Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + SHARPii)

"Okay." he said with a big grin, eating up. "After breakfast I have some errands to take care of, so I'll see you at the appointed time, then." he said with a smile as he finished the meal, kissing her cheek on the way out.

Klaigh nodded and she smiled as she watched him go, waving. She finished up her meal and then washed her dishes and wrapped up and went in for a very long and comforting shower. The images of her nightmare were freaking her out again and she hoped and well figured that after say about an hour long shower, it should all go. In that time, she'd be able to shave, brush her teeth, groom and wash her hair really well.

He did a little shopping and hummed to himself eagerly as he whittled away the time. As it grew dark, he waited in the food court as the traffic slowed, and then stopped entirely. As the time came, he was totally alone in the dim moonlight that cast everything in pale light.

The day seemed to go by so long and after her shower, she went out on her little balcony and got her daily sunshine. She was like a big plant that thrived off of water and sunlight and if she didn't get it, she'd tilt. As the day came to an end and the night sky cascaded over, she changed into a pair of shorts and a simple band tee. Underneath was lavender colored bra and matching cheekies, lace and silk material. She had her hair untied and she put on converse and went down to where she said she'd meet him. Upon entering the food court, she smiled when she saw him and stepped closer to him. "Hi."

He smiled, walking up to her and kissing his lips.
"Last chance." he said softly. "If you don't back out now, you do exactly as I say."

((Nope.))

"Good." he said with a smile, kissing her neck. "Very well, let's not beat around the bush anymore." he took off his socks and shoes, putting them on the table beside her.

He nodded.
"That's the idea. As me, then you." he said, smiling. "And here, out in the open, it's even more exciting."

He kissed her neck gently, then slip out of his pants, setting them atop the shoes with a smile.

"Haaa, exciting." he murmured, pulling off his coat, revealing a simple undershirt. He tossed it over his shoulder with a grin.

"Your shirt will do." he said simply, smiling. "You look wonderful in the moonlight, by the way."

He smiled. "You're so adorable when you blush." he said softly, kissing her lips before his slipped off hs undershirt and tossed it over his shoulder.

She smiled gently and bit her lower lip when he took his undershirt off. He had such a great and well-toned body. It wasn't too much but just the right for his body size. Hesitantly, her hands moved to her back where she unclasped her bra and took it off slowly, but given how her arms were, she didn't let him see since she was covering them. She was blushing hard since he was seeing her and well she had big boobs.

He smiled, kissing her collar between her breasts and her neck as he shimmied out of his boxers, stretching with his hands behind his head.

She blushed and looked away, giggling. "Wow..." He wasn't ashamed at all but so comfortable. She envied that. Sighing gently, she uncovered her chest and slipped her underwear off hesitantly and scooted it aside, wrapping her arms around her stomach, not able to look up at him without blushing so hard. It's like he was the bright sun and everytime she tried to look, she had to look away because it was difficult.

"My god, you're beautiful." he said softly, taking her into his arms. "I am a lucky man. I have been since the day you said yes." he leaned forward, gently nibbling her ear and kissing her neck affectionatly.

"Lets go for a walk." he m,urmured in her ear, taking her hand and leading her to the stairs with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom