Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, don't be...~" Kira said gently. Bold glanced at her, recognizing that tone easily.
"A-Anyway, yes, we met at the college.." Kimia said.

"Before or after she slept with you?" Kira asked calmly. Kimia choked hard on her food and wheezed, Bold looking confused at his wife.

"Did she help you before or after she slept with you?"
"Mom, that's none of your business." Kimia stated firmly.
"I agree, it's not proper dinner conversation, love." Bold said.

"I uh.. ehr.. well.. before, if you need to know.." he said. "She had her hands full, I've never been easy to tutor.." he said, struggling with the uneasy conversation.

"Did she tell you how fickle she is? Not very good marriage material."
"Mom!" Kimia hissed out before glaring at Kit, who kept his eyes on his plate.

"Kira, that's enough." Bold stated firmly. Kira looked at him and made a noise.
"He needs to know, Bold.."
"They seem serious, love."
"So did Katar." Kira pointed out. The half elf?

"If you're talking about Kimi's past lovers, I know about them.." he said. His tone was firm, but not angry. "Sorry Kimi, polite ain't really my strong suit.. but, I know about them.. she told me.." he said. "And, I have done all that I can to keep her happy, and keep her staying.. I'm not the brightest, but I'd like to think Kimi doesn't plan on going anywhere.."

"You'll have to do a lot to get me to go anywhere, honey pot.." Kimia said gently, taking his hand again. Bold didn't need anymore convincing from either of them.
"See? They are in love! Look at that! Look! She looks at him how I look at you!" He tried to persuade Kira.

"Plain an simple, I'd do more than I need to to keep her here." His grip was firm on her hand. "I wouldn't let her go that easy." He said.

Her ears perked forward, eyes glittering gently. "Agar..." Bold slammed his fist down, looking absolutely over the moon.
"When's the wedding?!" He asked enthusiastically. Kira sighed blissfully.
"Oh, Bold~❤️"

"You'll be the first to know." He laughed, "Kimi'll send it, my memory is terrible." He said. "Oh, my food is getting cold.." he said. "I'm sorry, can this continue after dinner..?" He said, already loading up his plate again.

He was full and near drunk in almost no time, completely unaware of what he was doing to Kimia, or to Kira if she was even watching.

Kira had moved her focus to her husband, who was loud and boisterous as he tried to retell old traveling stories.

Agar was happy to see both of them finally enjoying themselves. She was getting close to him, and Agaruk finally noticed her bust and swallowed hard, making sure to look away immediately.

"Ehm.. yeah." He said, feeling guilty and aroused. The wine was working, surely. He was still actively looking away, but the mental images of Kimia were plaguing him.

Every feline ear twitched toward him and Kimia smiled gently.
"Hard headed. Dad, did you know that Agar can break a wood plank over his head?"
"What?!" Bold asked. Nice save.

Back
Top Bottom