Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was loving every second of this, oh he was so much better than the others. She was happy to be used by him, and would gladly let him use her to get however many and however long study sessions he wanted.

He pulled the fingers from her mouth and moved them to begin quickly working her clit as he bucked deep into her.

She grunted and moaned weakly, her hips jerking in his hand as her ebbed climax began to build up again.

He pinned her hips down and continued working her clit as he drilled hard into her, grunting and snarling as his drool dripped onto her back.

She arched weakly and gave a near wail of delight as she came hard. She was already pretty tight around him, he could hardly move now. It was too much.

He shuddered hard and picked her up, hoisting her up with his arms hooked under her knees, and his hands on her shoulders as he began ysing her like a toy, solely for his own pleasure.

He nearly folded her in half to get her like that and she didn't mind a bit. She was a drooling mess, her juices dripping heavily from her as he pounded away. She couldn't even moan anymore, she was absolutely brainless.

He panted hard as he moved faster and faster, was he getting close again? That thought managed to get through her lusty haze, the thought of the massive load he'd just given her.

Oh, she couldn't wait. She had never wanted anything more in her life than for him to cum. She was mad for it.

He moved her back to her desk, turning her around and setting her ass down on the desk as he braced both her and himself against the wall, trapping her under his massive frame as he moved with inhuman speed and strength. His movements got a little sloppy, a little desperate. God, he was getting close.

She moaned weakly, watching him fuck her; his cock pumping in and out of her was hypnotic, "O-Oh fuck, Agaruk~~!!"

He roared again and again, and suddenly began to.. slow down? He panted hard, he sounded strained, like he was struggling to restrain himself. "F-Fuck, Kimia, 'm gettin' real close. A-Any pref'rence on where I dump this..~?" He asked through ragged breaths, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

She looked bewildered and awestruck. How was he so sweet and caring, even during sex? None of the others cared for her two cents. How was he real? "I-Inside is fine, sweetie~ thank you for asking, that's so sweet~❤"

And like the flip of a switch, the brutal orc was back. He resumed his brutal pace, panting hard, his muscles flexing and twitching as he rammed his thick cock into her over and over again. "F-Fuck, my pleasure, Kimia, j-just wan'ed t' be polite~!! F-Fuck me, 'm gonna cum~!!"

She melted and moaned loudly before pulling him into a rough kiss, tangling her fingers in his hair.

He kissed back greedily, moaning loudly into the kiss as he moved faster and faster. He suddenly pulled back to roar her name as he flooded her with a much larger load than before, slamming into her while he was climaxing, and even dumping another load into her in the process.

Back
Top Bottom