Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Catra just gave a Cheshire type grin although she probably sounded more like Alice. "Who said I was thinking that, dirty mind? Where's the soap, mom?"

Blythe rolled her eyes. "Can't help you there. Nothing can be done about that. Soap's only for a dirty mouth." She teased.

Angie just patted KCs back in between gentle rubs. "Well, KC dear, don't know why you're mortified. I know about a fifteen year old girl who was in love with an eighteen year old boy, before all this age nonsense. They were featured on a little documentary series called Storm Stories. Besides... You kinda have TWO girls after you. Although, technically, I've already turned 17. Polly?"

Polly pointed to snuggling Catra as she kind of leaned into KC herself. "We share a birthday. Had mine just shy of two months ago."

Polly's Mom folded her arms. "And it's only because you are of consent, and she's not THAT much older than you, that your dad and I are of the mind that if it's consensual, no harm. And Polly, that's not just aimed at her. Forcing yourself on her would also be a crime. We won't play favorites."

Polly nodded her understanding. "I don't think you'll have that as a problem. I'm more a do unto others as I would have done to me."

Angie chuckled. "I can rest easy around you then, Pocket. Most high society is do before it's done to you. Seriously and truthfully, I'm the same way. When she's ready.

Zara gave her girlfriend a small shove as she tried to rat her out to her mom "Hey now that's not fair you have a whole jury over there on your side." she shook her head before pulling the girl up into her lap so that her legs were hanging off the side and she could kiss her on the nose. "Now I'm not letting you go you snitch." she gave the other girl a fake growl before leaning back and laughing. "Brat"

KC glanced up at Pollys parents the blush crossing her face even more as the other two tried to console her. She gave them a nod and a small sigh as they talked down to both her and Polly setting the rules in place. She raised a brow before leaning back to whisper to the pair "It's because I'm the same age as you guys I mean damn it." she sighed and shook her head before she nodded again "I'm all down for having fun but only when others are ready for it."

(Polly's mom, no canon name and Grandma were talking. Her dad had to leave for misbehaving)

Angie leaned over, and for KCs ears only whispered, "Your fault, darling. But if you had met Catra's cousin...." She sighed. "Mesh Sergeant Slaughter, Rambo, Mr. T, Beetle Bailey's Sarge, and every other stereotypical drill sergeant in comics, movies and TV..." She shivered. "Brrr! We wouldn't be on camping trips with her around. We'd be in boot camp. I wouldn't even be safe."

Albert had overheard Mrs. Pocket as he came back in after giving Lila the first of many lectures the teen was going to get that night. "I'd remember that, you two." He pointed to both Angie and Polly. "Do unto others, indeed. If you force yourselves on her... She can force back without consequences and the instigator of you two could STILL end up in jail." He then held his head. "Blythe. You can mediate. Between John and Lila, I need an aspirin and to lay down. You all enjoy the rest of the evening."

Catra made a face while giggling. "Maybe I don't want you to let me go." She then mock pouted.

At least from the half-hearted chuckle from Albert, he was ending his evening on a high note thanks to his daughter. He then said, "KC and Angie are the only two who may address my wife and I by our first names, as both of them showed maturity beyond their ages according to Catra, and Zara may for fighting off a bear to protect the campers. Very courageous if not a bit foolhardy." He then disappeared to the bathroom for the aspirin.

Catra knew the question and stopped Zara with the stop sign. "I told everything except you Sphinxing out. They don't know yet. Dad might have a heart attack, and I think mom can actually talk to the animals... Kinda a real life Doctor Doolittle. I hate to think what she'd do with that information. Freak in a good way probably."

