Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

"I'm sorry...." Akiza spoke in a soft voice before she was just looking up when she felt a familiar presence. Her father was awake it seemed. And it seemed like he was in a sane mind, at least at the time. Poor man looked a bit confused but was fretting a bit when he realized that something was wrong with his daughter. Even more confused when the two guards that had been with them, were moving to sto phim from getting any closer.

Aaron held up his hand silently ordering them to stand down. he then spoke softly to her "do you want him to come closer" Aaron would follow her orders and if she wanted to give him trust then he would stand by her

"I..... I don't know...." Akiza whispered in a low voice although it wasn't long before she was actually drawing from Aaron to take a few steps towards her father.

Aaron watched her and her father ready to get between the two if he moved to harm her at all what had him jumping was Bailey appearing and glaring at the male and then speaking "you are suppose to be resting not wandering the halls"

"Bailey..... is it him.... is it my father...." Akiza spoke in a low voice, hoping that Bailey would be able to tell her otherwise.

"yes the darkness is gone it was a tiring process but he has been cleansed, however, he needs to rest in order for his body to recover the process" Bailey looked at her and smiled "rest assured so long as I am myself your father shall remain that way as well but should I start to change for the worse so will he"

Akiza was giving a nod although at hearing this she was actually drawing away from Aaron and was going over to Mikael, and wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Mikael was just wrapping his arms around his daughter in a gentle hug but he was questioning what had happened. Why did she seem so exhausted at that point in time?

Mikael was just pushing Akiza towards Aaron gently and was telling him to take her somewhere to rest. Nope he was going to get a bit of food before he went to rest some more.

Mikael was giving a nod before he was heading off.
Akiza was just watching for a brief moment in time although was about tripping over her own feet.

Aaron caught her before he spoke to her father “talk to Bailey she can explain some of what is going on and tell you more in what she meant by her comments”

"I am more concerned for my daughter's well-being right now versus my own." Mikael spoke after a moment but Akiza was just looking over before she spoke in a gentle voice, "I am alright father, just a bit tired is all. It has been a long few days."

Mikael just studied the male for a moment but his next comment was probably going to get him slapped. Basically implying that Aaron was a side lover, and he was a bit shocked that his daughter was that type of person. Akiza was just silent although she was a bit hurt when her own father basically implied she was a whore, and not even loyal to her fiance. "Sir Aaron.. I can make it back to my rooms without assistance. I believe that your fiance is seeking you out." Akiza spoke after a moment in time and was heading off. No she was hurt by the words, and using that to shut down for the time being. Push aside the pain and weakness, she could collapse when she got back to her chambers.

Aaron looked at him and then spoke harshly to him "I have a fiance my lord and she would have my fucking head if I so much as looked at another woman in that way. Akiza is like a sister to me I would never disrespect her like that and Akiza adores Lo-Wen and he adores her. if you can't see that your daughter is an amazing woman and ruler then you need to have your ass beat but thankfully it is not me who will have that pleasure" Aaron then turned and followed after her knowing she was still weak

Mikael just shook his head before he spoke "A woman should never be around another male without her other half around." Akiza just ignored his words although it wasn't long before Rose came up and there seemed to be Lo-Wen with he. Rose was going over to Akiza and stood at her side.

Back
Top Bottom