Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He swallowed hard. "Ehm.. yeah! Part of my training, gotta have a hard head in a fight." He said with a grin.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yer too kind." He said. He was honestly distracted from his growing ache.

His thigh tensed gently, but then relaxed. He and Bold continued talking about fighting techniques, both becoming more boisterous, Agaruk losing his polite attitude, and in the middle of a story, let out a loud belch before he could catch it.

Both Kimia and Kira looked at him with desperation, Kira trying not to bite her lip.
"Impressive!" Bold praised.

He laughed out loud, now completely comfortable. "Oh man, excuse me.." he looked over at Kimi. "Sorry, Kimi, that one snuck up on me.."

"Y'sure? Y'wanted me to be on my best behavior.." he said. He looked over to Kira, trying to avoid looking below her neck. "Sorry again, Mrs. Kira."

"Oh, no need to apologize~" She said breathlessly. Bold eyed her for a moment.
"Love, are you ok? Did you have to much wine?" He asked. She gave an obvious fake sigh.
"Perhaps.."
"Oh, maybe we should go lie down.." He said gently.

Agaruk nodded. "I think I had enough for a night.." he said, smiling and looking over to Kimia. "You ready to go..?"

She was filled out; easily an E cup with hips to match. He could absolutely see where Kimia got her good looks from.

Back
Top Bottom