Zara let out a purr as she leaned into Catra her lips grazing up her neck before she gave her ear a nibble and whispered. "Mmm fine then you are mine." she giggled and leaned back into the couch her hands still wrapped around Catras stomach as she pulled her back against her. "Oh um thank you, sir, but that still feels too weird since I'm dating your daughter and all." she chuckled some as she gave him a nod only to turn to Catra with a question in her eyes that was swiftly answered. "Well ok but if you would um keep it a secret for the time being even from them I don't need too many more knowing about it." she smiled and gave her cheek another kiss

KC sighed and nodded her head
"Yea yea I know I rescued us but in doing so doomed myself. Classic hero trope right there." she giggled some before glancing up at the adults as they trickled by each one having something to say before they would finally leave and let the girls be. She sighed and pressed back into the seat "I wonder if they think I'm dumb though because I'm in you guys grade."

Blythe tapped her own temple. "Maybe it's because you're dating her, hmm?" She asked as she peered at Zara. "Never mind the bear... That could have been icing on the cake as far as Albert was concerned." She then sat in the recliner there in the living room, as Polly's mom and grandma took chairs in the kitchen.

Catra, meanwhile, hummed happily at the attention, eyes closed, even though it was even where her own mom was watching.

Polly nodded. She had never met Catra's cousin, just been threatened with her a lot. "How'd you meet Catra's cousin? And which side of the family?"

Angie rolled her eyes. "There's a story I'd rather not tell..." She said dejected. "Let's just suffice it to say, you don't want to meet her. Never mind the dark alley."

Blythe chuckled. "Is my niece in law really THAT bad?" She asked in an oh so typical naive mom way.

Catra is the one to bite. "Wait. You're an only child and I met Grandpa Baxter. You only have one niece. My dad's oldest brother's youngest." To Zara and the others, "Two nephews. Just as bad."

Blythe corrected her daughter. "No. I think the oldest is way worse."

"Oh jolly." Angie moaned, leaning fearfully into KC herself, now.

Zara nodded her head at the older woman's words as she continued to talk "Ohh yea its nothing major you just gotta make yourself seem bigger than it and it will run away. And as you can see I'm not a small gal." she chuckled rubbing the back of her hair before placing her head down on top of her girlfriends as they listened to everyone chat. She was lost for the moment as they talked about their families for the moment "Been there some of my family can be positively feral."

KC was content to just keep her mouth shut for the moment afraid she might say something worse or put her foot in her mouth. She gave Angie a thankful smile as she pressed into Polly her head resting on her shoulder. Although because of this her lower half was rubbing up against Angie

Blythe shook her head. "That's in most families. I'm not really surprised, Zara. Usually from the upbringing, but who knows where George got his from. Mike's militaristic. No question. But, as Albert can tell you, George and his brood take it to the extreme."

Angie nodded. "If Catra's cousin is any indication to go by? We're talking GI Joe on steroids." She didn't care part of KC was rubbing anywhere against her... Rather she wasn't going to complain about it.

Polly whimpered and tried to burrow into KC. The very thought of that must've unnerved her, as she was rubbing pretty much her entire body against KC.

Angie just looked over to Polly, eyes half closed, leaning against KCs bosom, in a form of snuggle. "Fraidy cat." She huffed. "You sure wasn't afraid of much when we were camping. You likely saved us getting us to shelter like you did during the windstorm."

"I wasn't facing GI Godzilla!" Polly whined, face all but buried in the other one.

KC needed to step in. They were her girlfriends.

Zara chuckled as she snuggled with Catra very tempted to go into a food coma right there and just nap. Of course, despite what the cat in her was saying to do she knew she couldn't do that it would be very rude. Giving a small yawn she nodded her head "Mmm I'm sure they can be bad but trust me when I say there are those in my family that you'll never want to meet." Her eyes flashed back to the last time they had been around some of them were stuck in their sphinx form or near enough to it. Her family had a hard enough time dealing with them she couldn't imagine regular folks.

KC figured Angie wouldn't mind the attention from her lower half but soon enough she found herself pressed between the pair. She let out a small groan not entirely minding it but then the pair kept getting worse. Polly was acting like a scolded kitten and Angie was picking at her, was she always going to have to be the mediator between the pair if their throuple really took off. Well until Polly got braver she would.
"Hey ladies while I love being the middle of this sandwich you to are cutting off my air. Angie stop being mean, Polly start treating me and Angie like an experiment something you're actually interested in and show some backbone."

Angie sighed, and moving herself slightly, but where she was still leaning on one of KCs breasts said, "She needs to stop giving me ammunition. And yeah, getting her spine back would do it. Have to admit, I liked that GI Godzilla crack. It was dead on."

Blythe chuckled and nodded, adding nothing farther as Penelope thought, and not for the first time, if Polly didn't have PTSD from the whole Griselda Grande affair. Almost a whole year the other woman had stalked her (Penelope's) granddaughter, trying to steal the locket which was a family heirloom.

Polly gulped, loudly, but still managed to settle down quite a bit. She wasn't all over KC and trying to burrow into her anymore, but her closeness still spoke of fear.

Catra looked slightly up from her position in Zara's lap. "I'd think you wouldn't be afraid of anything. I mean, you wrapped me pretty tightly when we squeezed between those two rocks during that same windstorm Angie just described."

Blythe literally sat up and took notice. "I know it can get pretty windy off Chatfield Lake, but wow, you guys are making it sound like it blew up a jimmy-cane."

Polly nodded and gave KC and Zara a soft nod. Catra's mom knew her secret. It was safe to mention that they were only inches high. "It did. For about five, ten minutes... Then all was fine and we could come out of hiding." She gave Catra a look that said Catra knew and should have already mentioned it.

Zara chuckled and shook her head as she scratched at the underside of her chin some. "Well I'm not really afraid of them I just know what they're like and know my limits when around them." she smiled some and rubbed the back of her neck some as she thought on them. "They can be well dangerous." she shrugged and closed her eyes as she pulled Catra close "There's a reason my grandma lives with us and we don't go to Egypt often."

KC smiled as Angie wiggled up off of her some only to settle back into a different position but this one was more comfortable for her and again she definitely didn't mind being the middle. She giggled some to herself as Polly adjusted herself as well and KC found herself in a much better position and gave Pollys cheek a kiss and then Angies. "Than you ladies."

Blythe nodded. "I can imagine. Unfortunately, you can't pick your family. My dad and I... I guess we don't know how lucky we were to be only children. I'm starting to get close to an age where Catra is going to meet the same fate."

Angie shook her head. "I'm already there, Blythe. My folks are like ancient all grey and stuff. Well, okay. Mother is. Daddy? He's still got some pepper left. All I know is, Doctor Dinky has two brothers, an older and a younger. Kinda feel sorry for her not having a sister to hang with."

Polly scoffed. "Be just my luck I'd end up with one of those anime and manga onii-chans and have to fight off her advances. Don't they always seem to go after their younger sister once they learn the younger sister is les curious?" She shivered. "No thanks. Yeah the brothers are bad, and mean at times, but still..."

Blythe raised her eyebrows. "Not always. And besides those aren't real life. Besides, can you imagine having eyes THAT big?"

This earned a chuckle from Catra and Angie at least, while Polly just shrugged.

Zara nodded her head as she continued to chat with the others while enjoying the closeness of her girlfriend the smaller girl like a little warm pocket. Which of course she absolutely adored she was part cat after all. "Mmm, that is true although my brothers not too bad and my mom's sister is pretty cool. Most of the close family is alright it's the more distant ones that tend to be the issues." she shrugged again before cracking up laughing at Polly because the girl was serious

KC had to sit back some so she could really get a good look at Polly and give her a wtf look
"Did you really just say that? I mean really that's what your big brain thinks an older sister is like I mean really." she shook her head giggling at her and then at Blythe "My older sister has never once acted like that and I def don't act like to my little sister. I mean the worst you get from your sisters tends to be screaming about clothes and who took what." she chuckled and shrugged

With Polly catching everyone's attention with her all too serious remark about anime sisters and real ones being alike, she looked at each face in turn. "What? I've been hit on by my one girl cousin! Mom knows what I mean. I get what you're saying, KC and Mrs. Julianne... But with my familial luck? Besides... I'm sure all of you can agree that my dad's verbal attacks at dinner were unwarranted."

