Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He easily picked her up and carried her to the bed as he quickly set her down and moved over her. "Get comfy..~"

He moved and pushed back into her with a shudder and a loud growl, he was fighting through the overwhelming sensitivity. He sank down to the hilt and growled loudly under his breath.

"W-Wit' all due r-respect, Kimia, I-I don' think I could go slow even if I wanted to." He said. He pulled back and slammed into her hard, roaring in bliss. Fuck, was he going to snap again?

He pulled back to the tip and slammed back in again and again, a slow, brutal pace. He began to pick up speed, snarling and moving to greedily devour her tits again, before moving a hand to her clit.

She tugged hard at the pillow, crying out and sloppily rocking her hips, "O-Oh fuck~!! Oh fuck, Agaruk, it's so good~!!"

When he found it, she reacted beautifully. She arched hard and screamed over and over, slurring praises in a chorus.

He shuddered and moved faster, switching breasts before pulling back so he could better focus on working her.

He moved faster and faster, roaring and watching how she reacted to his movements. "F-Fuck, Kimia, anything I can do t'help you out?" He asked.

He nodded and slammed hard into her as he continued, fighting off his own quickly approaching climax.

"F-Fuck, I-I'm cumming~!! I'm cumming~!!" She cried before wailing loudly in delight, her walls clamping down over him again as she climaxed.

He slammed deep into her as he suddenly climaxed, firing off his final, massive load inside her.

Back
Top Bottom