You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He worked all the right spots, everywhere that made him jerk and near roar, he found it easily. But it still felt empty.

He tried to shake his head in protest, tail flicking. The lock to the door clicked and the door pushed open, Kimia walking in and freezing. Kit pulled away quickly, pushing Agaruk's hand from his hair.
"Wh...What the fuck...?" Kimia muttered, eyes wide.

She didn't want to hear it, she turned and slammed the door as she left. Kit flinched and lowered his gaze. "I'm sorry..." He muttered, "I never wanted her to find out..."

"Get out." He said as he stumbled over himself, trying to get to the door as quickly as he could. "Kimia..!" He called out.

"Kimia," She glared behind Agaruk as Kit walked up, both of their ears flat against their heads, "He didn't want any of it. It was all me. I took advantage of him, he was drunk, still kinda is. Just wanted to see what the hype was." He said. Kimia flew over the handle and slapped her brother hard across the face, tears pouring down her cheeks.
"Go home, Kit." She hissed, voice tight. Kit crammed his hands im his pockets and left without another word.

Back
Top Bottom