Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

His hand gently went down her arm, rubbing it lightly to help get rid of the coldness on her skin. He moved and rested his head on her shoulder, his body pressed against hers lightly. including the tent against her hip, which he didn't notice.

she turned compleatly on her side and pressed herself into his warm body. she sighed happily from his warmth but then when she finally felt almost back to normal she blushed deeply. she noticed the feel of his smooth skin and the fact that they were this close, but she didnt want to go back to the other side of the bed. trying to push the thoughts from her mind before he noticed the change in her she snuggled closer and murmured, "thank u for helping me."

He smiled softly, blushing as she moved and pressed against him. Feeling that there was only two thin layers of clothes between his piece and her skin. "It was no problem." He said softly, his eyes locked on hers. Oh, she was so beautiful, a spectacle rarely seen in the world. He moved forward, and he kissed her, a light brushing of his lips against hers.

she couldnt pull her gaze away from him,until he leaned down to kiss her. she gasped lightly but didnt pull away from it. she sighed happily and pulled him closer to her without thinking about what she was doing. when she did she felt what he was trying to hide from her and she smiled in the kiss.

He felt her pull him closer while she kissed him, and he let out a soft sound, deepening it for a moment. But soon he pulled back, looking into her eyes. Then he noticed her smile. "What?"

she blushed as he pulled back and looked at her, " nothing..." she giggled and snuggled close to him again.

He cuddled against her, but he moved to look at her again. "Tell me, what's so funny?" Then another movement brought a brush against his member through the pants, and a blush covered his face. "Oh..." He moved his hips and back so he was laying flat on the bed now.

she blushed and was about to respond but didnt have to as he realised what she was on about and moved away. pouting slighty from the loss of him next to her she looked at him. "whats wrong?" she didnt mean to up set him but she couldnt help it.

He sighed, turning his head to look away from her. "I keep having thoughts of things that i should have them about. Thoughts of having you. about your beauty, the softness of your skin. And..." His hand gestured airily to the tent of his loose pants. "Well..." He blushed heavily, closing his eyes.

she smiled and blushed at his words but didnt say a word until he was finished. she proped herself up on her elbow and looked at him. "well...what is ur heart telling u to do now?" she wondered.

He turned his head to look up at her, his eyes opening and the deep blush still plastered over his cheeks. "I dont know about my heart, but my body has a deep need for you right now..." His face blushed deeper then.

she blused at his words but smiled as she stayed still. "hmmm...well what do u plan to do about it?" she asked him.

He looked at her, before turning his head to look at the ceiling. "I plan to... I dont know." he sighed and closed his eyes.

she sighed and snuggled against his side and murmuring, "its ok...dont worry about it" she kissed his arm lightly and rested her hand on his chest.

He sighed softly, enjoying the feel of her hand on his chest. but it wasn't enough for him. He turned his head and looked into her eyes. "What does your heart say?"

she opened her eyes to look at him when he asked her what she felt, stammering she answered,"well....i,umm...i" she blushed deeply and leaned over to kiss him deeply.

He saw her blush before she moved closer, kissing him. He returned it, his arms going around her and holding her. But soon he broke the kiss, looking into her eyes again. "You can tell me."

she sighed happily when his arms went around her thinking he understood her but then he pulled away. she looked at him,thinking there was something wrong, then she heard him ask again and she sighed. " i was trying to make it obvious i guess not. i want u so badly...but i dont feel right doing anything right now, at least not until after we have tried to fix u." she blushed and looked away. the truth was she didnt want to let go and risk falling for him, then have him leave her as soon as he was changed back.

He looked into her eyes as he listened to her, his fingers slowly going through her hair. He thought for a long moment, before closing his eyes, laying back. "I could get use to this." He said softly. "If I can come to terms with the people around here... I may never want to go back."

she purred and snuggled into his hand as he played with her hair. closing her eyes she tried to relax but she couldnt help but want to cry on the inside due to his lack of answer. then when he spoke she held back a gasp and sat up,"u what?!" she couldnt belive what he was saying.

He looked up at her, his eyes almost sparkling. "I would stay like this, for you." He said softly, before looking away, blushing, his eyes closing.

she smiled softly and blushed at his words. she noticed that he turned away in embarasment," why r u embarrased by that if u would?" she asked and put a soft hand on his cheek to turn him to look at her. she tilted her head and snuggled up to his side.

He cuddled closer to her, gently kissing her forehead. "I dont know." he said softly, letting out a soft sigh against her skin as he nuzzled against her body.

she smiled and cradled him to her as she played with his chest. "its ok...dont worry about it now.just try to get some sleep." she murmured and tried to hold back tears buring in her eyes.

He turned to her, his eyes opening again and looking into hers. His hand gently came up and brushed away a few tears. "I want to do what makes you happy." He said softly, before his eyes closed again, and he moved forward, kissing her lightly.

Back
Top Bottom