Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

KC shrugged and shot her girlfriend another wink as she wandered past her "Gibberish is still gibberish darling." She giggled some more before giving her a kiss on the cheek "Well we can always have some fun this Friday we are all sleeping over and I'm pretty sure it's just an excuse to have some fun soooo." she giggled again and rolled her eyes as she made her way out the door "Mmmk mom bye we'll see ya later." she gave a cute finger wave over her shoulder before settling into her car and waiting for Angie to join her and then they were off with KC dropping Angie off and then heading home.

May smiled and gave her sister another shrug as she continued to work on her meal while half turned in her seat watching the other girls, it was like something out of a soap opera.

Zara crossed her arms as she watched the girl slowly come to the realization that she had been tricked by her professor
"Mmhmm the rock is from the right area and definitely old enough but its obviously from the top of the mountain whereas any artifact would be from deeper in because ya know erosion and being reburied and all that fun stuff." She smiled and turned towards Kim making sure she paid for her and Catra before she turned back to the other girl "My names Zara Kouri and this is my girlfriend Catra Julianne." She took the offered hand and shook it "And yea don't worry about how I know just know that my family is old and we've had plenty of experience with artifacts."

Kim just shook her head and chuckled. "If you're that interested in her, go over and introduce yourself. The worse that can happen is she doesn't understand sign language, right? Even a 'not interested' will be more palatable than her looking at you dumbfounded, right?" She prodded.

Goldwyn shook hands with a grin that shown like her namesake. "A pleasure, Zara, and don't worry, as I said, I don't care how you knew, just that you did. You've been to the Denver History Museum, then? What did you think of the Puebloan display of their Spirits? The Thunderbird with dull colors, that I swear looks mighty angry was one I helped unearth. I've also found necklaces, bracelets, rings and various other jewelry. However, I could have sworn we found more than what's displayed." She shook her head. "Ancient history (a little archaeology humor), I'll let you go. Glad to meet you both, enjoy the rest of the evening." She took another sip of tea as she pulled out her phone and googled her professor. She frowned. If May approaches, she would hear: "Wow. Not only the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings, but several other sites scattered around the Holy Land. I wonder if the Dean knows this, seeing as he hardly uses the computer..."

Outside, Catra couldn't help herself. "Geez. You practically had her eating out of your hand by the time you explained things to her. She warmed up to you really fast and was happy to have your interest in her work." She shook her head. "And everything was from experience, wasn't it? What you told her?" She put her cateared helmet on, fastened it, and noticed the car. "Didn't Max on Hart to Hart have a car like that?" She asked, giving it a once over, giving Zara time to get on the bike before she would get on behind her.

May blushed as she was caught by her sister staring the archeology student down "Hey I was just looking it seemed like an interesting topic. Sides why would someone like that be interested in someone like me." She would have argued more but then her sister was just pushing her forward and those other two girls had finally left and some of the alcohol in her system was pushing her forward so after a moment longer she decided to try. She would stand up and walk down towards her stopping beside her and giving a wave before handing her a napkin she had written on. "Hi my names May, your pretty interesting and cute." she blushed as she stood there not sure what to do now although the comment she had overheard moments before had piqued her interest

Zara gave her a nod of thanks before rubbing the back of her head with a small blush of her own
"Sorry can't say that I have I'm not one for museums they always just feel too constricted and boxed off for my tastes. Not their fault I know things need to be protected but the rooms are always just too neat and orderly. If it was a thunderbird well they are angry fellas so if it looked pissed then that's a pretty accurate piece, anyway nice meeting you but me and then lady need to be off." She gave her a smile before heading out the door with Catra she couldn't help but smile at the awed look and voice Catra had as she talked about what just happened "I just told her the truth and yea that was all experience, well not experience with Native artwork but with ancient artifacts and the like. Plus something about the whole thing smelled off like when you were a kid and all the medicine said grape but never tasted like grape." She shook her head and got onto her bike letting it idle for a moment as she looked at the car "Yea i have no idea what you're talking about but I'll agree hahaha." She laughed as she revved the engine then took off

Goldwyn was surprised by the napkin with writing on it, but when she looked up to see who handed it to her, she gave May a bright smile. It might not have been a golden one like the giant girl got who just left, and Kim had gotten or even her own dad on occasion, but it was still something. "May. I've seen you around quite a bit... You're Kim's sister, right? Goldwyn. I don't like being called Goldie, though. Never did. It's too... I don't know... Childish I guess. Or fairytale." She moved the stone statue and magnifying glass, offering her a seat across from her so they could talk more. Kim would be happy, since the company would mean less drinking.

---------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week had gone well for most everyone. However, a breakdown of it for our main characters is in order:

For Catra, she was reminded several times to get started on her science project, however, come Friday, she still didn't know what she was going to do. Sure, it wasn't due til March, and it was leading in towards a Colorado winter, but nothing had really inspired her that wasn't already being done. She had been inspired by Zara to do something sphinx-y, unfortunately someone from Egypt had already taken that. She needed an idea. At least, when the science teacher asked, she had the intelligence enough to say it was a surprise.

Polly continued working on her race car and by Friday had the cockpit rollcage completed, even if it wasn't the rest of the cage itself. However, at least now, it looked like a car. Somewhat.

Angie had the design of the diorama laid out, and even had done the painting of the explosion in color, with lots of shades of red and orange, and what looked like a tsunami headed right for the viewer as a large rolling wave. That had to have been finished Thursday evening, as it looked anything but rushed. That was definitely several days to have designed and painted.

Our co-stars had it easier, mostly because they were already over 18.

Kim would get her sister home without issue, and would have a partial day on her normal Thursday off, due to a no-show of one of the "hostesses" for a birthday party. She was wondering how she was going to get a book she needed for a class, so, although it was a day she was promised she wouldn't work, it was pretty much a godsend she had to come in to fill in for three hours.

Goldwyn's short vacation over, and the 23 year old graduate student headed back to Mesa Verde, she still managed to accomplish a lot. Armed with the information given by Zara, not to mention her own knowledge and farther study on both Professor Gunnison and Sekhmet, she exposed him for the crook he was to both her college and the Denver History Museum. She also spent a little more time around the restaurant, her dad, and May, but seemed to be keeping the relationship between her and May platonic. Maybe because she was going back to Mesa Verde to finish her semester Friday morning after her trip to the school and museum.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't Angie supposed to pick everyone up in the limo? You better get a move on, Catra! You haven't got all afternoon, you know." Blythe was being a typical mother.

Catra was being a typical scatterbrained daughter, running to and fro like a chicken with it's head cut off. Her suitcase packed, she was trying to get her toiletries together. "I can't find my new comb! The one Zara got me! Looks like a tiger stripe!"

Blythe facepalmed. "Where'd you have it last?"

"Here in the bathroom!" Clink, clank, clatter, thunk. Last noise was the sound of the medicine cabinet door shutting.

Blythe rolled her eyes. "Use your head, Catrina! It would NOT have been in the medicine cabinet!" She went into Catra's room and looked amongst all her hair accessories. She opened up her jewelry box. "Catrina Madison!" She said in her mom voice, and using both names, coming into the bathroom holding it. "What's this?!" She asked holding it up.

"My comb! Where'd you find it?!"

"Where YOU put it last. Your jewelry box!"

John Pocket still was holding a grudge against his own daughter and her two female love interests, that he was actually making her sit outside in front with enough bags packed for a week rather than a weekend. She had her hands on each cheek and her head down, that she wouldn't actually see the limo pull up when it does. Angie would have to send the chauffeur (Wentworth) to get her attention.

Last edited:
May smiled back she would take the smile she got because it had been more than she was expecting from the other girl and then she moved her stuff aside and let her settle in beside her. She would nod her head at her first question and then spend the rest of the evening writing out her answers and questions to the other girl unless she actually knew sign then she would happily move into that. Every now and then she would flash her sister a smile before turning her attention back to the lovely girl before her. Even as the week wore on and nothing came of their talking but friendship May was still determined and before Goldie left made sure to get her number. May herself actually had quite a bit of time to do stuff as she was a sign language interpreter that worked for the city and while the pay was good they only needed her for meetings that were televised soo she had a lot of spare time.

KC smiled as she glanced out her window and found the limo waiting for her, she had been ready to go hours beforehand and so quickly dashed out the door. Before rushing back in and saying goodbye to her parents and grabbing the bag she needed and had easily left. She gave a shake of her head before joining Angie in the back of the limo and then enjoying the ride over to Polly's house. Once there she would glance out and see her girlfriend looking very un peppy as she waited on them with a mountain of bags, stopping Wentworth she quickly hopped out and strolled up the walk until she was standing over her. She smiled and gently poked her on the head
"Hey there cute stuff need a lift or three?" she giggled as she glanced around at the bags

Unlike the others, Zara really wasn't one for riding in the back of a limo, but just for this weekend, Catra had convinced her to let it happen. She would have much rather just rode her bike there but for the sake of her friends and her girlfriend, she'd play nice. Thus she was waiting out front of her house with a small backpack on that contained everything she thought she would need for the weekend. Plus she figured she wouldn't be too far from home so if she really needed something she could just go get it. Thus she was ready and waiting for the limo to arrive leaned against the side of her building playing with the little charm bracelet Catra had bought her.

Polly looked up, her eyes streaked with tear stains long dried or she just ran out. She gave a weak smile. "I'm this close..." She showed KC a pinch between her index finger and thumb... "No. I'm not ruining our weekend sleepover slash pool party. I won't." She stood up and put on a brave face. She went for her bags, putting the Jansport backpack with her pink car in it on her back. "All the bags have to come. Dad's orders."

Wentworth blinked and looked at the large suitcase and other smaller bags and shrugged, taking the large suitcase first to the limo's trunk.

Angie had stepped out, also concerned. She stopped Polly as they got to the open limo door. "Nothing doing Doctor Dinky. Spill. We haven't picked up the other two yet. What happened? Why are you packed like you're being thrown out?"

"I might be." Polly couldn't look Angie in the face hardly either. "Mom's gonna hit the roof when she gets home from work. After I packed enough for the weekend, Dad was like 'keep packing. Fill the suitcase fully. And I want all your self care supplies out of the bathroom.' He even had me pack my other stuff in boxes, to warn me if I fool around with you two this weekend... I might as well stay at the Howerton Estate. My stuff will follow me."

Angie pulled both KC and Polly into a hug, glaring at a window where a curtain quickly fell away. "Wentworth?" She said in a singsong voice he knew too well. "When we start for Kit Kat's place. The Chief of Police. Tell him what you've seen and heard. When we get Zar-Zar... I want Daddy on speaker where we ALL can talk to him. I'm sure Kit Kat and Zar-Zar will want to fill him in on John Pocket and the stunts he pulled last Sunday night at Kit Kat's place." She had those two go in first before muttering under her breath, "And some males wonder why so many women are lesbians, now..." A sigh. "Right. Business first, ladies, and then... We WILL enjoy our weekend. Period."

The trip to Catra's and Zara's would be quiet, with Polly sandwiched between Angie and KC.

Catra's mom and dad both would be surprised when Angie just gave them a solemn nod.

Catra opened her mouth but Angie made the Elite's universal sign of close it, and Everyone's universal sign of don't ask with a simple shake of her head. They were off to get Zara and then to the Howerton Estate.

It was around this time that Goldwyn (not Goldie, she doesn't like that nickname) would reach Mesa Verde and near the cliff dwellings (about ten til five) "I'm back at the site. Service spotty. Hope you get this." She put the time stamp of "1650" after her message and good thing, the time stamp they'd get would be 8:50pm, because the texts won't reach May, Kim and Goldwyn's dad until almost nine. Four hours later.

Last edited:
KC bit her lip at the sight of her girlfriend in tears on her own front porch all she did was drop down and give her a tight hug before they both stood up. After a moment she helped Wentworth grab the rest of the bags and lugged them towards the car only to stop when Angie stepped out and coerced Polly into talking about what was going on. "First off there's no way he could know what happens this weekend so there's that. Second, off I'm positive your mom will throw him out before anything else happens. Thirdly there's not much we can do right now Angie it's just him threatening abandonment, he hasn't actually done it nor has he done anything like physical assault he's just been really loud and really mean. But whatever we decide I'm here to help." She would smile and give her another hug before they got into the car settling into the back although she was a tad disappointed Angie decided to separate them but she guessed it was for the better at the moment.

Zara watched as the limo finally pulled up and she gave her mom a yell letting her know she was heading out before she moved on to the limo. Stopping Wentworth she showed she just had her backpack and didn't need any help before she hauled herself into the back of the limo
"Yeesh why's it feel like we're in a hearse?"

May would smile down at the text, for a girl that didn't want a relationship she seemed to be pretty good about letting her know that she was safe and sound. She smirked to herself only to notice the other two numbers attached to the message one of them her sisters and the other she didn't know "Well dang"

Angie nodded. She wanted both KC and Polly in before she climbed back in, but Polly kept looking back at the house with a scared look. Angie finally got in and dragged Polly in after her. She just patted KC. "Nothing physical. But look at her. Polly's scared to death. Threats can count as emotional and mental abuse, nowadays, even if he never lays a hand on her." She nodded up to Wentworth to go ahead with the call to the Littleton Chief of Police. "That is a heads up to the police that there's suspected issues. We are still talking to Daddy before we even get to the Estate."

Catra nodded to Zara, as she got in, but it was Angie who answered. "Zar-Zar, it's like this... When we stopped to pick up Doctor Dinky, here..." She then filled in all that was said, allowing KC to fill in the information Polly said that wasn't in Angie's presence. "So we're having a bit of business before pleasure." She tapped the speakerphone. "Daddy, we're all here. We need help, even if it's advice." She then elbowed Polly, who told Mr. Howerton what she had to put up with since Sunday, only because she had feelings for KC and Angie. How it was nothing but threatening looks when Mrs. Pocket wasn't looking and what she just had to endure for punishment. No, her mom was at work and her grandma was shopping. Catra mentioned how John had all but gone off on Polly and had already told her in no uncertain terms, publicly (at the dinner table) he was going to make her go to Poseidon next year. He even seemed rude toward KC and Lila, and was kicked out of her house. Catra reiterated what everyone present except Howerton knew... Her dad never kicked anyone out before Sunday. Angie added that Polly's dad had kinda ruined the whole night after, as everyone was out of sorts, including Lila, Polly's best friend. She then turned it over to KC and Zara for anything they might like to add.

Mr. Kriezis sent by text. "Kim. It's your boss. Goldwyn's dad. You know who this other number is? Goldwyn doesn't know many people and I have the few she does."

"Don't worry sir, it's just my sister May's. She and Goldwyn talked most of the time at the restaurant." Came Kim's reply.

"Hello, May. Nicolas. Your sister's boss, Mr. Kriezis, and the blonde archaeologist's father." This done so May could spell the name correctly in her contacts.

KC would just give a shrug at Angie's explanation she wasn't really up and up on the laws and stuff so she'd let the princess deal with all that. All that she cared about was she was here for Polly even if she was stuck an heiress away from her. After a bit, she would manage to sneak her hand over to Polly and grab the other girls squeezing it just letting her know that she was there and she would do whatever she could to help. When it came her time to talk she would add a few things to the tale but there really wasn't much more she could say considering the other three had covered everything she had been a witness for.

Zara moved over and settled down next to Catra having to let herself slide down some so she wasn't smacking her head into the roof of the limo. At Angie's answer she cringed and shook her head
"Mmmf before we go any further I'm gonna stop you there for a second. Don't call me that Zar I don't mind but not the double up. Now then continue." She then returned to listening to what the others had to say and when they were finished she offered to scare the man once the moon was full if Polly so wanted. Other than that she really had less to add to the whole situation not that she didn't care it was just the other girls had covered everything and more often than not she was paying attention to Catra.

May glanced at the message and blushed before shooting a quick thumbs up to the other numbers. She then decided to send a singular one to Goldwyn herself hoping she might get it.
"Hey, now I know service is spotty but don't I deserve my own made it safe text hmmm?"

Polly just kinda shrugged at Zara, her head still down, and unfortunately Howerton had been waiting on hold (called while picking up Zara, it just wasn't on speakerphone, yet)

Howerton had a voice like he could narrate nature films. Commanding yet respectful, high class yet down to earth. "First off, Angela, I warned you about cutesy nicknames could get you in trouble one day. Respect Zara's feelings and drop the second... Errm.. Zar. When I heard that I thought you were bringing home a pet, instead of a friend." Deep breath. "Zara. As much as even I'D love to see his face when you scare the shit out of him, we're going to refrain from dropping to his level. He's flirting big time with breaking the law. He crosses that line and I'll have my lawyers behind Polly and her mom and grandma so fast... You understand, yes?"

After a short pause and what sounded like a sip of something, Howerton continued. "Wentworth just told me you're about to pull into the drive and through the gate, but there's no way I can be brief, here, so listen closely. Number one thing. And that goes for all of you... Angela... Since this involves you just by being a potential girlfriend-slash-love interest, don't do anything to provoke him. It doesn't sound like it'll take much for him to be pushed over the edge. So... You girls can't get frisky with Polly even if she wants it." A sigh. Deep breath. "We parents have a funny way of knowing if our daughters have fooled around. Even if it's with a girl. Right, Angela?" Angie blushed positively crimson. Howerton continued, "With the Littleton PD already on alert, and Wentworth, I hope you had the intelligence to inform the chief to speak to either Penelope or Polly's mom... Not John... Everything you girls can do has been done. You girls are here for fun and relaxing. Put this nonsense on the back burner until Sunday afternoon. Ladies, I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal your hostess for about 15 minutes. And two of your galpals. Angela. Polly. Catra. Hmm. Short for Catrina? }Ahem{ Since you three are the most involved in this, I need to see you in my study. Angela can lead the way."

Angie sighed. "Yes, Daddy." She said, just as Wentworth opened the door to let everyone out. "Wentworth, be a doll and lead K and Zar to the game room?" She looked at the two with a smile. "Pretty much every arcade game from the last thirty or forty years is in there. I may not act it, but Hot Pursuit? Where you're the cop and gotta wreck the bad guys to stop them? That's my favorite and have top score on. I dare one of you to top it. It's going to take finishing level 12 to do it." She would then lead the two girls Howerton called one way, while Wentworth would take the other two the opposite direction, before getting the bags... Mostly Polly's... From the trunk.

(I won't do that talk, but want to read what the two think of the massive game room, including a two lane bowling alley)

Goldwyn

Text hasn't reached destination yet.

KC took a moment to listen pouting a bit at the idea that their fun weekend which was meant for them to finally break the ice would have to be put on hold for a bit. But she would listen and keep her hands to herself, well mostly. She smiled some to herself for a moment before settling back and listening to Angie's dad talk for a bit until they finally pulled into the driveway of her house. A few minutes later she and Zara were deposited in what must have been a full arcade just cut out and dropped off in Angie's house, she let out a squeal and raced around taking a look at all the different games until finally, she settled in at one of the many many pinball games. The one she decided to post up at was the Empire Strikes Back Star Wars one and she would gladly be there for a while.

Zara on the other hand would give Catra a wink before she followed KC and Wentworth deeper into the house until they finally found their way into the massive gaming room. Angie wasn't lying there were games from everywhere and everywhen from classic Mrs. Pacman to some newer games like killer queen which would take all of them to play. She raised a brow and let out a low whistle clearly impressed with everything, for the moment though she wanted to test out the bowling alley. Making her way over to one of the lanes she quickly grabbed the heaviest balls she could which for her was still pretty light. After a moment of testing her swing so she wouldn't break anything she launched the ball down the lane slamming it into the pins and sending them flying away from the end of the board
"Ooof maybe I shouldn't play this haha."

May sighed and texted her sister "Well I got the number, lot of good that did me :("

8:50pm Friday

(Fast forwarded a few hours due to match time the text reached the three. Goldwyn got back to the site about the time of the meeting in Howerton's study)

Howerton Estate

For the last four hours, well, minus fifteen minutes for three of them, the arcade would be alive with the sounds of the five doing exactly what Angie's dad had asked. Unwind. Snacks were pizza rolls, hamburgers, chips and other real bad for one, but tasty arcade fare. Angie patiently picked up the pins that were knocked out of bounds by the ball, and threw them in the small "pit" and shook her head, chuckling to herself. "Zar, a minute? Only cuz you didn't know... For bowling, you gotta push the button on the wall here to activate the resets. BEFORE you start playing. Also? It might be hard, but maybe half strength for you, so pins aren't flying everywhere." After Angie pushed the button, Zara would hear the bowling ball rolling along the track, and then see if coming back. The lights blinked a few times, like it was counting pins, before the pin table lowered, setting the ten pins again. "Since the bowling lanes are running, would anyone like to play?" She looked at the time just as Wentworth appeared. "Miss Angie. It's nearly nine. I thought you wanted a Friday night dip? The pool's been ready for half-hour."

Blushing, Angie gave a self-conscious giggle before saying, "I think we could all use the after dark dip, and don't worry, the pool is heated... Unlike the lake a week ago.*" She grinned, "Everyone brought their bikinis or one pieces, right? Last one in is iron pyrite!**"

(*-Angie isn't good with time, and frankly neither am I on RP time... It might have actually been two RP weeks. It's in the RP somewhere.
**-fools gold. Basically the same as being called a rotten egg, Colorado style)

Kim shook her head. "Give it time May. Mesa Verde? Mountains? Lead in said mountains? Makes texts slow. It took four hours for hers to reach us."

Zara rubbed the back of her head and gave one of her famously rare blushes "Sorry I did try that's why I got the heaviest ball and pulled back some but I guess I didn't do enough." She chuckled some before she meandered over to the arcade games stopping to test out a few of the shooters before she found her way to wherever Catra was. She smiled and leaned against her machine happy to watch the girl play until Angie called out that it was time to swim. "Well, I did bring my suit but where's the fun in that hmm? Also, how is a race fair when most of us would be lost seconds after leaving the room. Not me of course I can smell the chlorine."

KC would finish up her pinball game with a decently high score although not quite at the top by the looks of it. Shaking her head she would find her way to Pollys side and would then spend the rest of the evening making sure they had fun and that a smile would cross her face and stay there. Eventually she would join the others as they headed towards the pool her hand tightly wrapped around Pollys "Yea I gotta agree with Zara on this one I would be lost in a very short amount of time."

May sighed and shot back the eye rolling emoji "I know its just she's cute knows sign and is pretty dang smart."

Angie smirked. "Okay. To be fair, we'll go to the television room, where the sleeping party will be headquartered, if you will, and we'll carry our suits to the poolroom to change... And last one in the pool itself is the iron pyrite."

The 'television room' would be easily one quarter the size of Polly's whole house... Or easily the size of the spacious garage. Granted only KC and Angie knew that, but Zara and Catra could estimate.

Sleeping bags were already laid out and bags situated in each section. Polly had a whole corner to herself, and Zara and Catra would see for the first time how much she was made to pack for the weekend by John. Apparently, Wentworth had been a busy... Valet/chauffeur/butler and whatever else he was. Polly was somewhat happy with the attention KC gave her after her pinball game, and Polly had played Pole Position, doing quite well, but didn't beat the high score, who's initials she didn't recognize, but KC would have. It was Sarah's. Polly was second behind her.

After grabbing their suits, Angie would lead everyone to her pool, which was Olympic size, but obviously smaller than Zara's. On one wall was a mural of the Olympic Rings and a plaque as they entered the room indicating the pool meeting the IOC requirements of a training facility for the athletes. The girls would notice a door that led outside, which was the entrance for the athletes. On the far end was a bar setup with stools at the counter and several tables in front. A bright tropical colored awning hung over the bar, counter and stools with different tropical fruit along the width of it. "Is there any juice in the bar, Wentworth?"

"Fully packed, Miss Angie. All are 100% and all natural. The athletes were just here last week before the one in the Springs was repaired and refilled. Begging your pardon, but should any of you be drinking any more liquids so close to the eleven o'clock hour, since that's the time Mr. Howerton had specified as the time to be in the, ahh, headquarters of your sleepover? The juice would still be good tomorrow, after all."

Angie rolled her eyes. "Oh, fine, leave the juice bar closed for tonight..." She lead them next into the locker room, where several had been claimed by the Olympic athletes, however, there were five next to each other for them. "Now." Angie said. "We're all on even footing. Last one in the pool... In a swimsuit, Zar, please, is iron pyrite!"

Kim chuckled and even sent an "lol" text. Her second text immediately after said, "Well, maybe you two will have more time during her winter holiday. She's going to be off for three months. She probably told you already that she's in the field now until graduation... Since she IS a graduate student. They can't dig up much if the ground is frozen over and/or buried in snow."

Zara nodded with her own smirk as she followed the rest of the girls out of the room and through the house until they wound up in the room she assumed they'd be sleeping in considering all their stuff was already in it and the sleeping bags. She took a moment to make sure her stuff was there and that she and Catra were next to each other before she nodded and followed the others again towards the pool. She took a moment to admire it as well as everything around it before moving over to the locker that she would claim as hers. At Angie's request she rolled her eyes "Fine but at some point this weekend we're skinny dipping. Your dad said no touching, for you guys, that does not rule out looking and enjoying the view." She smirked at the others before stepping into the nearest changing room and within moments stepping out in her suit "Well then ladies as the nerd said last one in is fools gold." She laughed and dashed to the water

KC was more than content to wander around the game room with Polly as she watched her play or joined her on some of the coop shooters and other games until they made their way with the others through the house to the waiting tv room. She let out a small laugh as she could help it
"Gosh Wentworth takes his job seriously he basically built you a mini fort Knox over there so me and Angie can't even get close hehe." She giggled a bit more before kissing her cheek and moving over to her bag to snag her suit before once more following the other girls through the house to the pool. "Dang Angie this is pretty cool are those Olympic things just for show or are they real." Wentworth would basically answer for her when he discussed the juices but she was still rather curious. After a moment of gawking she stepped into the changing room snagged one of the lockers for herself and moved off to change as well so that after a few moments she would step out in her own suit and go dashing after Zara

May rolled her eyes as she sent back her own emoji of a crying face before giggling and sending another message
"You say that but remember that time we found Miss Carols cat buried under the snow in her yard?"

Polly's suit was a one piece multi-striped and multicolor, while Catra's appeared to be the same one piece one strap leopard print from Zara's (since Zara seemed to like it so well). In order to not look fat, Polly's stripes ran vertical rather than horizontal, though it did cause Angie to raise an eyebrow since where it ran gave the optical illusion of a permanent cameltoe. (Try finding that suit if you still can't picture it. I have seen it, just not on a blonde teen model with Polly's realistic proportions). Angie merely shrugged without saying anything, for how could she cast anything at Polly, when her body was small as in thin as a rail and something maybe resembling B's, much like Catra. No wonder Angie could wear Catra's clothes so well. Her swimsuit looked like a two piece bikini version of a volleyball uniform, displayed with a very football like number, that had all sorts of innuendo over the left cup of the bra, and dead center on the bikini. The number "69".

Polly had shrugged at KC. "How could he not make mine like a fort? I told Angie I didn't want to be spread out. That's why we were so late getting to the arcade (oh. Wow. A whole two minutes, Polly, get a life, lol) after Mr. Howerton said we'd be with you guys."

Angie just shrugged again at Zara. "Zar? How bout we just say birthday suit is optional incase the lesser brave of us don't want to bare all, huh?"

Kim could only give the🤷‍♀️ emoji along with, "that was under the snow. Not below the ground. That was frozen. Hard. Anyhoo... Considering what she does, the first freeze will stop all work, but that may still be after Halloween, yet before Thanksgiving." It was a new month, and Halloween was EXACTLY four weeks away. Maybe Kim had missed that clue about how Colorado winters in the southwest corner could cause a shut down of school work PRIOR to Halloween, which was almost a given pretty much every year.

Zara let out a growl of pleasure as she glanced behind her and spotted Catra in the swimsuit she enjoyed. She moved her attention to the other two girls giving a tilt of her head at the sight of Pollys suit considering it was giving her quite the front wedgie or at least looked like it was. Angie on the other hand was wearing something quite interesting and a tad raunchy but Zara approved of it. She stretched out some letting her abs and muscles show off for a moment and her breasts threaten to fall out but for the moment they are secure. "Mmm fine fine for the moment I'll keep mine on but I make no promises for later." She laughed and shot them all a wink before she jumped into the water behind her

KC smiled as she stopped right in front of the pool to turn around to watch her girlfriend, girlfriends? Whatever they were come out of the changing room. While she wasn't complaining about Polly's choice she had to admit it didn't look too comfortable. She shook her head after staring for a moment and turned her attention to Angie and raised a brow looking up and down the girl
"Mmm interesting choice Angie, I will say though I'm liking the view from the both of you hehe." She giggled and blew them each a kiss before she turned around and quickly joined Zara in the pool.

May sent her own shrugging emoji before she smiled and typed back
"Fine I guess I'll be patient or at least more patient and wait for the world to freeze over."

Angie went up on the diving board over the deep end, and performed a flawless aerial somersault into a swan dive hardly making a splash. Polly noticed all the looks and then to her suit and back to them. "Really guys, never seen a moving optical illusion before? Honestly." To prove her scientific point she cannonballed unsuspecting and just resurfacing Angie. "Imma gitcha fer that, Doctor Dinky! You might end up with a REAL cameltoe!" Yet she was grinning too.

Catra stayed more in the shallow end, moving her feet through the water. She was watching everyone else, but just seemed content with sloshing the water back and forth with her legs. She barely acknowledged Zara's growl of approval, giving her a soft smile.

Angie rubbed her face from the cannonball splash, before asking, "Was the view even better when I was on the diving board?"

Kim couldn't help herself. "Not the WHOLE world... Just the southwest corner of Colorado! You'll have a much longer wait if you go for the whole world. Let me know when you get an answer." That would be a while...

Zara stretched out in the water before she started a breaststroke moving up and down the pool for a few laps before she noticed Catra just walking through the shallow end. She smiled and sank beneath the water aiming to swim around the girl and hopefully surprise her as she popped out behind her and wrapped her arms around her stomach and leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. "You know you are very cute, but I'm gonna be mean." She giggled as she easily lifted her girlfriend and then fell backwards so they both splashed down into the water where she quickly let go of her so she could push back to the surface.

KC was enjoying just treading water for the moment as she watched the other two girls move down to the diving board with Angie showing off.
"I mean it just looked uncomfortable hun but I won't lie I found it strangely arousing hehe." She giggled shooting her a wink as she watched her cannonball off the board and setting the water around them to rippling for a moment. She giggled and lazily swam over to the other two girls and gave Angie a nod as she licked her lips "Mmmf it was indeed because it allowed me to see how flexible you are hehe."

May giggled and sent back a shivering emoji before a shrugging one "Hey girls gotta do what a girls gotta do hehe. And trust me you'll be the first to know."

Catra pretended she wasn't paying attention, but as Zara would get closer, she'd hear Catra the "victim" saying very quietly, "Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun..." She smirked at the words before squeeing with laughter, before holding her breath for her dunking.

As Catra resurfaced and started going into a fit of giggles, she said, "Ya gotta get up pretty early in the morning to surprise me, now, Zara." She teased.

Polly shook her head and rolled her eyes with a stupid looking grin. "Pervert." She said with a wrinkled nose, not losing the look. Unintentionally arousing her girlfriend was apparently the intended result of her 'scientific experiment'.

Angie sighed and snarked with her own grin still firmly in place, "Hello? Cheer captain, here!" She playfully slapped the water to splash KC, before kissing her cheek.

Zara rolled her eyes as she popped out of the water grabbed her girlfriend again and pulled her into a deep intense kiss. "Mmm challenge accepted." With that she would gently toss the girl a few feet away from her this time and when she resurfaced Zara's wings would be flung out behind her only for them to come rushing in sending a shockwave of air into the water causing quite the wave to go rushing towards Catra. "Sink or swim love"

Eyed her for a moment eyes roaming up and down her body before settling back down on her face "Perhaps but we both know you're just a big ole tease." She giggled and smile as her cheek was kissed and then she shrugged "Hello I play in the sport you cheerlead for so I'm not really paying attention. Never would have either if some blonde bombshell hadn't come along and made me question things." she giggled as she grabbed Pollys hand and tugged her in between her and Angie before nodding at Angie to squish her together in a tight hug in which she could noisily kiss her cheek

Apparently Zara got up earlier than everyone (applied physics that wave is going to hit the shallow end and then cross to the deep one). Catra's eyes grew ten sizes, and seemed to triple in amount on her face (not really), her jaw dropped and she started paddling quickly for "shore", where she was washed up on the "beach". She laid there drumming her fingers. "I think you meant... Beach or swim." She said in a teasing snark. After hitting the shallow end and losing most of it's height, everything above the top of the pool, a smaller tsunami, of about a foot returned towards the deep end. Angie decided to swim for the ladder, as Polly reached it and was pulling herself out. With the wave so much smaller than the one Catra was in, KC at least had the choice of going under it and letting it go overhead. The pool would be sloshing waves for at LEAST five minutes.

"Zara! No sphinx made tsunamis! We have a machine for that in the other pool!" Angie said sternly.

Zara smirked as she watched the wall of water rush towards her girlfriend who attempted to get away from it but quickly found herself in the middle of it before she was deposited on the side of the pool. Zara smiled at her and shot her a wink "Mmm fair enough haha at least it was fast and easy transportation." She laughed as she then turned to watch the other girls attempting to get out of the way with Angie and Polly pulling themselves out just in time. KC on the other hand would go down with the ship sinking beneath the water right before the wave cruised over her. Zara continued to laugh as she just rode the waves that sloshed towards her barely bouncing up and down "To be fair Angie I did not think it was going to work that well hahahahaha." She smiled and shook her wings out for a moment before letting them fold back into place.

KC took a moment to sink to the bottom of the pool before she shot back up to the surface and shook out her hair.
"Wait wait Angie you have a wave pool."

Polly looked at Angie with her eyes half closed. "Since I'm to start tutoring YOU in applied physics, Angie, maybe you and your dad can see about talking to Zara's family and I could tutor both of you at the same time."

Angie frowned at Polly, opened her mouth and put a forefinger almost in Polly's face before removing it and closing her mouth with an, "Ahhh, I got nothing."

Catra blinked at Zara. "How could you not have known that would reverberate back the other direction? Newton's law. I don't remember which one. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Of course there'd be waves sloshing back and forth. The base of the wave was going to hit the pool wall."

"Third."Polly stated. "It's Newton's third law. Actually, her wave towards you, and what it did, actually proved all three."

Angie grimaced and raised her forefinger in the air. "I STILL got nothing." She lamented, after letting it drop again. She then looked at KC. "You can't play in it until Memorial Day next year. It's outside and has been drained. But the fact remains... We have one already, and this pool is also used by the Olympic athletes. Swimming, diving and water polo... So no tsunamis."

Zara narrowed her eyes and shook her head "Yea not happening all I need to know is my wings make me go up I don't need to know the why. Plus I'm not even in physics." She smiled and moved over to the side where Catra was relaxing. "It's not that I didn't know those were a thing, but I wasn't sure I could get enough force with my wings or that they wouldn't smack into the water before coming together." She chuckled and pulled herself up and out of the water as she did well her top decided to fall off giving quite the view as she moved up. This time it wasn't her fault well not intentionally it was just the fact her top wasn't designed for wings and waves.

KC sighed and kicked her foot into the water
"Damn I love wave pools but oh well. Wait wait wait if you have one of those do you guys have a lazy river too." She perked up as she swam over to the other side seems it she would be needing to visit Angies house more often to discover what all she had hidden away up here.

Back
Top Bottom