You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and rolled his sleeves up to just above the elbows, showing off his muscular forearms. Fuck, why was he so hot?

She nodded back and they headed off to her car, which was a tight fit for him but he managed. "So, fair warning about my parents. My dad is a Tabaxi and he's kind of...well..." She made a face, "The stairs don't go to the top floor."

She exhaled gently, "Yes..." Thank God, "Yes, the unfortunate truth is that my father is a tad on the slower side. It's like, my mom's favorite thing about him."

He seemed to light up. "Well that's good! I wouldn't want your mom to dislike me..!" He said. "Had me worried there.."

"God help me..." She muttered, "Honey pot, what happens when you don't really use that handsome noggin when I'm with you?"

Her tail beating against the seat was much louder and more obvious now. "So, if my father is also slower of mind and it's my mother's favorite thing about him, that means...?"

They pulled into the driveway of a rather luxurious house and she shut off the car, "Yes...so I want you to be careful, ok? That's why I've been kind of teaching you a bit more manners..."

Back
Top Bottom