Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara chuckled as she nodded her head at the other girl "Mmhmm someone did say they were something of an expert when it came to these games." she smiled as the other turned back to her with a laugh and shot her a wink "Well it's not like I was trying or anything haha." She smiled and kissed her cheek as she leaned back a bit and moved back to her dessert eating the tasty treat with another nod "Mmm I'm down to destroy hehe."

KC glanced at Lilas's mom and gave her a nod "Yes Ma'am I would love to play." she smiled before raising a brow and turning to Catra and her mom "Although I will say I am a tad confused as to why coffee and tea are necessary to play."

Blythe smiled. "Good question. Because most every time we've played Trivia here at the table, with a large group, people have always wanted something to drink. More often than not? Coffee or tea. I think you and Angie there are the first of Catra's friends, although you came with Polly and Lila," she gave a wink, considering the two had to come together more because of Lila's mom and Polly's dad, as if to say she knew who REALLY invited them, "to decide to drink soda instead... Which is just fine with us. You do you."

Angie smirked at Zara. "We shall see who destroys whom, Zara dear."

Albert had gone and came back with the box of cards. "Alright. Let's see if you're really so smart or just a smart alec, Angie. Arts and Literature: Name the three primary colors."

Angie scoffed. "Red, Blue and Yellow."

"Entertainment: When was the first American talkie?"

"1929. I also know the movie and star. The Jazz Singer and Al Jolson. I believe it even won an academy award."

"Let's not go overboard. Geography: The capitol of Denmark."

Angie rolled her eyes and said while looking bored, "Copenhagen. Can I have a tough one, please?"

"History. When was the Boston Tea Party?"

Angie sighed. "Brother. This card has been easy. Exact date? December the 16th, 17 hundred 73."

Albert raised his eyebrow and looked at her. "Correct. You just tied for most in a row. Science and nature: What is it called when plants turn sunlight to energy."

Angie yawned as Catra facepalmed. There went her record. "Photosynthesis. Last?"

Albert just blinked. "Erm. Right. Sports and Leisure. What is the rule for a technical knock-out in boxing?"

Polly's eyes bugged out. "Ouch. I don't even know THAT one."

Angie just blinked. "Really? Maybe because you don't follow boxing? I don't either but studied all rules of all sports. When the referee decides the opponent can no longer continue with the fight. Or the manager literally throws the towel into the ring."

Albert sighed. "Six plus. Zara, are you game?" He drew another card after giving Angie hers. "You actually get to hold on to the card if you get all six right on the card."

There was something definitely missing from the table. The board game and the pieces. Of course, Angie would already have her pie filled.

KC smiled and nodded her head while she sipped at her drink "Ahh well I definitely don't like either of those things so pop will work the best for me." she smiled again before leaning into Polly and watching the table in front of them as the cards were laid out and Angie was asked to go first. KC watched her as she quickly ran through the list of questions answering everyone before finally finishing up "Ya know most of those were pretty easy except for the last few." she chuckled some before nodding at Zara "Go for it."

Zara smirked and nodded her head at her "Bring it on princess there ain't any knights around to rescue you from this monster." she smiled and let her go until she finally finished and she let out a low whistle. "Damn not bad but I will say I agree with KC haha." she turned to Albert and nodded her head "Bring it on."

Albert nodded. "Very well."

He then would ask the questions in the same order as he had Angie.

Arts and Literature: What form of painting was Pablo Picasso best known for?

Entertainment: Who was Walt Disney's first animated star?

Geography: Which American National Monument carved from rock is near Atlanta, GA?

History: Which French martyr was burned at the stake?

Science and Nature: What mammal lays eggs?

Sports and Leisure: What famous California resort of the 50s and 60s was abandoned by the 80s?

Zara smirked and gave him a nod before turning her full attention to the man asking the questions

"Well that one's kind of a trick question considering he had several different forms he practiced and was known for but I guess the most popular one was cubism." she smiled and nodded for the next question

"Well his first animated series was known as the Alive Comedies but his first real star before Mickey was Oswald the rabbit." she smirked tapping her arm as she waited for the next question

"That would be Stone MT. my good sir next." she smiled and shot Catra a wink

"That ones kind of like the first I feel like its a bit open-ended but I'm sure the answer is Joan of Arc. Oooh and the answer to that one is the platypus, heh those guys are funky."

"Ooof don't much care for California, but hmmm I think the answer for that one is the Salton Sea."
she nodded and crossed her arms confidant in her answers

"Correct. I'll give you that one, only word you forgot was Lucky. Correct on the others." He turned the card over to Zara so she could see for herself.

Catra surprised even herself when she got all her card correct, Polly, unsurprisingly got hers despite a difficult question that proved her physics prowess. No one else won their cards.

"We're already down to only four. Angie. Back to you.

Arts and Literature: Who is the heroine of Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind?"

Angie nodded. "Scarlett O'Hara."

"Entertainment: What was the catch phrase for the GI Joe public service advertisements?"

"Crap.... Uh.... Oh. Knowing is half the battle."

"Geography: What is the largest desert on earth?"

"Just says desert? Not a specific type of desert? Largest desert is the Antarctic. Largest temperate is the subtropical Sahara."

Albert stared wide-eyed at Angie. "That is correct. The Antarctic. A polar desert."

"History: Another term for the Confederate Army."

"Easy. The Rebel Army" Angie answered, rolling her eyes.

Science and Nature. "What element has the abbreviation Fe?"

"Iron."

"Sports and Leisure: Which newspaper has the hardest crossword puzzle?"

Angie blinked. "Really? Everyone probably knows THAT one... It's the New York Times."

Albert shook his head as he handed the smug Angie her card.

"That's six more, Zara dear." She sang.

Albert shook a scolding finger her way before looking at Zara.

"Got to get all to stay in this. That's for all of you.

Arts and Literature: "Who made the first of what we call blueprints?"

Entertainment: What recent animated series took it's formula from Hogan's Heroes? Copyright on the box says 2018.

Geography: What is the actual name of the highest point in North America?

History: What event destroyed thousands of square acres of forest in Siberian Russia in 1908?"

Science and Nature: When and where did the last passenger pigeon die?

Sports and Leisure: What is the most difficult play to accomplish in baseball?"

Zara smiled cheering Catra on as the girl worked her way through her card managing to get the whole thing like she had "Good job Kitty Catra I knew you could do it." she chuckled and gave her a kiss before watching the other three girls go through theirs until finally it was her turn once again. Licking her lips she gave a nod "Alright lets do this."

"John Herschel for the first one that was pretty easy honestly, as for the next question well I'll have to give it up on this one because I don't really watch tv."
she shrugged and continued on with the next few questions.

"Mount Mckinley is our highest point up in Denali national park, The next one is the Tunguska event which was a massive explosion that devastated the forest, She passed away in the Cincinnati zoo back in 1914. And that last one is kind of open-ended and everyone has their own opinions but I would say that the hardest play to make is the triple play." she shrugged as she finished up not too certain on a few of those.

KC for her part had tried but she had gotten stuck and just couldn't finish so she was forced to sit there without a card and watch as everyone else won their own. She sighed and leaned against Polly watching them go at it

Albert shook his head. "I'll give you 11, Zara, though, again a missed word. The answer is the UNASSISTED triple play." He sighed, putting the card to the side. "Correct on the others. The TV series is the recent reboot of the Pound Puppies. The answer includes the year 2010."

Catra ended up getting only Arts and Literature, answer Sherlock Holmes, Entertainment: Perry Mason (only because it indicated her books) and Geography: The London Eye. She missed the History completely saying King Richard the Lion-Hearted was from the 11th century instead of the correct 12th. Needless to say, she quipped ala Popeye, scratchy voice and all, "I yam hugh-mill-eh-gated."

Polly, however matched Angie with six more.

Now relegated to observers, both Zara and Catra could only marvel at Angie and Polly, as they both continued a streak that was completely annihilating Catra's once single digit house record. Well, Catra was definitely marvelling. She could only guess Zara was also being wowed. Finally on the Sports and Leisure question "What is the most popular midlife crisis car among men?" The mighty Angie finally flailed, failing to secure her sixth card. She said the Ford Mustang when it was really the Porsche 911, according to the Irish Times. Polly failed her Geography question of naming Europe's highest point. She said Mont Blanc, which is the highest Alp, not the highest point in Europe. She looked dumbfounded as she was corrected with Mount Elbrus. Final score, Angie 35, Polly 32. Zara's 11 was nothing to sneeze at, though, and Catra set herself a new personal high of 9.

With her battle royale with Angie, Polly hardly could enjoy her cuddle time with KC. She had secretly wished Zara had known about those Pound Puppies, although her third Entertainment question regarding Lindsay Wagner might have done Zara in anyway. It almost did her in if she didn't have The Bionic Woman complete series on DVD at home.

Angie handed her five back to Catra's dad as he asked for the cards. Polly passed her five down as Catra handed hers to Zara; Angie said, "Perhaps you should study Television Series History so you could challenge me. There's more TV series questions in Trivia Pursuit then other means of entertainment because there's so much that can be asked regarding them. I'll even help." She offered.

Zara gave a shrug as her answers were judged "Still a matter of opinion if I do say so myself." she chuckled before shaking her head at the next part "Yea I've never even heard of that stuff so it's whatever plus that was like 10 years ago so ehhh." she waved her hand through the air and nodded her head at Catra letting her get going. She smiled as she quickly wet through a few of her questions before finally being knocked out. She smiled and kissed her cheek "Hey you did great" With a small yawn she leaned forward to watch the nerd off that was the battle between Angie and Polly until Angie finally came out on top. "I'm good princess I'll stick to my stuff haha."

KC continued to watch the other girls go round and round and the further in they got it seemed it became even more and more convoluted with the questions being asked. She was really ok with losing when she did because some of those questions were ridiculous.

