Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + SHARPii)

"I can promise that no one will see us." he said softly, kissing her neck. "If you want to stop now, that's fine too." he said softly. "You have... exceeded my expectations a great deal by simply coming here."

He kissed her forehead gently. "Then let's get dressed and go home." he said softly, holding her close and petting her hair.

Meanwhile:

"We will now begin the Student Council Emergency Meeting." Gwen said, sitting at the head of the table. "The issue in question is the Sealed One. The Swallower." she said. "While reports on the magnetic containment so far have been satisfactory, several students have had strange dreams where an aspect of the Sealed One approached them with a deal: Free him and be granted normalcy." she sighed and set down a sheaf of papers before her. "Well?" she asked softly. "What do we do?"

Billy and two others at the table took on expressions of deep pondering.
Billy spoke up. "It's time we truly sealed the sealing chamber. Someone is bound to disturb him. We have to replace the fake wall with a real one."

"Not viable." said a third person at the table, a thin boy who spoke into steepled hands. "The vibrations from the construction would disrupt things..."

Gwen sighed.
"Luffy?"

The black-haired boy sat back. "No idea."

"I'm sorry..." she frowned. What if he did all this with his past liasons? And she wouldn't want to. Would that mean he'd take off? Biting her lower lip, she put her clothes back on and then put her hands in her pockets. "You're not mad are you?" She pursed her lips.

"Not in the slightest." he said. "Few girls are willing to go this far at all..." he muttered. "For now, I'll do the gentlemanly thing, and walk you home." he smiled as he dressed himself, embracing her and kissing her lips lovingly.

"Nothing really. It sheds an interesting light on familiasr places and it's exciting." he said, leading her upstairs. "It's not like I was gonna do anything to you. Unless you asked, of course."

Smiling, she blushed a little bit as she head to her dorm with him. "Of course. And I really think that's sweet. That you'd do that." She said softly. Though still, for some reason in the back of her mind, she was a little afraid that if she wouldn't give in, he'd lose interest.

He smiled as they reached the door to her room. Gently, he kissed her neck, collar, and lips, holding her close.
"I'll see you again, soon." e murmured softly, his fingers sliding through her hair.

!

He smiled.
"I'b be happy to." he said softly, sliding inside with her in his arms as he kissed her again.

((It was like a lightbulb thing. An aha! moment for him. :lol: ))

He kissed back, his tongue gently touching her lips as he lat her down on the couch nearby.

((Whatever she wants ;-) ))

He smiled, his tongue sliding slowly into her mouth as he lay atop her, his hands sliding down her back slowly.

His hands slipped over her belly, under her shirt, as his tongue encircled hers. his hands lid slowly up, pushing the top away, up and over her breasts slowly.

Her hand moved to the back of his head, gently stroking it, her lips parting from his. "Hmm..." She couldn't form the words, 'Lets move to the bed' because she was getting so high off of kissing him and being with him. Becuase she couldnt form a coherent sentence, she just kissed him again, not moving. She was addicted to his lips right now.

He smiled and kissed her once more, picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom, closing the door to it with his foot. He gently lay her on the bed, kissing her neck and lips again, his tongue sliding back inside as his hands pushed the shirt up off her shoulders.

It was like he read her mind. Which maybe he did. She wasn't sure and at this moment it didnt phase her since she was on cloud nine with the most unbelievably amazing guy ever. His touch sent shivers and even pleasures through her, his sweetness and kindness made her blush like a ripened tomato and his kisses were like the best sex ever! Her lips parted from his for a moment, just to get her shirt off since she really didn't want to have it pooled around her neck like a noose. once it was off though, she sat up and sort of moved her way onto his lap, straddling him and kissing him passionately, her tongue moving into his mouth

His hands reached behind her, gently undoing her bra as his tongue began to move faster, his body excited. He smiled, the bra turning blue in his hands and vanishing, reappearing on the bed beside him. She'd feel a small, electric tingle, pleasant, not painful.

A small squeak came from her as he made her bra vanish off of her, she getting that vibe from him which only seemed to turn her on more. She pressed her lips back to his, her tongue instantly back into his mouth, twisting and dancing with his, her chest pressed against his own. She loved it and never thought it was possible to be so...ravenous and daring during the leading to sex.

He smiled, his hands touching her feet, the shoes, socks, and pants vanishing and appearing next to the bed with a heavier electric feeling. His hands slid up her legs and over her bottom. up her back, and then over her shoulders, to finally fondle her gently.

Her back arched into his body when she felt the heavier electric feeling but it just turned her on more. She wanted his pants off. Her hands moved down his body, shivering at his own touch on her before she began to unbutton his pants, tryng to push them down...while he was sitting up and she was on top of him...and it was difficult. Pulling from their kiss, she sighed and rested her forehead on his. "I give up on them...they just don't want to come off..." Of course she was referring to his pants.

They vanished from below her and appeared in his hand. He tossed them away, gently kissing the side of her breast.
"You're wonderful, rose." he murmured, his hands sliding up and down her sides. "I just can;t get enough of you."

Back
Top Bottom