Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Lo-Wen walked in to the castle and then headed ofr her rooms to settle her in to bed and let her rest soem to over come the fear she experienced

Akiza's handmaidens were coming up to them swiftly and the younger one was commenting that she really disliked the advisor.

Lo-Wen nodded his head "close and seal the door we need to get her changed and settled before her father arrives while you change her I will guard the door" Lo-Wen let her main maid close first and once he was certain she had a good hold on her he moved and turned to the door his back to them all

The handmaiden was giving a nod of her head before she was going over to assist the other one in getting Akiza changed out of the dirty clothes that she had been wearing.

Lo-Wen watched the door and dare anyone other than her father to come through that door. while he had a few choice words for the male he would keep his temper in check

The handmaidens finished helping Akiza get out of the dirty clothes that she was wearing, although one of them was following after the young woman when she was stating that she was wanting to take a bath. While one of them was doing that, the other was walking over to Lo-Wen to inform him that she was going to go and take a bath. Honestly in the maids mind, the damn king could wait. He was the one who had put her in that situation in the first place.

The handmaiden was looking back over her shoulder for a moment when the other maiden spoke to her. This had her calling back, "Yes I can go and do that." With that she was heading off past Lo-Wen, knowing that he wasn't going to try and stop her from entering the room once again.

Rose looked towards Lo-Wen for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know.... even had the advisor somehow managed to find her first.... Nat and I wouldn't have allowed him. He isn't worthy of our princess."

Soon enough Rose was returning with a tray of food although it seemed like the advisor had decided to stalk her to the bedroom. She also had some news for Lo-Wen. The king had left to go down into the mines and takes care of something. Once she got to the door she was giving a knock, but it wasn't the "password" to get into the room. A sign that she had an unwanted guest with her.

Lo-Wen walked to the door and answered it his wing pulling her in while he shoved the male away so that they were able to keep him out of the room

Rose was looking as the door was opened, and she found herself being spirited into the room by Lo-Wen.

Rose just watched for a moment in time before she found herself snickering. "Small situation. The king has left, I don't know where to though. But I also heard some of the other soldiers talking about how the king has summoned you. You are to go to his side." she spoke, which was bad news since that left the advisor there with the ladies alone. Rose was pursing her lips for a moment before she was speaking, "I do have a small idea.... That dancer that is in the dungeons.... Perhaps we can make a deal with her."

Lo-Wen looked at her and then frowned "leave her food and go see if for now she will stand guard and if so bring her to me" Lo-Wen wouldn't trust the female very far but he also wasn't going ot leave the princess unguarded

Rose was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off towards the bathroom, handing off the food to Nat. After that she was heading back out of the room, and gliding off down the hallway. The advisor didn't even seem phased by her at all. It wasn't long before she was heading off down the stairs, into the dungeon, which had some of the guards that were down there a bit baffled, wondering why she was there. "I need to speak to the dancer that was brought here." she spoke after a moment in time. "By orders of the General." Yeah she was using Lo-Wen's rank, but it wasn't as though he would care at all.

"one of the men sighed and then spoke "stay in the light and way from the walls" he then opened the cell which was rather bright even for them and waited for her to head in

Rose was giving a nod before she was picking up the hem of her dress before she was walking into the cell, just looking around for a moment in time. The light didn't seem to bother her all that much.

in the center of the room, a large pool sat and hanging by her arms in it was the dancer. with her hair down it was easy to tell she was of mixed race because of the color of her hair what should have been brown was pale silver in color and it currently floated in the water but when it was lose and dry it hung to her waist

Rose was a bit shocked at the sight but it didn't stop her from walking forward, just kneeling at the edge of the pool. It seemed like the dancer was partially awake at the current point in time.

Bailey looked at her when she sensed the female close her eyes having gone white form too much sun exposure. being part dark elf she wasn't adapted to the light so the over exposure had caused her to temporarily go blind this would heal once she was out of the light

Back
Top Bottom