Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You The One w/Femmesto

Dante raised a brow at the other accommodations he had to endure. "Perfume? I think you mean cologne." Dante chuckled. The chimera could tell that Raidan was having many things run through his head, Dante knew he had to make sure that his mate wouldn't fall off his rocker. However, what he heard about the payment they had to find, he chuckled. "Well, I guess creatures in this world run things differently." Dante took the kirin's hand and kissed the back of it. "Let's find these gems." Dante followed Raidan towards the massive treasure pile and sighed. "Still a hoarder." Dante joked before beginning to try and find such items. Happily, he reads through the massive amount of books to know which gems were which.

Raiden grumbles, as he jumps up and head towards his pile of treasures. "Hm, here we are." Even though it is a random pile of gold and gems, he is still able to find the correct ones that he is looking for. "Fantastic, we have everything that we need." He placed them in a separate pouch and they will head out to meet with the right people."Now we head out to pay them, this will be...necessary..."

Dante was able to find a few gems, but it was clear Raidan knew his stash better. Once the jewels were found, Dante smiled, putting his 2 gems in the bag. "Okay. Well, I am here with you. So if we get spotted, we get spotted. Just let that seamstress know that I like my suit fitted and look like I can kill someone with a golden gun. But also show my muscles at the same time." He flexed his muscles, showcasing his guns. He was prideful of his body since he knew it was a sign of dominance and he was pretty broad.

"Excellent, now off we go. We are about to enter the spider's lair." Raiden said as he walks to the balcony and jumps from it, but he floats to the large branch and enters into a doorway. Spider silk seems to be everywhere and it is dark at first, but the walls are lit with blue fire. Tiny spiders are crawling on the walls making the silk, and then comes the ones that are big as cats. "Madam? Are you in?" He asked.

"Yes, come in!" A woman's voice is heard, and from the darkness of the tunnel is a huge Onigumo crawling towards them. "Raiden~ Welcome, I just received your letter."

"Good, here is payment." He hands him the emeralds for her. "Also, we need a fitting."

Dante was skeptical about this “spiders lair”. “You mean a actual spiders lair?” Dante followed after Raidan, being careful not to get caught up in any webs as Dante felt the fear level escalate. Once inside the house, Dante felt his soul leave him. It was beautiful yet scary at the same time. Now he didn’t fear spiders, but he just felt a little out of the ordinary.

Dante turned his head at the voice, seeing a giant spider lady come out. “Oh.” He said quietly to himself. Dante cleared his throat as he stood tall and firm, but this was totally out of his comfort zone. But he had to stay strong and not nervous. At least for Raidan’s sake. However he jumped when a small spider crawled along his foot, murming a ‘sorry’ and his heart melted a little. “That was kind of cute.”

"Yes, the spiders here makes the clothing. They won't try to eat you or anything, that would bad for business I imagine." Raiden said as he follows the spider to a center room.

"Huhuhu~ come closer, you are not scared, are you?" The seamstress said to Dante. "You are quite bulky, broad shoulders and big. My silk would look good on you~ Maybe a nice gold and white? Or perhaps a nice scarlet? What do you suggest?"

Dante carefully followed Raidan, making sure he didn't squish a spider. Once upon arriving to the center room, Dante let out a cool breath as he watched the spider woman eye his body. "I'm rather shaken, but I will be okay." Dante flicked his tail back and forth, the snake turning into a lion tail. At the mention of the suit colors, he looked at Raidan with a smile. "I want to compliment Raidan but I also want to stick out as well. So right in the middle." It was Raidan's ball, so he wanted the other to have the spotlight. Dante wasn't used to such balls or things so this would be a new experience for him.

"Ohohoho~ then why do not we put you in midnight blue and purple. We must take measurements!" She skitters closer and used a thin strip to get a good measure of Dante. "Yes, yeeesss~ very good. I think that I have the full picture. Thank you for your patronage, the suits should be done tomorrow morning." That is perfect timing, Raiden has no problem with it.

"Thank you, we should be on our way now." He said since that he has other people to visit. "See? That wasn't so bad, now to back to the Springs."

Dante nodded his head. “You are the expert.” And he let the lady take his measurements, doing his best not to stiffen or move around and stayed relaxed as possible. When she asked for him to flex, he did just that. Once they were done, the chimera bowed to the seamstress. “Thank you.” And left with Raidan. Once they we on their way to the spring, the other nodded. “Still, being in there gave me the creeps.” He groaned loudly. “I am not scared of spiders but just the feeling of something crawling all over you just bugs me. No pun intended.”

"At least it is over, and now that we are out, its to the fairies we go." He sighs, exposing himself again to the outside world is a bit tolerable now. He floats down, keeping his eyes peeled and quickly makes his way over to the Spring of Fairies. "This time, we will be pampered more thoroughly, our hair will be washed, our nails will be cleaned, our bodies would be kneaded, and other things."

Dante follows Raidan, seeing the Spring of Fairies and sighs. Getting prepped for a ball was a lot of work. Was this shindig that big of a deal that they had to go through all of this? Well of course Dante married to a high caliber Kirin, but Dante was not used to such a thing as well. The chimera was doing his best to try and adapt everything and the world around him while paying attention to everything at the same time.

"...Dante, I know this may seem weird, but it will only be for a couple more hours.Can you possible endure for one day?" Raiden asked him as he tries to ensure that it would be a relaxing experience. He meets with Tial again, giving him Moonstones. "We would like a full treatment, the best for tomorrow." He told him as he hands the payment. "No wine this time."He gives a knowing glare while the Fae grins.

"You get what you pay for, but I am happy that you two are doing fine. You even brought him back for our specialty! You should know that the dragons came by last night, they shouldn't be in today..." Tial warns.

