Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + SHARPii)

He smiled and rose, the sweatpants falling a little further than before. His pubic hair was almost visible, and with every breath he took, it inched ever lower...

He smiled. "It's too hot." he mumbled, lifting off the tank top he had been wearing and tossing it to the floor, revealing a fit torso that was neither fat nor muscular. The movement disturbed the sweats furthur, and the soft fuzz of pubic hair became faintly visible.

He stretched and smiled at her as the sweats fell to his ankles, exposing a slightly above-average manhood. "Do you like what you see?" he murmured softly, walking towards her slowly.

"Mmm, that's good to hear." he said softly. "Do you want me to do anything else?" he asked softly, his lips inches from her ear, his hand on her cheek.

He murmured in soft approval, kissing her neck in return and gently pushing her onto the bed. "Then may I ask something of you?" he asked softly.

"Tomorrow night, I want you to meet me in the food court. It'll be deserted completely." he said softly. "And when you get there..." he kissed her neck again, "I want you to do what I say this time. Whatever I tell you to do, I'll do too, so don't worry."

Her hand moved to the back of his head gently, stroking it softly. "W-What are we going to do?" She asked, biting her lower lip and swallowing hard again. He made her blood boil so much that it could possibly explode. It was the best feeling ever though.

He smiled.
"It's a se-cret." he said with a wide grin. "Like I said, we'll be equally taking part.... and we'll stop whenever you like." he smiled, kissing her neck. "For now... Go to bed." he said softly. "I'll be beside you, so have no fear."

He smiled and slept alongside her, dreaming happily of various things.
Soon morning approached, and he woke first, smiling and laying beside her.

He was already in the kitchen, humming as he cooked, wearing an apron as the bacon sizzled on the pan.

She hauled herself out of bed and went to the bathroom and after sh e did her business, she took her glass and filled it up with water and then downed the large glass, feeling totally revitalized. she could actually feel the water going to the plants in her to wake them and liven them up. Walking into the kitchen, she went to him and rested her head on his chest. "You're staying here forever and making me breakfast..." She joked.

He turned and smiled.
"Hey, I didn't want you to wake up alone. It's a shitty thing to do, you know?" he asked, serving the bacon onto plates and opening the double waffle iron. "Here." he said with a grin, kissing her cheek. "Good morning, rose."

He smiled, sitting across from her then instantly standing up. "COLD!" he yelped, sighing. He walked back into her room and slipped on the sweats under the apron, sitting down to eat. "Cooking is a science. My power is actually atomic deconstruction and reconstruction, so..." he shrugged. "They go hand in hand."

She finished her mouthful and then spoke. "You spoke a whole lot of chemistry and you'd think since I have a love for plants, I would understand it but chemistry and plant science go two different ways in my mind. It just doesn't stick. Then again, it took me five years to understand photosynthesis." She laughed, shaking her head, taking another bite of her food, stuffing a bacon strip in her mouth by chewing and chewing until it was all in her mouth.

He shrugged.
"So, are you going through with that thing tonight?" he asked with a smile.

"What I asked of you." he said. "At the food court, late tonight." he went on, biting into a waffle. "You can go back on it up until we meet there anytime."

Back
Top Bottom