Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

Dante’s had a feeling that the other pulled a fast one out of his ass, but it was still a apology. “See? Now that wasn’t so hard.” Dante smirked. The chimera jumped onto the boulder with its paws and begun pushing the boulder with a loud grunt. It wasn’t easy as first, but once he got more motion the boulder begun to give out and move. Once it was enough of a entranceway, the chimera jumped down and stretched his limbs and arm with a good cat stretch. “Wow. I am a little rusty.” Dante laughed a little. However, Dante stood there, wondering what the Kirin would do. Probably run away and mock him for being stupid.

Raiden didn't say anything at first, he is too much in thought until the boulder is moved and he is free now. He seems very concerned, backing away from the Chimera. "U-Uh.." He stutters, he didn't have the same calm demeanor he had before, even though he tried to straighten himself. "....I must leave, I have to thank you for freeing me, but I have to return home as soon as I can."

Dante was perplexed by the sudden change of emotion from the Kirin. Raidan resolve seemed to change into something of a scared child. Or someone who is concerned. “Don’t you have that giant rock giants situation to deal with?” Dante technically didn’t have a place to call his own otherwise the mountains. Dante heard a tree fall and flurry of pink birds flew into the air. “What the hell?” Dante ran past Raidan to the lake. Once their, he saw the giants.

“Hey! I think you are on the wrong side of the woods.” The chimera let out a big roar, shaking the trees and the ground. The rock giants blinked at Dante. “Shit, it’s Dante.” Dante smirked. “Damn right it is. Go on and run!” One of the rock giants stayed in it’s spot. “It’s just a giant cat. Why is he so menacing?” The giant that tossed Raidan into the cave flung a boulder at him. Dante gave a might roar, shattering the rock into dust. “Want to try again?” The giant tossed one more rock at Dante, the lion growled as he simply swiped therock with his massive claw, cracking the rock into two. “I suggest you run along now!” And the chimera gave off one more roar before seeing them run off back to their homeland. Dante shook his fur out with a smile. “Fucking dipshits.” Dante rubbed his paw on the ground, seeing the tree fallen. Thankfully it was a random tree and not one near the lake. But it could’ve been worse.

"I will deal with them later, I just have to leave as soon as I can!" He told him, he has to get back to his home at once, but its not possible since he turn to the lake and there are the stone giants. Crap, he didn't think they would come back so soon! Dante doesn't seem concerned about it, as he is able to smash the oncoming rocks, and Raiden to this as he chance to go back home where he belongs, he has to sever this connection before it grows.

Dante felt the Kirin appear and the other chuckled, seeing the very majestic Raidan. However, he still looked shocked. “Hey. . .are you okay?” Dante noticed how freaked out Raidan was when he told him that he appeared due to his SOS. “Wait, you said that you didn’t alert me. . . but somehow you did . . is that like a mating signal?” Dante gave a wild guess.

"...D-Don't get close to me." He growled, backing away from him as he felt threatened by his presence. He has to cut the connection as soon as possible. He flew in the sky since it was easier for him to do so, not even answering his question as he is in a rush flying in the air. He is distressed, and there it is again, a pulse that signals that he is in fear.

Dante was rotating his wheels until it clicked. Then, his eyes squinted a little. Oh. So it was a mating call. Dante was perplexed by the situation. He was sure the Kirin had one, but it seemed he didn’t. Dante did realize, however, that his attitude probably contributed to it. Dante shot in the sky after him, following the Kirin. “Look, we don’t have to mate if you don’t want to, but running from it probably makes it worse.”

Why? Why is he keep on following him? All he wants is that he is to be left alone and forget that this whole thing ever happen, and have a short stint in isolation. "I said stay away from me! Why are you so insistent on being close to me? I don't want this?" He is still heading towards a giant tree and he lands on it, entering into the opening to find that leads into a community of fantastic creatures. It was like a small town inside, but Raiden ignores them, still rushing to get someplace. The Kirin found a large door, and it pushed it open, entering into the Spring of Fairies. "Tial! Tial!" He shouted.

Dante didn’t know why he was so driven to follow and tag along with this Kirin. Like a force. “Raiden, let’s talk about this. You just can’t keep running from it!” Dante followed Raidan into a tree, but soon realized the whole town and turned into his human form with a grunt. “Raidan!” Dante did his best to second the fairies and even the ones that tried to touch him. “Well, this is something you don’t see everyday. Maybe I will have tea time with the fairies later.” Dante said as he kept running after Raidan. This seemed like a very “fight or flight” response and it didn’t help that a Kirin was running away from him. And the lion in him was in in the chase. “Just talk to me about it. If you express your concern we can talk it out! You can’t always keep running!”

(This is very much Frozen lmao)

0.0 really? I never thought about like that...holy moly

"What is with all of this shouting?" A male fairy flutters down and he saw the reason. "Ahhhh, I see." He turns to Dante. "Welcome to the Spring of Fairies, I am Tial-"

"Ignore him." Raiden interrupted him. "I want a severing right now." The fairy looks at the Kirin, furrowing his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I cannot do that." He responds, shaking his head. "You cannot keep severing so quickly, it has been a year and your body cannot take much more of the stress. Besides, the guy is right there." He points to Dante.

Dante noticed Tial and gulped a little, taking a quick bow. King of the fairies. Dante heard about him, but he could never gain entrance or see a entrance to the fairy world. Before Dante could continue speaking, Raidan cut him off and the chimera just listened. When Tial motioned to Dante, the chimera cleated his throat. “I am Dante, watcher of the skies and mountains. Very beautiful place you have here, your highness.” Dante looked at Raidan. “I told you can’t keep running. I mean you can be mated to someone and live your life freely.” Dante looked at Tial. “However, I would let it be Raidan’s choice.”

Raiden growls at Dante. "Then I choose to cut you away, I will not be mated to you or anyone else." He told him that, there is anger there in his voice, determined not to be bonded.

"I said no, Raiden. I will not be responsible for your death. There aren't many of your kind left in this world, you cannot let your fear control you." Tial warned him of the consequences, but Raiden doesn't seem to want to back down.

The Kirin is silent, it only made him more angrier. "I am not scared! I am just fine on my own!"

The fairy grimaced, but then he quickly changes into a smile. "Well, dear Raiden, you have certainly convinced me! I have the solution to your problem! I only ask that you have to endure this man's presence a bit longer, only then you troubles would vanish." He seems happy, but there is this glint in his eyes that something is up. "It involves wine, I know you like it"

Dante jumped a little when Raidan got upset by being mates by him. Even Dante took offense to that. He was handsome and rather dapper guy! Still, Dante watched the two converse and Dante watched the body language of the fairy. The chimera heard that fairies were pretty and elegant, but hey were also tricksters and always got their way whenever they could. Mischievous creatures that we’re dangerous. And he was sure Tial wasn’t a fool. That glimmer in his eye spoke something of a trick. The chimera stood there, watching the scene unfold. What did this fairy have in mind?

"You would really do it?" He asked, and the fairy nods. "Good, what do I have to do?"

"Just stay and drink some wine, then you would have to bathe in the calming waters of the spring alone with Dante here. Do you drink wine?" He asked the Chimira? "Good! Come on, it will be painless." He ushers the Kirin to a doorway so that he would have a pleading look to Dante, wanting him to play alone. "Now dear Chimera, I would have to ask that you join him,please don't let him die of his fear."

Dante’s face went from confusion to a mouth drop at what the fairy king said. Sneaky and diabolical. Man, this guy was good. Dante has half of a mind to just walk out now but he was conflicted. If he stayed and went through the whole process, Raidan would be saved but he would end up being tied to the chimera and he wanted to be free. However, if he left then the Kirin would die. Plus he was getting a sliding to Raidan’s feisty attitude. The thrill of being shocked or not was scary yet exciting. “As you wish, your highness.” He have a proper bow. “You are however rather sneaky. I’ll take some wine.” And he followed after the Kirin, his foot steps slightly echoing throughout the room. Dante felt like he was going to crush swim thing since he felt so big compared to the fairies.

"I'm glad you have caught on."He smiles as he scoots him into the room. It is full of bath robes, and Raiden is putting on his robe, pouting a bit.

