Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He growled lowly, snarling as he eyed the gnoll with almost deadly intent. He took a deep breath. "Not at all." He said, through gritted teeth.

"Hey..." She touched his cheek gently and looked up at him with gentle eyes, "You don't have to worry about me running off with anybody, I'm off the market and happily committed~"

She grinned amd moved closer, "Can I tell you how absolutely attractive you are when you get protective like that~?"

"I would very much like that, yes~ showing the effects of jealousy would be perfect for my notes~" She said.

"I can fix that~" She said, eyes mischievous, "But that's for later~" She moved away and sat at her chair, "How can I assist you today, baby~?"

He showed her a few of the spells, still not the most advanced spells, his brow furrowing with each one.

She thought he was so cute, watching him and correcting him where he messed up; he mispronounced a word or two, or maybe he messed up a hand sign. It was endearing.

"There's a liquor store down the street, I can go get us something~ you can meet me in my dorm~" She gave him her key and winked, "I won't be long~"

It wasn't very long after that he heard footsteps coming down the hall - and giggling? Was that Kimia giggling? There was another voice with her, a male voice.

He made a noise. He tried to calm down. There was an explanation. There had to be. He got up and parted the blinds to look out onto the balcony.

"Will we be sharing our deal today, Miss Kimia?" That sounded like a Dragonborn.
"No, I'm sorry, Faerghull, not this time. I'm helping another student today." Not this time?

"Well, you know where to find me, Miss."
"Of course~ take care~" Kimia said and entered her dorm, smiling brightly up at Agaruk, "I'm back! Did you miss me~?"

He snarled lowly. "'O waz tha'." He asked. His accent was thick. She could see the rage in his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom