Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and tangled her fingers in his hair, already drooling from the contact. Fuck, his tusks felt so good.

He growled lowly and switched breasts, moving back to tug off his own blouse like shirt, revealing the stone sculpted body she wished it was.

"Haaah~" She reached to claw at his back, loving how chiseled he was. He was fucking perfect so far.

She moved to her knees immediately and worked on his pants quickly, working the lame college uniform trousers expertly and pushing them off his hips.

The pants fell, and his boxers outlined his massive cock perfectly. Fuck, was he the perfect specimen?

She hesitated before tugging his boxers off too. How big was he going to be? Could her notes wait? They would have to.

He huffed and his massive cock sprang free. It would be her best chance to take down data. He was much larger than her last. He was fucking thick too, almost intimidating.

Her eyes moved to her desk and she bit her lip before looking back at his cock. If she had to guess from eyeballing, she would say he was about nine inches long, maybe three inches thick? Maybe it was that orc blood.

He followed her eyes to the desk. "What, need to take some measurements?" He chuckled lowly, his thick cock already dripping slightly in anticipation.

"Just a...a quick note, yeah.." She muttered and moved to scribble in her note book, tail swaying quickly as she wrote her observations. When she was done, she moved back to where she was and exhaled to calm herself, "Ok, apologies..."

"None needed~" he said as he moved to get comfortable, and he gripped the base of his cock to rest it against her face.

She nodded weakly, blue eyes glowing with lust, "Y-You're way bigger than I'm used to~ muskier~ thicker~ I'm more in love by the second~"

"Then why don't you show me then~?" He asked, his cock hot and pulsing, right against her face.

She moved back slightly to drag her tongue along the underside all the way up to the tip, gasping and mewling before swallowing the tip.

He growled lowly, his juices dripping onto her tongue and god, it was strong. Not too sweet, but it did taste good.

He grunted and suddenly she felt a large hand on the back of her head, his cock pumping more precum onto her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom