Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae's wishings (me and Irena)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Alexander was slowly going through the forest, a bow in one hand, his other one reaching behind him, holding onto the shaft of a arrow. He kept his footfalls quiet, expert hunting skills kicking in now that he was in the forest. He wasn't sure what he was going to catch this time, just that he was going to get it. He never missed a mark.

Standing at a good 6'', but hunched over to take out a third of it, Alexander was quite the looker, short brown hair and a sharp face. His water-blue eyes were piercing, in a good way. He had a good build, not too muscular, but perfect for carrying stuff.

He thought he heard a sound, so he turned his head. But it wasn't anything he could see. So he continued his slow movements.

Re: Fae's wishings (me and Irena)closed.

krysta sat pouting on her favorite stump, she had just been repremanded once again by maggie. sighing she thought about what she had done this time when she heard a soft noise comming from her left. curiostiy was going to be her downfall one day maggie had told her, but she went to find out what it was none the less. hiding as much as she could so she wasent spotted, she soon found herself comming up on the strangest thing she had ever seen. it was a very large creature with no wings and no glow. she forgot herself and went to call out, but at the last moment she stopped and hid in a bush. she watched as it turned around and seemed to look right at her.

That noise had been very light, but his hearing was really good, so he heard it. But he didn't see anything, so maybe it was just some bugs in the trees. Either way, he continued forward into the forest, doing slow steps. But soon he moved to sit down against the tree, tugging at a pack at his hip. He opened it and brought out a sandwich, putting it onto his lap before pulling out a thermos, looking away into the forest for a moment. He thought he heard the sound of a stream, so he put his food on his jacket after peeling it off, and walking a little deeper into the woods.

krysta breathed a sigh as it turned away from her and sat down. she watched it carefully and was sure what the thing it pulled out was but she wanted to know. she moved closer to it, so close she could almost touch it. jumping back as it stood up again and moved closer to the stream. a smile crossed her face as she decided to race it there, so she took off forgetting that her body gave off a bright glow as she flew.

He was slowly walking through the trees to the stream - which he could hear clearly now - when a ball of light flew past him quickly. It was like a firefly, but brighter. And he was sure that firefly's didn't light up during the day. So he took off after it, but he lost sight of it by the time he reached the stream. He looked around quickly and saw nothing. So he knelt down and scooped his thermos into the stream, getting it full of water. After filling it, he set it on the little riverbank. He looked around again, before taking off his shirt. He had been out for a while, so he was thinking of washing up.

she watched as he got to the rivebank. hiding in another bush she waited until it sat down again before she fluttered closer again. she looked up to see it taking off a layer of what she thought was skin, but was clothing. she found herself playing with her leaf dress absently while wathcing. once it had that bit of clothing off she realised that it was a male but she still didnt know what type of creature he was, so she decied to go find out. taking a deep breath she flew out of the bush and right before his face.

He hadn't been paying attention too much, busy sliding out of the rest of his clothes before moving to kneel in the river. He looked down and slashes some water onto him before She had gotten into his face. Then he fell backwards into the water, making a splash. He looked up and saw something flying. Something vaguely... human? No, it couldn't be, it had wings.

she blushed when she realised that he was taking off the rest of his clothing. forced to back up a bit when he splashed himself with the water, but then fell backwords. she gasped but stayed where she was as he looked up at her.

He sat up again and moved a little closer to her to investigate. A... faerie? Oh, this would be good for him if he caught her and brought her back! But his stuff was at the riverbank, by the time he got it, she would be gone. He held back a sigh, holding out his hand, palm up, to her.

she didnt scare easily but the way he looked at her gave her the chills, that is until he sighed and held his hand up for her. she watched him for a moment and floated down to his hand. she brushed her long dark hair from her eyes to look into his. she gasped audibly when she saw him so close, and she thought for a moment. he cant see me...im too bright and small,so maggie would kill me if i did this but i would like a friend.so she nodded and held up her hands to him and in a soft musical voice she said, "bless his heart with magic light i give the gift of faerie size...oh crap i mean sight." she panicked and watched to see what would happen.

He heard something like buzzing from the little thing, thinking that it was talking, and he gently touched her. Then suddenly, she wasn't so small anymore. Actually, he felt smaller. Then he looked down and saw the water coming at him. Then a heavy hit as he fell into the water. It took him a long moment to figure out what was going on, then he struggled to get back onto land, being carried away by the strength of the river.

she panicked even more as he shrunk rapidly before her eyes and fell into the river. "oh bad oh bad." she dove after him and tried to grab his middle to pull him out of the river. the current was very strong but she tugged her hardest to get him out. with one last tug she got him out and over onto the bank. she heaved a sigh and layed him down as she spun up in the air to dry her wings.

He felt himself being lifted from the water, and he didn't struggle, but he did spit up a good amount of water when he hit the land. He sat up, shaking out the water from his hair before looking around, seeing her in the air, drying her wings off. Many things were in his mind. What the hell did you do to me!? Turn me back! But all he could do was slowly stand and look at her, unaware that he was still completely nude.

"What... are you?"

she realised that he was starring at her so she slowly came down to his level and folded her wings. she smoothed her hands down her green dress and moved her long dark hair out of her eyes to walk closer to him. she heard his words and blushed lightly, "i am a fae. and u r?" she asked him as she stared into his deep blue eyes.

His eyes stared back into hers, lost in the intensity of the gaze. "I'm human." He said softly, before he shook his head quickly. He looked down at himself before his hands shot down, covering himself up. "Turn me back, this instant!"

she gasped as he told her he was human, but then she followed his eyes as he gazed down his body. she blushed deeper and looked back to his face until he panicked and yelled at her to turn him back. she shook her head, "im sorry but im only learning my magic. i dont know if i can." she lowered her eyes but then brought them back up, she just couldnt keep her eyes off of him.

He shifted his legs to make it harder to see his manhood, after seeing that she was looking. "Well don't just stand there, look away!" He said, a little disgruntled, and very much embarassed.

she tilted her head and watched him move, "whats wrong?" he looked uncomfortable but she couldnt figure out why. instead of turning like he asked, her curiosity got the best of her and she moved closer to him, almost touching him.

He took a unconscious step back. "It's... it's improper to be naked like this with others around." He said quickly, looking around. "Just, turn away! I have to find something to cover up with!"

she frowned at his words and his step away from her. "wait please let me help u." she offered and went to the nearest bush to find a leaf. plucking it off she layed it down and "helped it grow" to form a pair of pants for him. holding them up to him she smiled softly, "try these."

He watched her with a keen eye and some curiosity. He saw her grow a pair of pants out of a leaf, and he slowly walked forward. "They should do." He said softly, taking them with one hand before turning around and bending over, sliding them on.

she watched him put them on and sat down next to him. "so tell me, what is ur name?" she tilted her head and smiled at him. she found him very interesting but she didnt know why.

He turned his head to her and smiled softly. The pants fit him rather well actually. "My name is Alexander. What is yours?"

she smiled and looked him over before answering, "my name is krysta, and u look good." she giggled and moved closer to touch his hair. "wow..ive never seen a human before."

He moved away a inch when she moved closer, hands going through his hair. "...And I have never met a faerie." He was about to say something about her words on his looks, but decided against it.

Back
Top Bottom