Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her ears pulled back and she blushed, aroused and afraid.
"That was Faerghull...someone who I had...extended my offer to before you and I became exclusive..."

"You're beyond jealous now, you're steamed, aren't you...?" She asked, moving closer, "Are you mad at me?"

She moved to sit beside him, "You're the only one for me, Agar...I help them with their work and they help me with my research, that's all...I don't love them like I do you..." She told him, "I can call it off with them, if you want?"

She frowned and mobed to sit in his lap, cupping his cheeks and smiling softly, "Then why don't we do something you will like, hm~? Why don't you keep showing me how much better you are than they are~? I did bring back stuff strong enough for an orc~"

She moved and grabbed a couple of her cleanest glasses before pouring his first. She gagged a little at the strong smell but offered it regardless, "Here, baby~"

He tossed it back again and passed her the glass again, saying nothing as he swallowed it down.

Her ears fell back again and she simply refilled his glass. Wow, not even a week and she mucked things up.

She moaned and kissed back. Maybe he was still mad, just drunk now. She wouldn't bring it up anymore, he didn't want to think about it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed into him.

He snarled into the kiss and grabbed her ass. He broke the kiss to growl lowly as he bit along her neck. "Mine.." he snarled lowly.

She arched and moaned loudly, "All yours~!" She was almost drooling, loving the new rough possessiveness.

He forced her onto the couch and ripped her blouse open, sending buttons flying as he dug his fingers into her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom