You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oi lov ye too!! But fukk me, Kimi, Oi been tryin t' make i' up to ye but ye won' fukken le' me..!" He snapped. "Oi been sayin Oi'm sorry! Oi been tryin' t' prove it to ye..!"

"With what?! What have you done?! Half assed conversations and avoiding the Arcanaeum?! I accepted your apology, you don't need to keep saying it! I don't want you to keep saying it!" She hissed weakly

"Oi dunno what else t' do..!" He said. "Oi been makin' ye food, visitin' you.. tryin' t' make ye feel like things were normal again.. it ain' been nothin, Kimi... Oi been doin m' best.." he said, slumping.

"God, you're so stupid...!" She hiccuped, "You were so convinced that I didn't want you anymore that you didn't see how I appreciated all the little things you did...!" Thinking about it really hard as he watched her cry, he remembered the smiles when he conjured her her favorite cheese. He remembered how she blushed when he picked her flowers root and all. How she purred softly when they laid in bed while she helped him read his clerical books. He only noticed her dissociated frowns, her limp tail when she was alone, her heavy blue eyes when she worked. Maybe he just wanted to see the bad without realizing it. Sorrow was worse than any curse he would have been cast with, especially if it was about Kimia.

He knew what he wanted to do, but he felt so guilty. He wanted things to really be normal again, but there was no way he could ask for that, right? No way.

Back
Top Bottom