Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

"I am her assigned guard and my fiance is her handmaiden Lo-Wen approved me being her guard and he used a special spell at my request so that her honor is never questioned. if I make any kind of move on her a deep gash appears on my arms and doesn't fade." Aaron took off his shirt and exposed both his arms as they were clear. Lo-Wen then spoke "I did this the day he returned to his senses as before then he was focused specifically on Rose and could always be found at her side"

Rose was just listening before she was just speaking that she was going to take Akiza to her chambers. Leave the men to deal with Mikael.

Rose was nodding before she was looking at Akiza before she was leading her away. Although it was when they were out of sight that the young queen was sinking go her knees.

Lo-Wen walked over and rested a hand on her back "slow breaths force your breathing to regulate" Lo-Wen watched her closely while he gave her directions

"Lord Lo-Wen, Lady Akiza merely needs to rest. Her magic was exhausted earlier after that spell was cast." Rose spoke, keeping to being respectful since Mikael had walked up. The handmaiden was helping the young queen to her feet and was just commenting to Lo-wen earlier that Akiza had pushed it with her magic, she had coughed up a bit of blood earlier. A strong indication that one had used magic beyond their current limits.

"Ill take care of her tend to your Fiance I know he had to revert for a while" Lo-Wen then scooped her up and and held her close kissing her head lightly "come one love lets get you settled so you can rest and recover

Rose was nodding before she was going to Aaron, and wrapping her arms around him. Akiza was just looking at him before she was mumbling that she was sorry. She had pushed herself too far

“You did but you did so to give me and the others the time we needed to save everyone we could so I am not and can not be mad at you” Lo-wen smiled at her.

Aaron pulled her close and then kissed her making it evident he was very much in love with her

Rose looked at him for aomwnt before she questioned "How far did you end up going into that state? " She just wanted to know if she needed to keep an eye on him or not. With that she was kissing him back before she was just shaking her head then spoke in a low voice "I suppose it doesn't matter. Because... I want you tonight. "

Akiza was nodding her head before she was rating her head against his chest and closing her eyes. Within moments she seemed to be out cold.

Aaron smiled and then answered “far enough that if you hadn’t I would be in my own room tonight” this would let her know his control wasn’t full yet but would be by the next morning.

Lo-Wen carried her in to the room and then settled her in to bed making sure she was covered up and then kissed her head

Rose just looked towards him before she was taking his hand, and drawing him with her towards their room.

Akiza was breathing calmly, which was a good sign.

Rose spoke, "I really wanted to deck the king in the face at his actions earlier. Practically implying that Aki was a whore."

“I know but Lo-Wens words proved him wrong besides he did actually place that spell. We both worried that if I lost control that I would hurt her if she was close but we knew if she wasn’t I would hunt for you” Aaron kissed her lightly and then smiled at her

Rose looked at him for a moment before she giggled then spoke, "Yes I know you would hunt me down." She knew that all to well. The random times in the past when he was getting more control, how he would all of a sudden just show up out of the blue. Before she realized it she would find herself on the floor, against the wall, where ever.

Aaron turned a rather brilliant shade of red when she mention that she knew as he remembered rather well how many time he had hunted her down and gone to town. Thankfully after the first few times they had gotten it to where she would order him to the room and then join him

Aaron smiled back and then stroked her cheek. "you know i know you wanted to wait to get married but I was hoping you would be willing to go with me tomorrow and make it official"

Back
Top Bottom