Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She brought him into her room, which was littered with piles of books, and shut the door. She double latched the lock and made a soft noise, "Well, this is it...!"

"Oh!" She moved to her desk and grabbed her notebook and a pen, getting them ready, "Usually there's a little foreplay beforehand but if you would rather jump in, we can do that!"

"I well, uh.. I-" he laughed a bit. "Sorry, guess I'm a little excited.." he said. "We can go at whatever speed you usually go at..!" He said as he moved to lean against the desk. She could see an outline against his pants. No.. it couldn't be. It was huge.

She stared for a while before looking up at him again, "It differs each time, honestly...but, um..." She moved closer and pressed against him gently, standing on the tips of her toes just to reach, "We can start...right here..." She said, tone breathy, before kissing him gently.

He made a noise and moved to kiss her gently, holding her against him. His cock throbbed hard against her thigh, he was definitely eager. He moved to hold her around the waist with his big, burly arms. It sent a shudder down her spine.

She did shudder, she loved them bigger than her. She shifted against his bulge and moaned as she deepened the kiss, her tail curling happily.

He growled softly, a rumble low in his chest as his grip tightened around her waist and his rough hand found its way to her rounded ass.

She arched, inhaling sharply in surprise. She was so soft. So fucking soft. Was she wearing panties under her skirt? Oh, yeah, there they were. Kinda small, weren't they? Lace, too.

He snarled and growled lowly as he groped her ass. The kiss got more heated and needy, his cock still getting larger, hotter, and much more solid.

She was trying not to drool into the kiss, but she was loving all of this. This was much more fun than any other instance already and all he was doing was groping her.

He growled and moved to hesitantly play with her tail as he suddenly seemed to snap. He was so excited, and it was like autopilot took over. He tugged her tail and forced his tongue past her lips.

She melted and played with his tongue gladly, no one was ever bright enough to play with her tail. He was going to be so much better than the others.

He snarled and pulled back from the kiss as he panted, tugging again on her tail. "It's uh.. gettin a little hot in here.." he panted, moving to start tugging off his clothes.

"Y-Yeah..." She agreed and started to unbutton her blouse before she stopped, "Could you...help me with this...?"

"Do you have any preferences on how I should remove it?" He asked, his breathing a bit heavier.

He pushed her toward the opposing wall and gave a low, brutish huff as he roughly ripped the blouse from her.

She shook her head, "N-No, no, I like this one.." She said bashfully, "B-But, uh..." She turned and shrugged off her tattered shirt, arching a bit to press her ass against his bulge, "You can unhook it pretty easy, if you like?"

His cock throbbed hard against her and forced a fat finger underneath the hook of her bra and eventually quickly unhooked her bra.

Her purring grew louder and she shakily turned her back against the wall so he could watch her free her breasts for him.

Back
Top Bottom