Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Mikael looked towards the man for a moment in time before he was nodding, although he was most definitely irritated at that point in time. "Lo-Wen. I have a task for you. We will be having an assembly of some of the other lords in a few days. You shall remain at my daughter's side, as she will be present at this assembly."

"of course my lord as you wish if I may ask what have you decided to do with the elf she does pose a safety risk and I have a feeling she didn't even use half of her powers" Lo-Wen stood at attention and waited for orders

Mikael just looked towards Lo-Wen for a moment in time before he was giving a faint shrug, and was commenting that he had no idea what he was going to be doing with him.

"I would do an evaluation of her skills and powers so you can have them either stripped or suppressed properly so she isn't a threat" Lo-Wen knew it to be a painful event if one fought it

"Stripping them sounds most ideal." Mikael was commenting and was snapping at the servants that were cleaning to clean a bit faster.

"possibly but if she can be stripped of all memories she could be useful" Lo-Wen had only done it once before and it was a difficult task at best

Mikael thought for a moment before he spoke, "That is a possibility as well." It wasn't long before one of the princess' handmaidens was gliding into the room to inform the lord that his daughter wished to speak to him when he was free.

Mikael just looked towards Lo-Wen was commenting that he was dismissed then was telling the handmaiden that if his daughter was seeking permission to do something, that she could do whatever. As long as a guard went with her. Well considering the conversation that Akiza had had with Lo-Wen earlier, the young general knew what he was going to be doing the following day. Possibly anyways. Unless another guard accompanied her.

Lo-Wen let out a soft but small sigh knowing full well she would insist on him going with her even though he felt it was a bad idea

No if Lo-Wen didn't want to go with her, then she would just ask one of the other guards if they would go with her. There were a number of them that could be trusted to keep her safe, and not try to do anything. The handmaiden was giving a curtsy before she was turning to head out, she was speaking, "I shall seek out a few of the other trustworthy guards and inquire if they shall accompany us."

"no I'll go just be ready to leave in the morning" Lo-Wen was still worried about the rebellion so he didn't want to risk someone getting close that shouldn't

The handmaiden looked towards Lo-Wen before she spoke, "My lady has stated that she does not wish for you to accompany her, she no longer wishes to be a burden on you."

"I never said she was a burden nor did I imply it" Lo-Wen looked at her his face blank of all emotion at that point in time as he wasn't going to let his temper get the better of him

The handmaiden looked towards Lo-Wen before she spoke, "Miss has been a bit more sullen the last few days. Less talkative, and we aren't sure why. She won't open up to us at all. Not like she use to." And the handmaidens were always calling her Aki when it was just them.

"the festival will cheer her up so don't worry" while he wouldn't go over board and keep everyone away from her he would make sure she was safe at all times while they were out

"We hope so. She has been strange since the arrival of the new advisor." the handmaiden spoke in a soft voice, so that only the general could hear. After that she was turning and heading off quickly.

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then went back to his disscussion with the king going over different plans he had for increasing security around the castle

Mikael just listened to his general although it wasn't long before his attention was getting turned towards that of his advisor coming into the room.

Lo-Wen looked at the male and frowned but kept his opinion to himself as the king didn't ask him what he thought of the man

Mikael was looking towards the advisor, although what the man had to say would definitely catch the attention of Lo-Wen. "My lord, with this rebellion going on. Eventually the rebels are going to discover that the young Lady isn't just some noblewoman in the palace. They will learn that she is your biological child and target her. I do suggest that you have her get married and produce an heir. Besides, we all know how keen the rebels are about not hurting the elderly, children, or pregnant women." the advisor was commenting, which actually had Mikael a bit thoughtful about that.

LO-Wen frowned at this news but kept quiet for the time being but if the male asked for her hand he would step in. while he figured she would be pissed at him for a time if he did have to step in he knew she would prefer his option over the males

Mikael was just tilting his head for a moment in time before he was inquiring, "And who would you suggest that I marry my precious treasure away to?" And there was Lo-Wen's fear coming to fruition. The advisor was suggesting that she get wedded to him. After all nobody would suspect the princess to marry the advisor. "I refuse." came the familiar voice of Akiza as she swept into the room, her two handmaidens following after her. As usual she was wearing a light colored gown, and a veil over her eyes.

Lo-Wen turned and looked at her and then walked over and gently took her hand "please trust me, for now, you can yell at me later" Lo-Wens Voice was soft so only she could hear him. Lo-Wen then turned and walked her over to her father before turning and looking at the advisor "and what if there was already someone interested in her who had better standing then you?"

Back
Top Bottom