You Want It? Say So. (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Well, i's wha' go' us into tha' mess t' begin wit'.. so, I figured, ignore 'em, and.. we'd be okay.." he said.

He took the books and headed back to his dorm to study. He felt stupid, really. He was trying to help avoid anothet incident. Yeah, he ached, yeah, he had a hair trigger, but still. It was worth it to him.

He sighed and tried to focus on his studying. It was difficult, as always. Harder without her to help, and harder with her on his mind.

She was stuck in the Arcanaeum again, making sure everything was tip top. When she got a moment, she texted him.
"Should I sleep in my dorm tonight?"

"Tough but same thing ha ha"
"You haven't relieved yourself in a month"
"And you don't seem keen to"
"Don't want you having a difficult time with me so close to you"
Feeling her soft skin, hearing her moan.

"Oh, I get you"
"Idk Kimi I just dont want it to happen again"
"Idc if I'm uncomfortable"
"Its whatever you wanna do"

What was she doing that drove him away so much? Was she ugly? Did he not find her attractive anymore? Did what happen cause him to become sex repulsed? She didn't know what to do and was so close to just giving up.

All he was trying to do was avoid another bad situation. He didn't care how much it inconvenienced him, he just wanted her to trust him again. He wanted things to be normal, but he was flying almost blind, and here they were again, with nothing he was doing seeming to work.

Kimia would spend another month or so just...numbly being with him. Nothing she did seemed to work or matter. He was just unhappy with her.

Back
Top Bottom