Angie rolled her eyes and tutted at Polly. "Polly... Sweetheart... You make it way too easy for me to tease you. That ammo was just way too delicious. I mean, if you're THAT frustrated..." To her credit, that was the end of Angie's barb. However, leaving it hanging like that might not have been one of her better moves. She'd better hope KC or Zara don't finish the obvious punchline.

Catra sighed. "Wow." She looked up at Zara, "So... On what you said..." She was obviously trying to be like her mom and corral the wild horses. "How big is your immediate... Um... Nearby family?"

Angie was also curious, and once again looked Zara's way, while Catra's question also garnered Blythe's attention and she looked at Zara.

KC blinked and shook her head "That doesn't mean anything I mean younger cousins are just like that." she shrugged "Besides what does having an anime sister have anything to do with your dad or are you just trying to change the subject." she giggled and shook her head as she gave Angie a gentle shove. "Shush she can deal with her own frustrations I'm sure she's got something buzzing up in that lab of hers hehe." she giggled again as she watched Polly to see if she caught on

Zara glanced down at Catra nodding her head at her question although after a moment she brought up her hand to count as she thought through the ideas.
"Hmm well obviously there are the other 4 living at my house. Mom, Dad, Dads mom, and my brother. Then my Moms sister and her family of five down in Texas, then there her other sister and her family of 6 up in New York, her brother over in Florida. Then they have quite a few cousins and their own aunts and uncles over in Egypt and spread out around the place. My family goes way back and we're still pretty connected. Which I guess makes it easier to have the branches that are less desirable."

Polly frowned. "She's older than me."

Nana interjected at that moment. "And if she had been caught, she'd probably had been knocked into the middle of next month by me." She took a deep breath. "And as Blythe said... This isn't an anime or hentai. That would've been a crime, and after I got done with her, the police would have had their turn."

Apparently, the cousin was much older than Polly.

Polly nodded up at KC. "Staying on family but directing it away from... Taboo. It's connected in my mind as proof of my luck with my family."

Nana shook her head. "Connect the dots. Blast you, Polly, that was very Holmes of you."

Then everyone listened to Zara explain her family situation. Blythe leaned back in the chair. "Immediate family would be your parents and their siblings... Sounds like those are all here in the states. Texas being the closest to us here in Colorado."

Angie shook her head when she heard how serious Polly had been and how wrong about the cousin both she and KC had been. As she listened to where Zara's immediate family was, she popped off her boob pillow. "Where about in New York? My family came over from England to Ellis Island, before dispersing throughout the Alleghenies, not to mention the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. My ancestor came out here with the Chatfields and Littles and helped put up the money to found this town. Reason I ask as family in the Poconos have mentioned some pretty wild tales of seeing glimpses of cat-like creatures there and into upstate New York."

Blythe only raised an eyebrow as she stared at Angie. She shook her head. "Granted I have noticed Zara's eyes doing some weird feline things... But really... That's reaching for straws Angie."

KC blushed some as she was quickly cut off from her giggling by the confession that the cousin Polly spoke of was actually older than she. Nodding her head she sat back and pushed her fingers together some "I'm sorry hun I didn't realize all that." she blushed a bit more before wrapping her arms around Polly and hugging her close while they listened to her grandma and then to Zara.

Zara took a moment to think about it and then gave a nod
"Yea although they are way down closer to the Lousiana border than they are to us haha." she shrugged before she turned to Nana Pocket and then glanced towards Angie narrowing her eyes at the girl before shaking her head and turning back to Nana Pocket. "To answer Angies question they live towards the middle of the state they like the options of spending time in either the city or the lakes. Which is pretty dope when we go visit them."

Polly shrugged. "Because it's not something I like talking about. I know Nana woulda had my back... It's just... Interested but not with family." She gave a shudder.

Angie sighed. "Shoulda known anyway. Can't imagine what they saw, but my cousin said it scared her shitless... How is that even possible? Ahem... And scared my uncle sober." She took a breath. "Yeah, y'know? I can actually see THAT being possible. Getting scared sober."

