Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He rubbed his neck again. "I er, I was askin' if you wan'ed to be eaten out, or railed o'er your desk.."

He made a noise and moved to roughly hoist up her hipsand dug his tusks into her thighs gently as he began eating her out like he was starved. He was sloppy, but god did it feel good.

She gasped and moaned lowly, eyes unfocused and cloudy. Oh, this was great, his teeth dug into her thighs and it added an extra tier to his sloppy workings.

He growled lowly and moaned lowly into her, using a free hand to grip and tug her tail as he worked her to the best of his abilities.

She arched and gasped, "F-Fuck yeah, that feels so good~~!" She moaned, scribbling as best as she could in her book.

He growled loudly and moved faster, rougher as he continued to randomly grind his tusks into her thighs, playing with her tail, and doing all that he could to make her cry out.

Fuck, he couldn't take it anymore.he forced her back onto the desk, her leg still up on the desk as he pulled her head back by her hair and slammed his massive cock deep inside her with the same feral roar as before.

She inhaled sharply and her eyes widened in surprise before letting out a loud cry, her notes becoming intelligible now. He was so forceful that he ended up knocking the desk against the wall with his thrusts. She was glad she had the room at the end of the hall.

He gripped her hips tight with a free hand as he continued to plow into her, drool dripping onto her back as he snarled loudly.

"O-Oh...oh fuck~!! Oh fuck~!! Aahh~!!" She clawed at the desk with her free hand, completely forgetting about her stop watch. This was beyond incredible. It was interstellar. Phenomenal even.

He roared and slowly ran his tusks up her back before biting her neck and shoulder as he suddenly, without warning, rammed right into her spot by chance.

She let out a silent scream before slumping against the desk, eyes half lidded and a drunk smile on her face as she slobbered all over the wood.

He took that as a good sign, and he began slamming harder and faster into her spot, again and again as he watched her body react to his poundings.

"Haaaah~~ aaahhh~~ G-God~~ i-it's so fucking good~~❤" Her moans were guttural, feral, her body shaking in his hands.

He snarled loudly and continued slamming hard into her, huffing and snarling loudly. "F-Fuck, so fucking tight." He growled out lowly.

"Y-You're a fucking animal, Agaruk, a raw animal~~! Fuck, I've never been stretched so good before~!" She slurred.

He roared and moved to suddenly force two fingers into her mouth as he drilled deep into her. "Suck." He snarled.

Her eyes rolled back and her tongue sloppily played with his fingers as she did her best to suck on his massive digits.

He snarled loudly and continued, his cock throbbing hard inside her as he continued to use and abuse her comparatively small frame.

Back
Top Bottom