Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Akiza ended up dozing off, leaning against the male. Not that it would bother Rose at all when the woman did come back.

Rose was returning with the ice, just as the assassin was beginning to wake up. And it seemed like the assassin was just watching Aaron and Akiza, probably debating on what he was going to do. "You would think you two were a couple if I didn't know better." Rose teased Aaron as she walked up. Akiza was curled up on his lap her head against his shoulder.

Rose just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I know this, I was just teasing you. Besides.... Right now it seems more like an older brother protecting a younger sister."

Rose was just giving a chuckle before she was handing him a cold washcloth for the other female's forehead. Nope at that point she wasn't even going to try and move Akiza. If anything Rose could go on the defense.

Rose was just watching before she was commenting that she was going to go check on the others quickly, since everything was safe at that point in time.

Rose was going over and giving him a soft kiss then she was heading off. "You can follow her if you want...." Akiza was mumbling in a soft voice, evidently partially awake.

Akiza was just nod her head before she was drawing away from him a bit, feeling that nauseous feeling again. There were tears in her eyes before she spoke in a soft voice, "Once again.... I'm just a burden to everybody."

"no your not you used your powers to help everyone in this castle so it is my job to tend to you till Rose or Lo-Wen arrive and can take you to your room and tend to you" Aaron rubbed her back and then kissed her head "just rest for now"

Akiza was just questioning on if everybody was truly okay. At least she had been in the process of questioning that when she did end up getting sick again. A couple of other guards were coming into the throne room, one of them stating that they had been sent there by Rose to help as needed. The other one was spotting that Akiza was sick, and was rushing off already to get some water.

"there are a few injuries and a couple deaths but that happened in the initial attack otherwise as far as I know everyone is safe" Aaronrubbed her back as she got sick

Akiza was giving a nod before she spoke, "That is good to hear." Soon enough the guard was coming back with some water, which he was taking a drink of first to show that it wasn't poisoned or anything, before offering it to Akiza.

Akiza accepted the water and was sipping at it slowly. Although it wasn't long after that before she was actually struggling to get to her feet, which had the guards fretting a bit but either way one of them was stepping over and assisting her.

Back
Top Bottom