Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
9ca01b316fec57243a0878f7d9e95a77-700.jpg

38ed36dad0b7c5609b5e5395a83a085f.jpg

Strahl Luna is a mythical land composed of a forest, the center is a large tree in the middle of a small lake, home to the Mythic Folk. This includes the Kirin, as one is flying over the crystal lake graceful as the wind. He landed on shore, transforming from a magnificent creature into a man in seconds. He is known as Raiden, as he is the lord of thunder. He takes a stroll along the edge of the lake, watching the tree and the surrounding area. The land is peaceful for the most part, but one cannot be too careful even in times like these. So far, things seem alright. Raiden found a tree, laying under it after traveling a long way and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

22e4a49d2eb8288da91300df0ec14398.jpg

62148.jpg

Dante soared over the skies of Strahl Luna, the giant Chimera soaring over the skies with a great force of energy.The hybrid smelled a odd smell and felt a strong presence. Lumiere flew down a little bit lower and flapped his wings. In his sight was simply a man but he could tell that this particular creature wasn't a ordinary man. Was this the smell he caught earlier? Lumiere flew into the clouds and being struck by his curious nature. Lumiere flew down farther away and shifted into his human form with ease, a light thud being heard as he landed. his bottom half of his legs turning into a lion with cow hooves as his arms turned into strong and built arms. His hands were not paws anymore but massive long claws, his chimera form still being part of him. After all these years he still hasn't managed to become full human but it helped with his intimidation factor.

Dante crouched low, hiding in the bushes as he crawled closer to Raidan, making sure his scent would get detected. As he got closer the Chimera could smell the other, the smell from him being in the sky matched to the creature laying down. "What are you?" Lumiere's deep voiced growled in a low whisper, standing a good 10ft away from the Kirin in the bushes. His snake tail sleeping at the moment, not making any moves.

Raiden is at a peaceful rest...or at least he tried to. There is this lingering scent in the air and it bothered him. Can't he just enjoy the forest alone for once? He doesn't want to enter into the tree without people bother him for anything and everything. He opens his ruby like eyes, pretending not to notice that he is being watched. The kirin closed his eyes again, finding some peace within, and if this guy attacks him, he will regret it. Soon though, he shivers as there is something about this feeling that made then too comfortable. Raiden quickly stood up and walks away.

Dante froze when Raiden begun to move and his snake tail slowly stirring awake. The chimera watched as the ever so graceful Kirin decided to move away, quickly trying to escape. "Well holy shit! He moves fast!" Dante thought as he begun to walk a little faster, trying not to be seen as he laid low in the bushes. However, he wasn't the lightest of the bunch and every time he moved, the ground would press a little. The forest and the area was shared by most creatures and normally Dante wouldn't be around this area, but the smell of the Kirin caught him by surprise. The blood was ancient like his and that was something he took in account. Elder creatures he didn't want to pick a fight with. Of course he could thrown down if he had to. However, he wasn't in the mood for that right now.

What? He is being followed? Raiden grimace in annoyance, time to get creative. He turns deep into the forest, there are settlements out here, but he avoid those so that he could lose the stranger in the woods. He groans as he decides to not give him the chance that he caught on to this stalker. Sticking to the shadows at first, he jumps high into the air, jumping on tree to tree, branch to branch quickly to lose him. Raiden hopes that this will work,otherwise he would have to cal the thunder down on this fool.

Dante groaned as the Kirin ran off into the dense woods. “I’m getting too old for this nonsense.” Dante soon stopped in front of the woods, knowing what he could do. Dante let his wings out, soon flying above the woods beneath him. “This guy wants to play hardball, huh?” Dante sniffed out the other and noticed him jumping from tree to tree. “Well, you don’t see this everyday.” The boy moved so quick. Dante’s followed the pattern of the other before landing on a nearby branch on its path and it creaked under his pressure. “Well, why do the pretty ones give me so much trouble?” He chuckles at his joke. Normally he wouldn’t chase after a creature that ran away from him, but Raidan intrigued him enough that he was curious about the Kirin. Besides, Dante was more of a lover then fighter anyway.

This is getting ridiculous, why is he still following him? Raiden has had enough of this nonsense and he stops right by the Lake of Tears and he turns around to face this stranger to see if he will appear. "I had enough of this chase, who are you and why were you spying on me?"He demanded, annoyed, but there is this grace about him that shows dignity. He wants answers to thing, otherwise he would have to strike him with lightening for being a pervert of some kind.

Dante blinked when the Kirin decided to take a different turn and land near the Lake of Tears. Well, he was being summoned so he might as well make a appearance. Dante jumped down and flapped his wings landing right in front of Raidan. The chimera cracked his arms and legs, showing off his body to the other. “Geez, I haven’t had a workout like that in years.” Dante groaned, his deep voice cutting through the air. “The name is Dante. I simply caught your smell as I was flying and curious by nature, I checked it out and it was you. I did not want to scare you off. But, you made me curious in what you were because in all of my years, I haven’t felt such a strong presence like mine. Or a ancient power of that makes sense at all.” Dante showed his lion claws, showing that he wasn’t going to hurt him or attack him.

"Hpmh, have you heard of the expression 'curiosity killed the cat'? I could've killed you for sneaking up on me." Raiden frowns as he felt a small tug on his heart, oh no, not now. "I am generous, you have seen me,and now you may leave me in peace." He hopes that would be enough. Anyone who knows about what a Kirin is capable of will not try to anger them in fear of being caught in a thunderstorm. Raiden turns his back, hope that he would get the message.

Dante didn’t pick up the hint, but he felt the energy change and kept his stance. “Nobody said to be a creature that catches my eye. Your smell drawn me to you and of course I see a boy in the forest. You don’t see such dainty things laying around in the forest unless they have a sense of confidence in themselves. And I guess I felt the confidence and energy. So pardon me for being . . curious.” He stood in his spot, not advancing foreword to alert the other, but he kept himself calm but firm. He knew he was in the presence of a Kirin which were very powerful beings. Also, Dante was a man that liked a challenge.

"Huh, I see. I hope you satisfied your curiosity...because we are to part ways here. Follow me, and you shall be burnt to a crisp." He gave him a fair warning as he turns towards the lake. However he seem to stand still, so Raiden decides to leave before this nonsense continues. He would have to return to the tree, he bet that he could hide his scent there so he could hopefully be left in peace.

Dante smirked at that, sending a challenge from Raiden. “But you aren’t moving either.” Dante took one step and his wings spread apart behind him. “I mean no harm, but I do know this forest has a lot more dangers then just me. Now you may fight me if you want, but you would rather have me as a ally. You run the grounds but I can see the skies. So if you attack me, I would not highly recommend it.” Dante stood firm, his other foot meeting the one in front of him.

"You presume too much, I work alone. I say again, this is where we part ways. Goodbye." Raiden backs away and then he falls into the lake backwards. He transforms into his Kirin form and easily uses his slender form to swim in the water. He is heading for the deepwater, even if that fool can swim, the lake is deep and couldn't possibly follow him into the abyss of it. He has swam in the Lake of Tears many times, he knows the inns and outs of it very well.

The chimera sighed, letting the other go. “Fine. You chose your way. But remember, you would want me as a ally not a enemy.” And the chimera ran off into the bushes before changing into his Chimera form and flew off in the sky. The Chimera knew that the other was going to have to deal with him eventually and Dante just had to wait. On the other side of the lake, rock giants had a trap set out for Raiden, hidden between leaves and shrubs. As soon as the Kirin stepped into it, it would catch the legend off guard but since it’s a rock net, it’s electricity wouldn’t do much.
the rock giants knew that if they caught Raiden, they could easily sell him and take over the grounds.

Raiden returns to the surface, shaking the water off his scaly skin as he believes that he has lost the Chimera. WHat an annoyance, he is just glad that he didn't form a connection, that would be bothersome. All of a sudden, he is trapped with a net and it made him writhe trying to escape. Its made of stone? That is bad, and he is now surrounded by Stone Giants. "Release me at once! Do you know who I am? Worthless scum!"

The stone giants laughed when the trap worked, seeing the Kirin struggle. “We know who you are. Raidan, the Kirin of the land. You rule the grounds of this world. And we want to change it up a bit. Such a prissy thing. Always want to be by yourself. Well you’ll be out of our way for now. No one can save you too since you are such a loner.” The stone giants scooped the Kirin in the net and carried him away, laughing away.

"Then you know that i am not to be trifled with, I will kill you for this!" He still tries to struggle, but in his plight, there is a invisible force. It is like an SOS that is calling out for someone, anyone to come and save him even though he isn't doing it himself. This shot straight to Dante, he was the only person so far Raiden has met, so he should feel it.

Dante felt a sense of a pulse. A weird and strong pulse as he flew in the air. "Oh . . . why am I feeling this strong energy . . and it's a different energy." Dante flew down closer, seeing the Kirin caught up in a net. "Well, you don't see this everyday. Should I save him?" Maybe I might let him struggle a bit. I mean he was going to attack me a few moments ago and wanted to be alone." However, Dante's strong lionheart couldn't help the Kirin falter. Dante flew down close with a quick rush, the sky clouding with darkness before light appeared. The rock giants froze, seeing that moment of darkness. "Oh shit you saw that?" the other rock giant blinked with a growl, walking faster. "Come on! That Kirin is probably emitting some kind of mating call or something." The rock giants carried on their trail, soon ending up at a rock jail fort. They flung the Kirin in there in his net before closing up the rock den. Their was small cracks in it well, drawing in light. "That should keep you down for a moment. Come on, let's go cause havoc." The rock giants trailed off, leaving a very tiny crack of space.

Dante waited for the giants to go away before landing on the ground with a heavy thud. The giant chimera smelled around, wondering where the Kirin could be. Or that pulse. His snake tail was alert and tasting the air for the smell of the Kirin. Since they didn't touch each other, the Chimera didn't have a strong smell on the other. He was just going off that initial pulse.

Raiden emits electricity all over his body, they will not touch him, they are violent thugs and he refuse to be someone's prize. "Argg!" He shouts as he emits more of his energy, the pulse is still there, even when he is tossed into a cave of some sort. "Bastards! You will not keep me in here! You are nothing but cowards!" He slams his body against the rocks, but he slides on the ground.

Dante felt a strong surge of energy and the pulse becoming stronger. "I should go help but he's probably going get mad." However, when he walked away, he felt a stronger tug. "Fuck." Dante growled angrily. "If he gives one big fight about this shit, I will not be bothered." Dante followed, soon seeing the rock. "Kirin . . " Dante sniffed the rock, catching the strong whiff and the strong energy coursing through. Dante cleared his throat, sizing the rock. He could move it but he didn't know if it would be worth his effort. "So . . . I didn't think you would be so easily caught."

Raiden felt to too, this pulse that caused him to stir. At the same time, he eyes the small crack, to see Dante of all people.How did he follow him? "Its you...how dd you find me?" He frowns, what a smartass."So are you just here to mock me? How kind of you..." He frowns. "Ugh...listen, if you set me free, then you shall be rewarded. I have treasure that i am willing to part with."

Dante blinked at the reaction from the Kirin. Well, this was something you don’t see everyday. “You have off a pulse. Like a strange and strong pulse only I felt. Then I flew down here and saw your light show and I caught the waves again. Once I did, I saw you.” Dante say down on his butt, hearing the other plea for his escape. “I mean, I don’t care for treasure. Treasure is for people who are too greedy for their own good. However you were pretty rude to me back there.” Dante held back his smirk. Yeah, he was being a ass but Dante was being extra with him at the lake. You can say that hurt Dante a little and so he was being a little spiteful.

"A pulse?" Raiden blinks as doesn't remember any pulse. "What on Earth are you talking about?" It doesn't matter at the moment, he is trapped and he needs to escape to dole some vengeance. "So what do yo want? An apology?" He groans, if treasure doesn't work, then he would apologize to him, maybe that would work? But something like that is beneath him.

Dante furrowed his brows at that answer. “Your power or essence gave off a alert when you got captured. I guess you have a SOS signal in your body or something that triggers a distress signal.” However, Dante smirked at the question. What was one thing this Kirin would hate to do? “A sincere apology. I was given a lot of malice and salt back there and it hurt my pride a little. I did not do anything to deserve such treatment.”

Raiden grumbles, if he wants to get out, he has to really sell it. "Fine...I am sorry for being rude to you earlier and apparently giving you...grains of salt?" He has no clue what that is suppose to mean, but what he said about the pulse thing has him wondering. Oh no...this made him realize something awful, what he hasn't felt in ages. "By the heavens..." He whispers, he has to get back the tree.

Back
Top Bottom