Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh yes. Absolutely." She smiled. Kimia, on the other hand, looked humiliated. She didn't like telling her mother about any of her companions, not after being scolded so much for being a floozy.

"Oh, never you worry, dear! She never has anything bad to say about her lovers." She assured.
"That's for sure." A young man stood in the door behind Kira, feline ears pressed back gently.

He looked over and smiled again. "Nice to meet you too..!" He said. He was slightly overdoing the niceness, was he stupid or just hiding something?

"That's my little brother, Kit.." Kimia said gently. Bold reached and threw his arm around Kit's shoulder.
"My pride and joy!! U-Uh, besides you, of course, kitten." He added to Kira gently. Kira gave Bold a rather familiar look.
"I know, love." She said coyly.

"Dinner is almost ready, I really should get back to it. I just couldn't wait to say hi." Kira said before heading out. Kimia moved and sat next to Agaruk.
"You ok?"

He smiled. "Tryin not to be dumb is harder than it sounds." He said quietly. "You never told me you had a brother.'

"Kit and I aren't on very good terms.." She replied.
"So! Agaruk! Do you go to the college, too? What class do you teach?" Bold asked.
"O-Oh, uh, dad, Agar uh-"
"He's not a teacher." Kit said flatly. Bold blinked curiously.
"Oh, you aren't? How did you meet Kimia then??"

"Oh well, I met her in the library, I was struggli- er.. studying some healing spells and such.." he said.

"Ah, don't much see my father anymore." He said. "Besides, I'm already a warrior, I figure knowing how to heal would help me.." he said.

"He's a student, dad. Kimia doesn't let normies into the Arcanum unless they let her suck them off."
"Kit!" Kimia hissed. Kit looked rather flat as he moved to sit on the side chair. Bold didn't seem very put off.
"Isn't that against the rules, Kimia?"
"I...well...yes, but..."
"She must really like you to risk her job like that." Bold grinned brightly.

"Well I'd hope so." He laughed a bit. He was growing more uncomfortable with the attention on him, but he was putting that behind him for her sake.

He smiled and relaxed a little more. He kept up talking, trying to show off some of his conjuring, some light wine and cheese.

"Amazing!! Oh, my little darling!! You've come so far!" He praised. Kit snorted softly and Kimia looked embarrassed.
"It's just cheese and salami, dad..."

Kimia smiled softly, "Conjuring hasn't been very hard for me though...I'm just glad you can take to it with a little ease.."
"My little darling was able to conjure steaks - whole steaks! - at the young age of six!" Bold praised.

Back
Top Bottom