which made him held onto him even more, freely spreading his legs for him to have access. He shiver and gasp when he felt a finger being pushed into his hole. The Kirin whines at this, it is a bit painful for him, but he is durable enough to withstand it. He does return the favor by licking his neck regardless on how his skin is like, it is just so fascinating and delicious.

Dante let out a huge growl when his neck was licked, enjoying the sensation. "Okay Raidan. I am going to go in. Just breathe and relax, okay?" and Dante slowly placed his cock tip against the Kirin's entrace, letting out a a hot breath of air. "Raiden, don't kill my dick off." He laughed, feeling sweat roll down his face. Dante knew once he begun mating Raidan, their was no going back and they were tied. He just wished it was due to normal circumstances. But this was a matter of life and death.

"Cut it off? Nooo...it looks yummy..." He drawls off and giggles, still kissing his neck. He did heed his warning of relaxing, but he felt as if he is so, since the alcohol is in his system is making him calm. "Do it, I want to feel you inside me~" He whispers right in his ear, and he gasp once he felt the tip entering into him. It is tense as first, he is stretched open for him. "Yes...please..."

Dante let out a inaudible groan at Raidan's words. "I am sorry once more, but it's for your own good" He said to Raidan once more and thoroughly pushed himself into the other creature, a groan escaping the chimera. "Oh fuck!" Dante roared lightly. His hips automatically started to move, working out the tight orfice of the Kirin. "Oh, Raidan . . you feel so good." Dante couldn't help himself as he pinned the other's wrists down and Dante looked into Raidan's eyes as his hips begun to slowly move. Dante had a feeling that once he had this feeling, it would be stuck with him forever.

He moans loudly now when he was penetrated, his body arches,and toes curled at the pressure that he is in. The Kirin is then pinned onto the bed and he still tries to hold onto Dante. "I need you~" Even though he is huge, it felt as if they are one. He doesn't fight it, embracing him as the small strand of their bond grows deeper between them now without him realizing it. "Its ok...you can move more if you want." He urges him, he is alright.

Dante sighed, gripping the others wrists a bit more and he begun to move his hips, thrusting into the Kirin. This time, the force was more direct as he made sure he hit the deepest of Raidan as he he increased his speed. Dante's sack was hitting the cheeks of Raidan as Dante's thrusts were hard and direct but pretty fast at the same time. As the chimera got to work, he felt the Kirin loosening up to his thrusts and it became more comfortable for Dante to move even faster. The bed begun to rock, showing that Dante was putting his work into Raidan. "You feel so good, my Raidan." He purred quietly into Raidan's ear. Maybe it was the bond talking or the wine. But Dante was feeling the groove.

Raiden is squirming a bit, not it is from feeling a pleasure. At this point, his arms and legs are wrapped around Dante's body, holding onto him as he thrust faster within him. His moans are louder with each movement, they are surprisingly deep. His body is becoming more hot, and is begging the Chimera for more. "Haa ahh,more! More please!"

Dante heard his cries for more and noticed Raiden's lonely member and begun to stroke the other, his hips moving faster with harder thrusts. Dante couldn't even move since Raiden locked him in with his legs. However, he decided to try something. Dante picked up Raiden and grabbing his butt he put him against the wall. Once Raiden was against the wall, the chimera made sure Dante's legs were wrapped around him as he fucked him against the wall, holding the other male up with his hand. His arms were flexed out and showing his muscles at the same time. "I hope you don't mind, Raiden." Dante snickered, hitting deeper into the Kirin.

Raiden's cock is very much erect regardless, and he once again was experiencing a wave of immense pleasure when he stroked it. He whines again once he suddenly stopped, but surprised once he is lifted off the bed. "Heeey...where are we..." He trails off as his head is getting fuzzy. All he knows is that he is placed on the wall and there it is. "Nooo, this is great~ You are very naughty~" He giggles, then cries out as he continues to bang him against the wall. "B-Beloved~ I-I won't hold on for much longer!" He is coming close in being completed, but he doesn't care, he just wants to be with him.

Dante grunted when he heard Raiden practically wither and moan giants the wall, still having him pinned against it. His thrusts begin harder and faster and the chimera was holding his release for as long as he could. Just to tease the Kirin, Dante slowed himself down, grinning lightly. “I’m not done with you yet, my dear Raidan.” Chuckling, Raiden soon carried they lewd creature to the bed and laid him out on the bed.

Dante pulled out with a grunt before a smirk fell back on his face. “If you want me to mate you properly, get on all fours and show that ass to me, Raidan.” Dante let out a little chuckle as he towered over the other.

Raiden whines once again when things slowed down, crooking his neck as his body is such a mess now. "W-why did you stop? Don't tease me like this..." He pouts, but he is carried back on the bed and is told that he needs to stick out his ass. "You are a tease, fine..." He rolled on his stomach, then is on his fours eagerly. "Please, Beloved, don't leave me empty..." He even gives a wiggle, he is rather plump.

Dante saw Raidan’s ass and playfully spanked it before going back into him once more. The chimera let out a grunt before picking up back his original pace as before. Dante’s claws dug into the Kirin’s hips, slamming into him hard And deep with a quick speed to him. The chimera felt his climax about to happen, his breathing becoming heavier.

He mewed when he is slapped, he enjoyed that,something that is new to this Kirin. This time, he stokes himself, he is coming close and he wants to be complete with his lover and he braced himself on the sheets as he is being pounded deep. "I'm close, beloved, fill me!" He begs him again, Raiden wanted this as to deepen their bonds even more, to strengthen it.

Dante couldn't hold back any longer or anymore. "You want it, I am going to give it to you!" And with a loud roar and few quick pumps, Dante came inside of Raiden. The chimera was still roaring as he was still cumming into the kirin's ass. Dante gave the boy's ass another firm slap, grinning. And just like that, they were bonded. So, it seemed that he saved Raidan's life twice. Dante just hoped that Raidan wouldn't be mad at him. If anything, he should attack the fairy. But he understood if Raidan was disgusted by him and wanted to do nothing with him. But, Dante really liked Raidan and it was clear that they have a connection. Dante kisses Raidan's backside, enjoying the moment that they had. Dante didn't mind being mated with Raidan. In hindsight he wouldn't have done it with anyone else. But he hoped Raiden wanted him.

Raiden cries out in pure pleasure as he climaxed at last. At the same time, being seeded heavily from within. "Ohhh fuck yes!" He cries out,riding the wave washing over him. He collapse on the bed, completely surrendering to this powerful sensation."D-Dante...hold me." He lightly whispers to him as he embraced him on the bed. "Beloved, we will be together now..." Through all of this, he is still drunk, and he fell asleep right there, feeling better and free for the first time in years.

The Kirin has slept through the night, and he woke up suffering from a hangover. "Ahhh...ugh..." He groans in misery as his head is pounding.

Dante noticed Raidan wither in pleasure due to the climax and Dante couldn’t help but chuckle. “He’s so cute when he’s lewd.” Dante said to himself as the other finished his climax. Dante soon rolled off of Raidan when he was somewhat soft and heard the other male to hold him. Now Dante was scared about this since this was a drunk Raidan and not a sober one. Dante wrapped his arms around the Kirin, making sure his hold was comforting yet secure. And once the Kirin was asleep, Dante went soon after.

It was morning and Dante still had his arms firmly wrapped around Raidan, a slight snore escaping him. The softened expression of Dante whole asleep was one of comfort and relaxation as he cuddles to Raidan. Dante has to admit that it was nice to have someone sleep next to you versus just sleeping on the rocky floors of the mountains.

It was so soft and warm, he didn't want to wake up even though he has a hangover. Raiden moves slightly, this is a nice dream that reminds him of the old days, when he can remember when a body was next to him, and his scent lingers close. "Mmm..." He purrs from this, but wait...he hissed once it throbs in his head again. "What..." That is when he froze, this was a dream at all, he remembers getting dunk and something washed over him. The Chimera! He is right there, and his backside is sore. "...w-what..." He whispers in horror, what has he done?

Back
Top Bottom