Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Rose was just giggling before she spoke "But it could also be because I've been overly stressed lately. So I'll see come the next week or so."

Rose just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a faint smile before she was pushing him away gently so that she could move. Soon enough she was taking to removing her clothes and was just laying down on the bed again. No this had always been the best way to help when he was on edge. "Do as you please to me, lovey."

Rose just looked at him before she questioned in a soft voice, "If I were pregnant.... What are your thoughts?"

"if you are or even if you aren't you are mine and should you be that baby is mine as well and I will love it for the rest of my life" Aaron smiled at her lightly

Rose gave a small smile before she spoke, "At first I was a bit scared that it wasn't something you would want, especially if I found out that I was pregnant."

Rose was looking towards Aaron for a moment in time before she was leaning close towards him. "Well.... We could always.... make it happen." Lots of sex, eventually it would lead to pregnancy, unless either of them were infertile, but she didn't feel like that was going to be a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom