Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Kimia worked at the most prestigious magical college in the whole world, maintaining the Arcanaeum and all the vast books contained therein. There were many races that came and went from her library, borrowing her prized books from some kind of study the college offered. And though she was usually very busy with archiving new knowledge that came into her possession, she was rather bored. She had nothing better to do with herself except read, which she didn't wholly mind. She loved to read. But it was only so entertaining. So, she found something better to occupy herself with.

She wasn't in any fashion ugly or homely. She was rather beautiful. A rather odd thing; she had the ears and tail of a cat but was very much humanoid. Rather thin and curvy, with long crimson hair and blue eyes and full lips. This made her new hobby rather easy to work with. She liked to watch all of her patrons, and was often asked rather simple questions that a lot of the students didn't understand of their work. She had a rather heavy attraction to dullards, and would offer her help (off the books, pun intended) if they would sleep with her. They would always agree. And during her sessions, she would take notes of the male specimens. She liked to compare them to each other, see who out of the class was better in bed. She had some who were rather poor and others who excelled. It wasn't the most professional hobby for her to have on the job but it kept her busy. And she was having fun while helping the students. Win/Win, really.

Agaruk frequented the library, as a half orc he was constantly teased for being dull, so he always tried to one up everyone. He was nice, tall, and damn good looking. It was no surprise that eventually he would catch her eyes.

She always watched him when he sat down to study. She loved how his brow creased in confusion and how his eyes would squint when he was stuck. She loved watching him gently gnash his tusks and dreamed of feeling them against her skin. She tried so hard not to purr while she watched.

He was working his way up. He was trying to better understand magic, and he was eventually working his way to proficiency. Still, not the best. But, he took his shortcomings in stride.

Her ear twitched and turned when the door opened, smiling when she saw him walk in.
"Welcome back, Agaruk. More studying to do?"

His accent was thick, his voice low and brutish. God, what a specimen. "Yes, ma'am, just practicing illusionary today."

Her tail curled around her thigh as she tried not to melt. "Illusion, huh? That's a bit on the tough side, it'll be a little challenging." She told him gently.

He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "That's nothing unusual for me, ma'am."

"Well, if you need anything, I'm right here." She smiled gently, "I will be very happy to help."

"Well, I'm not so sure about some of these higher level spells, if I'm bein' honest.." he said.

A shudder shot down her spine and her tail shot upright before falling lax; though her expression was stone solid. She was trying so hard not to jump him.

He rubbed his neck again. "I er.. well, I'm almost finished with it.." he laughed a bit. "I guess that's why we don't see too many orc wizards, eh?"

"Well, you're only half, darling, you have a greater advantage than your kin." She told him gently, "So, um...what are you not...getting?"

He pointed out a few of the particular spells he was having trouble with, and he moved over to a few clerical spells as well. They weren't too hard, could he be mixing something up?

She made a noise, actively fighting her drool, "Ok, why don't we go outside and you show me what it is you're doing?"

He nodded and moved out to the garden with her, reciting some incantations beneath his breath and making the hand motions to cast Dancing Lights. The sparks appeared from his fingertips, but nothing happened.

As he began reciting the incantations again, it turns out he was horribly mispronouncing a word, possibly mixing it up from another incantation.

"Sweetheart, sweetheart," She stopped him quickly and moved over, pointing to the word, "You're saying this one wrong."

"Watch.." She pointed to her lips so he could watch the word as she said it slowly, syllable by syllable.

He made a noise and nodded as he repeated it slowly, slightly butchering it, but he made it well enough.

She clapped when he got a small light and smiled brightly, "Hey, there we go!" God, he was so hot. "Just keep practicing the word and slowly pronouncing it and you'll get it! The illusion spells are ancient elven so it's very difficult."

Back
Top Bottom