"Its only one time...its only one time...." He chants to himself before moving an eye towards Dante. He doesn't dare speak to him, it will all be over soon. He quickly moves onto the spring, the water is sparkling, pink, and has flower petals. Fairy springs are calming, which is why they are so famous. He takes off his robes, and if Dante peeks at his back, there is a long scar there running across. The Kirin slowly dips into the waters, but of course they are not alone here. There is the wine, and he pours a glass, taking a sip.

Dante was already naked so he didn’t need no clothes, but when he was inside he did see the scar on the Kirin’s back, thinking about it. “Whoa.” He said to himselfbefore whisking his tail into a furry lion tail, soon getting into the water. Dante grabbed a wine glass and begun to sip it, wondering if this shit was spiked or not. “Well, this is a nice bath.”

"Hm...it is citrus." The wine is made from a special fruit kept in the spring. He didn't notice anything unusual about it, so he kept drinking. Good wine indeed. "I hope you are enjoying this while you can, I won't stick around for much longer." He said, then he suddenly shook his head. Is it getting warmer? He drinks again, is there another hint of strawberry? He is beginning to feel more relaxed in the water. "Huh...this is good, really outdone themselves...haha..." He giggles.

Dante sipped the wine, watching the nature of the Kirin change to that more of a lewd and happy nature. As Dante sipped his wine he felt more relaxed and just feeling very good. “This wine is pretty good. Sweet but warm. But a little citrus.” Dante eyes the Kirin, seeing if Raidan was just drunk already. However, the wine was making his blood run and that leads to his musky and strong hormones to release in the air.

"Yeah...this is the good stuff...hahaha..." He took the bottle and just drunk the whole think in a few gulps, and that's when he has gotten too relaxed. "Wowie...that has hit the spot...what is this delicious aura in the air?" He turns to Dante, moving closer as he takes in his scent. "Pfft hahaha...you smell so pretty, look pretty as well..." He clings to his muscled arms, and leans on him. "You know, the way that you just...tore apart rocks, it was completely ...sexy..."

Dante has the look for perplexed person. Was the Kirin a lightweight and got tipsy that fast? He did drink his wine rather quick. “Oh really?” Dante purred, more of his pheromones in the air as he was getting more comfortable. “I mean it’s just a rock.” He flexed his arm, taking in this moment. “But you are the pretty one but you are also scary at the same time. You are interesting and exotic.” He chuckled lightly as he sipped his wine.

"Yeah...yeah! Such big arms for for such a strong man...I have..skinny arms!" Its true, he isn't muscular, but he is powerful indeed. "Who me? I guess that is true, I have not met another Kirin in a long time! But you are waaaaay more interesting, sexy guy! More wine!" He shouts, wanting more to drink. "It has been hundreds of years since I drank with someone...i miss this...and it has been a long time since I...have been soooo wasted."

Dante blinked at the wasted Raiden. “Oh my.” The big guy chuckled, still sipping his glass. “Well, you often don’t see Chimeras either. There hasn’t been one around in a minute. Thankfully you got one here.” Dante brushed a stray hair from the others face. He wondered if the words the mythic said we’re true and he was hiding it. However, he was absorbing this moment. Think g about something, he placed his hand on Raidn’s lower back lightly, seeing how the other would react

"Really? I they are as sexy as you are, I could search far and wide." He leans closer to him, starts to feel his pecs. "Ohh, well, you are just so handsome, it makes me feel so tingly inside...but I think it is something else." He slightly jumps when he felt a hand on his back, which makes him turns redder. "You are such a devil~ How about this?" He moves, although sluggish, he sits on his lap and laughs again. "wooo, this is fun!" He now embraced him, still laughing like he is having the time of his life.

Dante has a shocked look on his face as he heard Raidan talk about his looks and even touched his chest pec, which of course peeled up a little upon the contact. Dante blushed brightly as the other jumped onto his lap. “You are something else.” This was a very different Kirin he met earlier. However, Dante felt himself unsheathe and a rather large and thick penis with some barbs on it begun to poke at the Kirins backside. “Raidan be careful with them hips of yours.”

Back
Top Bottom