Dante blinked when the other picked up on his mood with such ease. "I am enduring it. For the most part. I mean, you have been through this your whole life. I am just going through this right now. I am doing my best to adapt." Dante noticed Tial once again and bowed to the faerie king, grinning lightly. "A massage sounds about right now though. That spider thing made me all weird and tingly." Man, he was totally loosing his cool. Dante let out a puff of hot air and taking deep breaths to calm himself. Once he did, his face was normal and calm.

"Ahh, then I shall make sure that you would be taken care of. Oh...you have met Madame Silk? She makes wonderful clothes! Once you wear it, you will feel like royalty wearing gold. Enough on that, just enjoy yourselves." The Fae insisted as he ushers to follow him to give them robes and let them have their fun.

This time Raiden feels at ease, as he puts on a robe and he steps out. "We can begin with small steps, we shall get a massage first and see how you like it. What do you say?"

Dante followed Tial to get his robe and once putting it on, he followed Raidan to the massage area. "Yeah. I will give it a shot." he felt like he was doing very well despite the spider scenario. And Dante knew the more often he would do something like this, it wouldn't be so much for him. Plus he had to stay strong and not think everything is going to be a bad ending or something he wasn't going to like. he just had to adapt and figure out the best way to handle new situations.

"Good, now let them work their magic, i'll be with you." Raiden promised as he passed through a veil as he is more that relaxed. First, they had their hair washed with scented oils, then lie back in the warm springs, even gained a visit with the local wildlife such as Capybara and apes. He hopes that Dante wouldn't get too uncomfortable with all of this. "So, what do you think so far?"

Dante went through the veil with Raidan, the chimera was taking in everything he could. Maybe if he went through a massage, he might be feeling better. But, he was a skeptic to something new or something that he wasn't interested in. However, as Dante went through the motions of the hair washing and the warm springs made him relaxed and all of his worries went away. When Raidan asked Dante how he was doing, the chimera smiled and grabbed the kirin's hand. "It's not that bad now that I am in it. It's just silly that we have to do all of this pampering for this ball that's only one day. But, do you feel better?" Dante asked his mate lightly.

"I am fine, despite the circumstance." Raiden said as he is sure that everything is fine. That is until he caught the scent of a dragon, it made him tense up a bit. It is faint, not far but he shuts his eye and shook his head. "Its fine...its fine. It could be residue from last night when they arrived." He explains as he moves quickly as i bothers him.

Dante saw the other tense up, making the chimera go on edge himself. "What happened?" he knew something was up by the way Raidan moved. And Raidan didn't normally move unless he was scared of something. Maybe there was a dragon around?! That would surely put a damper in the spa. However, he ignored it for now. Instead he moved closer to Raiden and wrapped his arms around the other, kissing his cheek. "I got you, Raiden." the male noted with a smile. Raidan reassuring Dante made him feel more confident, especially with the talks they had. They were learning each other slowly.

"I am fine, it is just lingering scents in the air that has given me pause." Raiden said, as he leans in. "Do you not feel it in the air? There is residue that has been left behind, and I must have mistaken it for them actually being here." He explains, sighing as he felt embarrassed about this but he didnt want to show it. "I am sorry for being so jumpy."

Dante smelled around, kind of getting traces of it. "I can smell them but it's very far. They are messy for sure if I can smell them." The male noted, doing his best to stay calm and collected. He was not in the mood to see or deal with a dragon as he was unwinding his spa. Dante was flip flopping with this place. One moment he would trust such a pretty place or otherwise the kirin's home, and the next moment something happens that makes him uneasy. He knew in the forest or in his mountains, things weren't unpredictable. Dante just had to last a few days more and he would be back in the forest with Raidan. Dante kissed the other on the top of his head as he held him. "Just hope they don't wind up at that ball." Dante cracked his neck as he felt a cramp.

"I am fine, I shouldn't be this anxious. Dragons are no big deal, they are those I do not fear. I am more worried about you." He said as he held his arm, then he looks up at him. "ARe you feeling ok, it seems that you are feeling a lot of tension, did they not do a good job into relaxing your body?" He frowns, using his hand to touch his neck. "Yes, I can feel it, why don't I help you?"

Dante sighed. "I feel like this is so much to do for a ball or a party. Also I am constantly on edge. I am doing my best to be mentally strong about it. This is so new to me, I have to try and get used to it . . however long that takes. But, I am trying to do my best." the pampering to him seemed a little bit extra but he knew this had to be a ritual for Kirin and this made him wonder if the other was used to such a treatment. "When you were younger, did you have to handle such a tedious process?" he asked, wondering if the Kirin was groomed into this lifestyle. Dante was sure that Raidan loved the attention and being pampered. "Yes, can you?" he asked, looking at his mate with curious eyes.

"It is only one time, we have to look our best for the Lord of Light. Other times, you can just go without looking fancy." He promised, Raiden sighs as he looks down a bit. "Kind of...Kirin has high standards when it comes to grooming, its just that we want to be as clean as possible. Its a habit that is hard to break." He drags him along as he finds this unacceptable. "Here,i'll fix it for you." He leads him into a room and helps him onto a bed. "I am somewhat of a expert."

Dante felt like such a chicken but he couldn't help himself as Raidan picked up his uneasiness. "I am sorry if I make it so obvious. I really tried, but I know it's going to take time, right?" Dante took in some comfort knowing that the other sympathized with him as he was guided to a private area, soon laying into the bed. "I think I will like it better if you helped me actually, but then again it might be a habit." Dante chuckled. giving a wink to the Kirin. This was a treatment he could get used to if Raidan was going to assist.

Back
Top Bottom