You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shook her head, knowing him well enough but not wanting to disregard it so quickly, "I'm going to need some time, Agar.." She said.

She didn't really speak to him unless he needed help; she was really the only one who could help him get it right. It was tough but she managed to pull herself out of it.

When he got there, she was at the front desk where she usually was, looking up briefly when she heard the door. She grabbed her little sign that said she was on her break and gestured for him to follow her.

She took him to the back area where she liked to hide sometimes and sat in one of the chairs, "Have a seat, Agar.." She said, gesturing to the chair across from her.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking while we've had this time apart, and while you didn't do anything to really stop Kit, I know that you weren't in a right state and he did in fact take advantage of you. I love you too much to let something like this get between us, especially when it was no fault of your own. So, I want to give you the chance to re-earn my trust and make amends." She told him.

Back
Top Bottom