Blythe sighed and shook her head. "And that proves, Angie, you can't believe everything your family says either. Especially if your uncle was drinking at the time. Alcohol can have weird effects on the senses. Sure, they probably saw something. Cat-like could have easily been an Eastern Bobcat. They can get hefty, but very rarely. If it was only a glimpse then yes. Bobcat. Which was probably more scared of them than they were of it." She shook her head again. "Ask them to describe it next time they see one."

Angie looked sheepishly at Blythe, then Zara. "Sorry, Zara... And you're probably right, Blythe."

KC nodded her head as she pulled the other girl close to her hugging her tightly as she leaned up and placed a kiss on her cheek before leaning back and giving her a small smile "Still I'm sorry I made a joke about it I'm glad you're ok."

Zara nodded her head at the other girl before smirking and giving a shrug "I'd go with the bobcat they tend to be pretty common and if it was closer to winter I'm sure its coat would be pretty fluffy. Of course it also could have been someones pet that got out and they just thought it was a cat. I mean have you ever seen a Tibetan Mastiff those things are gigantic and terrifying if they're biting at something haha."

Polly enjoyed the hug and shook off the apology. "Most families don't have real life hentai relatives either."

Blythe seemed to be biting her tongue, almost like Polly's wasn't the only case she heard about, although her thing was more veterinary work than human psychology.

Angie thought for a moment, before asking, "But aren't a Mastiff's ears long and hanging down? I mean, our next door neighbors have one... Yes you're right about the size of them in bulk. Our great dane is taller, but no where near as bulky as that thing. Ever seen the cartoon or comic strip Marmaduke? That's our Snow Storm. Except white, not orange. Definitely thinks he's a lapdog." She tried to make her point with it, "I mean Snow's ears... Those are pointed like a bobcat's. Even the sleek body."

Catra sighed and apologized about having to leave her comfortable spot. "Angie... Follow me upstairs to my room. I've got a ceramic statuette of pretty much every cat breed, domestic and wild, on my shelf. Zara has already observed them; now it's your turn."

KC smiled and kissed her cheek again as she pulled her close once more her arms tight around her middle as she now enjoyed the warmth and closeness of her girlfriend. She smiled and settled her head down on her shoulder and sighed happily "Mmm that's good hun and you're right most families definitely aren't like that." she chuckled some before turning her attention back to the other girls

Zara chuckled as Angie went off on her little tangent talking about her dog and her neighbor's dogs and getting all sorts of distracted until finally, she finished up.
"Mmm well that is true but Tibetan Mastiffs are gigantic they were bred to hunt bears and their head is so fluffy who knows if their ears are up or down haha." she chuckled and shook her head as Catra decded to get up and show off her collection again "Oh that's fair to there are definitely cats with ears that lay down."

Catra smirked. "Didn't you just make that remark when you saw that ceramic cat a few hours ago? Zara, you wanna learn the breeds of the bent and lain down ear cats?

Polly snickered. "Probably before Angie flew up there to see your Ellery Queen collection."

Angie just rolled her eyes and followed Catra upstairs. As soon as Catra pointed to the bookcase, or rather catcase, she picked one of the ceramic cats up. "Awww, this is a real cutie!" She chirped.
Screenshot_20210420-155358.png
(As an in color statuette)
Catra nodded. "That's called a Kinkalow. It and the Domestic Lynx have similar bent ears like that. Although they kind of have their ears down similar to a dog's, the one I really wanted you to see for reference to really down is that one." She said pointing, as Angie put the Kinkalow back.
Screenshot_20210420-155237.png
(As an in color statuette)
Angie practically melted. "This one's even cuter!" She smiled picking it up.

"Scottish Fold." Catra explained. "That's the most common folded ear, and most likely the one implied by Zara of the domestic breeds." She then looked up to see if Zara had indeed came up to see if Catra really knew her cat breeds.

Zara shook her head as she watched the pair head up the stairs and after a moment she gave a shrug and decided to follow them up. She would rather spend time with Catra besides she hated being the center of attention and after Angie's comments she felt like some of the adults were trying to figure her out. Being polite and thanking them for dinner again she made her way up to her girlfriend's room and nodded her head at them before plopping down onto her bed and watching them

KC giggled at Pollys little joke
"I definitely don't think her feet touched the stairs so I'm pretty sure you're right Polly." She giggled and then after a moment gave a shrug and taking Pollys hand decided to follow the rest of the girls up to Catra's room. "Now we can play spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven." she joked knowing it would rile Polly up and that all to familiar blush would be back

"Don't be up there too long as I might become a nosy mom! Besides it's almost nine." Like most moms, Blythe considered even quarter til, almost the top of the hour. Technically, the high school coeds had about an hour before Blythe would check up. There was really no danger of a Mom Investigation.

"Hey Zara." Angie said as she put the Scottish Fold back in it's spot on the shelf. "Look... I want to apologise again for that downstairs. I figured since they'd had to see your eyes change... I mean that is kinda hard to miss, dear." She sighed. "Blythe even admitted to seeing the change."

Catra shook her head. "Look. Mom can keep a secret, but Dad has water cooler hot gossip on his mind. He can't know. And I really think that should be up to Zara. Technically, even though it's MY mom... It's Zara's story to tell or no. If she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to." She then looked right at Zara and threw her a kiss. "And I knew you were right there." She smiled.

KC would only get a little of what she was after. Polly gladly took her hand and shrugged at spinning the bottle. She turned red at the reference to Seven Minutes of Heaven.

Angie, however (Polly will be forever grateful), shot down the latter. "Uh-uh, KC. No. That's just like Spin the Bottle. It's a game of chance. You draw straws and the two shortest straws are paired up. I wouldn't even put Catra in that position. I tease and torment, yes, but I draw the line on hooking girls up that aren't ready since there's some girls that are worse perverts than most boys."

Catra sighed, "I'll drop it after I say this. I don't think you have to worry about those of us here."

Polly nodded, sighing with relief. "Mainly because Lila isn't here. But yeah... I still wouldn't want to play because I'm not ready, yet."

Zara smiled and gave the two girls a nod before she snagged the kiss out of the air and placed it on her heart. "I know and they've probably seen my teeth seem to change as well but those are easy enough to explain away. Ya know trick of the light just weird genetics what have you. But the whole idea that the rather large girl sitting across from you turns into a semi feral monster on occasion well that doesn't sit too well with people. To be perfectly honest you guys only know because of the bear I might have told Catra by now but neither you or Polly. You guys are my friends but this is a centuries-old family secret sooo." she shrugged some before leaning back against the wall at the top of the bed and turning towards Polly deciding to add to the conversation "What do me and Catra just not fit the criteria for ya blondie?"

KC smiled as she pulled her girlfriend behind her taking pleasure in the little bit of red she got out of the other girl before she called over her shoulder to Catras mom "Yes ma'am we'll keep to Vegas rules" she giggled indicating the whole whatever happens upstairs stays upstairs. Once they were in the room she gave Angie a wink and joined Zara on the bed "Ohh I wasn't planning on playing either I just wanted to see tomato face." she giggled and leaned back to take in all of Catras stuff "Wow when they said you were a cat fan I did not take them as seriously as I should hehe."

Polly squint peered at Zara with an eyebrow raised ala Columbo before he usually asked for one more thing. "Meaning kissable or pervy? I need to make sure I answer the right question."

Angie couldn't help but snort a choked laugh. "Touché, pussycat!" She teased, giving Zara a wink.

Catra gave KC a knowing smirk. "Dang. It's even in my nickname. You heard my real one is Katrina." She even pointed to her posed ThunderCats (original 80s, generation one) and SwatKats action figures. "Who else would also try to have every single breed of wild and domestic in ceramic from but a real cat person?" Next she pointed to the Presidential Cats. "Or the entire collection of those except Obama. Which reminds me, I should be getting cat Biden within the next couple months. Either May or June... No later than July."

Back
Top Bottom