Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Rose just gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Yet again... We probably would have never met had it not been for that."

Rose was curling up next to him on the bed, and merely closing her eyes.

As they were settling in to rest, Akiza seemed to be rousing a bit and was just sitting up in bed, resting against the headboard. No she still felt weak from that time magic that she had used earlier, but at least she wasn't throwing up anymore.

Akiza was just gazing out the window for a moment in time before she had the strange being watched feeling. This had her looking over to see that Lo-Wen was awake, which had her questioning, "How many lives were lost when those assassins attacked?"

Akiza was giving a nod of her head before she questioned, "Were any of the assassins captured?" If any of them had been, then she was wanting to question them herself. Not something that Lo-Wen would end up expecting her to inquire about wanting to do, if he stated that there were some that had been captured.

Akiza was giving a nod of her head before she was questioning, "Who do you think could have sent them?" She was looking up when there was a tap on the door although it only happened to be a servant. A servant that had been asked by Rose, before the woman had settled in for the night, to take some snacks to the pair of them. Strange how Rose had seemed to know that Akiza would be awake.

Akiza was just giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Rose has been by my side for as long as you have been at my father's side." With that she was just looking at the snacks that were on the tray that the servant was placing on the bed in front of them.

"i was with your father since I was but a boy an aid to the growing prince while I trained as a knight" Lo-Wen remebered those days fondly and was quite happy to remember them

Akiza was just taking a piece of toast and nibbling on it before she was commenting, "I am glad to see that Rose and Aaron are happy together. Especially from that rocky first meeting but now... Between us they are talking about marriage, and having a baby together." This had a smile decorating her lips for a brief moment although it wasn't long before another servant was coming in and apologizing for interrupting them. Although it seemed like Mikael was there, wanting to apologize to that of his daughter for essentially implying that she was a whore earlier. This had her nodding before she spoke, "Let him in."

Lo-Wen sat up and shifted so that he was next to her and while he would trust her he wouldn't trust the king until he was certain that he wouldn't harm his financé

It wasn't long before Mikael was coming in and actually apologizing to his daughter. She was getting to her feet and walking over to him, a bit unsteady, but was stating that she forgave him.

Akiza just looked at her father for a moment before she was giving him a gentle hug. Although it wasn't long before she was merely touching his forehead. The man just went still and it wasn't long before he was just mumbling that he had to get going.

"He will be himself soon. The person he was before that vile advisor came around. I made it so, he never met the man, and the man never influenced anything. This is how I rewrote everything... For everybody." Akiza was mumbling about there was a sway.

Lo-Wen walked over and caught her "then how will you explain Bailey her being here was a direct result of that mans influence on your father"

Back
Top Bottom