Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

"Akiza. Leave. Now." Mikael spoke in a firm voice which had his daughter looking towards him before she was shaking her head. "No! I will not! Nor will I allow you to marry me off! I am not some object that can just be handed off!" Akiza spoke, her handmaidens a bit startled that she was actually speaking back towards her father like that. But they didn't blame her at all either, the man had a tendency to treat her as a precious item rather than a person. It wasn't long before Mikael was looking towards Lo-Wen for a moment in time, although it was the advisor that was scoffing and inquiring who could have better standings than him.

Lo-Wen looked at him "I do believe I hold a better standing then you do and as I care for the princess more then her position I would make sure she is well cared for and happy" Lo-Wen glared at the male and then waited letting the king decide what he wished to do

Mikael just looked between the pair of them before he spoke, "I agree with both..." After that he was looking towards his daughter although there was that mischievous grin of his before he was making a comment for them to play a game. Whoever won the game would earn her hand. Soon enough Mikael was snapping his fingers and his daughter just seemed to be collapsing to the ground before magic was wrapping around in, forming into a bubble. She just laying in that sleep state in the orb of magic, which was soon enough vanishing. "Whoever finds my daughter first. Wins her hand." Mikael spoke.

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then after asking to be dismissed and permission being granted he turned and headed out carefully picking the places he knew were her favorites. to make sure the male couldn't follow him he used his powers to hide in plain site while he hunted for the young lady

"It isn't going to be that easy Lo-Wen. You'll have to think outside of the box with this. Don't think it will be simple to find her." Mikael was humming although there was a rather dangerous smirk on his lips. An indication that where ever Akiza was at, she wasn't going to be safe, especially when he was stating that they only had two hours before the magic faded away.

this had Lo-Wen worried but he would do his best to find her and since he wasn't sending her somewhere safe that would change his game plan altogether. while Lo-Wen was searching the old lady who had helped with the elf arrived and asked to speak with him

Mikael was just looking towards the old lady for a moment in time, after the general and the advisor had vanished away. Where exactly had he sent his daughter? Out into the dark woods on the outskirts of the kingdom. A very deadly and dangerous place.

"if I may have a moment of your time my lord" the woman was barely standing as it was but she was also honest and more then ready to tell the king when he was being stupid like in this case but she would wait a bit before speaking

Mikael was looking over and was inquiring what it was that she was wanting, he was enjoying a game.

"I understand sir but I have come with some news about your prisoner and some more fun you may be able to have." she would wait to be either dismissed or allowed to sit given her age

Mikael was gesturing for the woman to sit before he was inquiring what it was that she had to say about it. Near them was a magical screen that showed images of the two men searching for the whereabouts of Akiza, and then a third was appearing to show Akiza in the magical bubble, unconscious and her hair was floating around her as though she were floating in water. Actually this view would probably anger the old woman a bit, it angered a number of people when Akiza was getting drawn into his little games.

the female sighed and then looked at him "first off my king I can tell you that advisor just wants the power he doesn't truly care for her and will use her to get your thorn while Lo-Wen doesn't care for your throne and would be happy to by the princesses side while she rules when you decide to retire and secondly we finally found a way to contain the elfs powers we had to submerge her in water and keep the cell illuminated at all times with no shadows" the woman sat and groaned as her body was getting too old for all she was doing. she then watched as Lo_wen headed for the forest as that was the next area he would search

Mikael just looked towards the woman for a moment in time before he spoke, "Well that is a good thing that you figured out how to keep her powers at bay." After that he was snapping his fingers, which results in the magic to fade from around Akiza, and she was just floating down to the ground. How cruel, definitely something going on with him. Leaving his gem unprotected like that.

the woman sighed a little "yes but we don't know how long it will last her powers are great and if she has mastered them both then we will not be able to keep her locked up for long" the woman shifted and stretched her back out a little as she tried to figure out how to contain the female. she then looked back at his orbs and watched as Lo-Wen stopped and closed his eyes before turning and taking off further in to the forest

"Well then.... Stripping her of her powers completely sounds like an idea." Mikael spoke after a moment in time, before he was waving his hand and the magical tvs just disappeared once again.

Akiza was waking up and just looking around as she sat up, although her breath was catching in her throat. Damn her father all to hell at that point in time! There was a growl that was heard behind her which had her giving a small whimper of fright. No she didn't dare look behind her, she really didn't want to know what it was. Tears burned at her eyes, and she found herself trembling all over.

it didn't take Lo-Wen to find her as he had heard the growls and had followed them to her "let's get you out of here Aki"

the woman shook her head "I would use her with her powers she would provide you with some powerful children Elves powers always pass to their offspring"

Mikael just looked over for a brief moment in time before he was stating that he didn't need any other children. He didn't want any other children. The exact reason why before a woman even sleeps with him, she takes a pill that basically makes her infertile for a few hours.

"Lo-Wen." Akiza sobbed from where she was sitting although she was hiding a shriek of fright when whatever was behind her got closer, she could feel the hot breath on her back.

"that maybe your majesty but and look at it from my point of view you can train them to guard your daughter and heir and should but I pray and hope it never does something happens to her you have spares that can take over but having powerful guards for her is the best" The female watched him carefully while he thought over what she said.

Lo-Wen moved can reached out taking her hand and pulling her close "lets get out of here" Lo-Wen picked her up and let his wings come out before he moved to the opening in the trees and then took off

Akiza was just falling into his arms, full on trembling at that point in time. She was just wrapping her arms around him tightly, pressing herself into him.

"keep calm and try not to wiggle or freak out" Lo-Wen moved quickly to get back to the castle where she would feel safe but he was just glad he had gotten there in time or she could have been badly hurt

Akiza was just burying her head into his shoulder, and keeping her eyes closed. No she didn't know what time say, she didn't want to speak.

When they did arrive back to the palace, Lo-Wen would discover that she had passed out in his arms.

Lo-Wen scooped her up better in his arms and then headed for her room his wings remaining out incase of an attack as he didnt trust the advisor not to try something to get his way

Some of the guards that were stationed in the wall spotted the return. One of them was running off to inform the king and advisor, while another was going off to find the princess' handmaidens, who happened to be talking to the elderly woman. "Lo-Wen has returned with the princess. " The guard informed them.

Back
Top Bottom