Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + SHARPii)

"Well..." She smiled gently and stepped to him. "You and me would have to be standing close like this." She said standing close to him, biting her lower lip. "And then...we don't just say goodbye..." She leaned up and kissed him softly but enough for a kiss goodbye/goodnight.

He kissed her back, then smiled.
"I'll see you soon." he said, petting her hair gently.

Meanwhile, in the Dowsing Room...
"Finally." said a dark creature. its fingers ended in claws, as it reached up and grasped the ball. "She's come as I thought she would..."

[omg?]

Klaigh smiled gently and she nodded and then watched him go. She then walked into her home and shut the door, tossing the keys onto the table and walking into her bedroom. She changed for bed and then lay down, exhausted but really happy. "What a day and night..." She said dreamily.

((omg))

He smiled as he sat on his bed, humming to himself. This was a great start, a wonderful start. Everything went, if not according to plan, then better.

Hattori dreamed of her and him together. In his bedroom, snuggling beneath the sheets innocently.

A strange creature approached Klaigh in her dreams, smiling and walking up to her to cup her chin in one hand. "You will free me. You will release me to the world again. And I... shall let you walk the world as a normal human." he looked into her eyes, smiled, and vanished.

A gasp came from her as she sat up. The creature's image stayed clear in her mind and it really freaked her out. She bit her lower lip and swallowed hard, running her hand through her hair. She went to the phone immediately and dialed Hattori's number shakily.

Hattori picked up the phone, blinking away sleep.
"My rose?" he asked sleepily, murmuring what he'd called her in the dream. Ooopsie. "Er... what's wrong? It's one AM... did you have a nightmare?" he asked.

"H-Hattori..." Her voice was shaky even and it was obvious she was freaked out. "I had a nightmare. It was a creature. It was really scary. I'm really scary." She hugged her knees to her chest, and then got up and turned on every light in her room, turning on the TV as well so she didn't have to listen to the silence.

"I'll be right over." he said, "The last thing you need right now is to be alone." he hung up and dashed, taking less than a minute to arrive in gray, loose-fitting sweatpants. He rang the bell.

Hew stepped inside, closing the door behind him and gently carried her as he sat on the couch. "It's okay, I'm right here."

"What did it look like?" he asked. "Not all supers look normal or even humanoid. Billy becomes like stone when he uses his power."

He rubbed his chin. "I don't recall anyone like that." he said softly. "But it's okay. I'll stay the night here." he said, holding her tight in his arms. "I'll protect you."

"No, tell me." he said softly, standing in the doorway to her room, looking much like a model, his sweats slipping dangerously low. "Please."

Her eyes moved down his body and then back to his face, her heart beating intensely. "Um..." For a moment she forgot what she was going to say but then remembered. "Umm...y-you know h-how-how I was wondering if there was a creature down in the dungeons? Well w-what if...you know?" Given that he looked so hot right now and his sweats were even slipping so low, it was affection her speaking ability.

He went deep into thought.
"Maybe." he said. "I'll check it out later. The Dowsing room is very odd... Why would someone need such magnetic power?" he sighed, shrugging as he sat beside her and gently kissed her lips once. "You look adorable in those pajamas."

Blinking a little bit, she smiled gently and kissed him back gently. A blush came onto her cheeks and she looked down, tugging at her pajama pants a little bit. "I dont sleep in pants. I sleep in my underwear." She laughed a little bit, not sure why she felt the need to share that. She looked down and shook her head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You look good though just standing thee. ust...pull your pants a little lower and it's perfect." She teased.

"Usually, I sleep in the nude." he said with a smile. "I had to toss on what was available when I ran here." he said, grinning impishly. "You want to see more?" he teased.

"You're lieing." he said softly, kissing her neck gently. "Don't worry, I'll be happy to do whatever you say. I live to please." he murmured.

Back
Top Bottom