Angie shrugged. "Suit yourself. Open invitation, growl pal. Anybody who can play guitar like you definitely earns my respect." Zara just earned a nickname, not only befitting Zara as what she is, without giving away the secret... But would still be aimed at an aspect Zara was letting show. "Oh, and well played Doctor Dinky." Polly had also earned one, apparently.

When Catra tried to copy Zara's laugh (which is what earned her nickname), and it came out sounding like a car refusing to turn over, instead of laughter with a bit of a growl in it, she asked, looking at Zara "How do you do that?!"

"The same way I roar when I laugh heartily, Kit Kat. It's unique to us, silly girl. Oh, and btw? Sounds like your engine needs a tune-up!" Angie wisecracked.

Catra's dad laughed, while not a roar like Angie's, it was loud. Blythe giggled and Polly's mom snickered like Muttley, Blythe even going so far as admitting that was a good one.

Zara rolled her eyes at the princess before flashing her a smirk that emphasized a rather sharp looking canine. She then turned to Catra with a genuine smile and the look of wonder as the girl tried to copy her. "Mmm well first it helps to not be so smol." she shot her a wink before shrugging "But yea its just something I do nothing really to it haha." she couldn't help but let out a chuckle only to stick her tongue out at Angie for Catra and then turn back to her "Ya know if ya want I can definitely check under the hood." she then took a moment to look around looking at all who were at the table "Ahem nevermind."

KC giggled as she sat there enjoying the time with her friends even if she had lost the game and quite early on at that. "Yea that doesn't really work out for Polly I mean shorten it and it's Double D which well." She giggled giving her girlfriend and good-natured jab in the side. "But yea Catra you have you're own just like the rest of us I mean I'm pretty sure none of us can go on a mumbling rant like you."

At Zara's remark about checking under Catra's hood because of the engine issue (or supposed issue), Albert chuckled again not grasping fully.

Blythe, on the other hand, folded her arms, raised an eyebrow, and gave Zara the Mom glare. At the nevermind, she relaxed. "That's better."

Polly must've had the same frame of mind as she said, "What? That would be the smart thing to do. Not just pop the hood, but poke and prod around a bit. My little pink car sounded like that once. Turned out to be a loose ignition wire."

Polly's mom glared at her as Nana said, "Catra isn't a car, dear, which was kind of the whole point of Mrs. Julianne's glare at Zara in the first place.

Polly couldn't help herself as she leaned into KC. "She needs to play one on TV. That was very realistic. She really sounded like a sick car."

Polly's mom sighed and threw her hands in surrender. "You should know. You've been fixated with the inner workings of vehicles since the sixth grade." She looked at KC, who Polly had already helped, by patching the starter of her car together enough to get it to the mechanic, who asked KC if MacGyver hadn't been over to her place to professionally jury-rig it until it could be fixed with actual tools. "Had the person had the right tools on hand, and the new starter... They probably could've done what we have to." He had told her. Polly's mom had the look as if to ask if KC hadn't already ran into mechanic Polly, yet.

Zara blushed some as she managed to get a chuckle out of Catras dad and then a tight glare from Catras mom before she managed to fix herself. She looked down out at the table and mumbled an apology to her mother. Although the supposed genius had to go and step in it as she continued to talk about the situation completely oblivious to what Zara had meant until Nana managed to explain it to her. She narrowed her eyes at Polly then slyly turned and whispered to Nana Pocket "Are we sure she's as smart as they say she is?" She chuckled some before sitting back up

KC rolled her eyes as the dense guardian that was Polly struck again but she kept her mouth shut which allowed Nana a chance to speak up and then Polly just went on talking. She shook her head then glanced up to see Pollys mom staring her down as if in emphasis to what she just said. She chuckled and nodded her head
"She's already helped me out with my car what with her only working half the time and all that."

Penelope gave Zara a smirk before submitting her laugh which seemed stereotypically grandmotherly. "I wonder that sometimes myself, but then... Aren't ALL scientists, eccentric? Especially the super geniuses?" She asided back with a raised eyebrow and the smirk still firmly in place.

Catra, meanwhile, actually took to heart being a voice artist. Maybe the school's own A/V club could use her unique abilities. "I think I know where I need to go first thing in the morning. Oak Bridge's Audio Visual club."

Angie gaped (basically, insert surprised pikachu face here). "Really, Kit Kat? Wow. Good luck with that interview. Some nerds can be just as elitist as the populars. Of course, that's usually because of the populars... But any elitist thinks if you're not in their caste, you're not one of them... And never will be... And you'd be just as nerdy as them." Apparently... Angie was speaking from experience. Anyone at the current table would be able to vouch for Angie's nerdy ability, having just beat Polly in a Trivia Pursuit nerd-off.

Polly's mom thanked KC and gave KC their address again (in case KC didn't have it anymore for whatever reason). "After all, SOMEONE is going to insist that starting next year, Polly is a Mermaid. She'll need the ride, so that will mean she'll have an investment in the car. She'll make damned sure it's in peak condition."

Polly blushed, yet at the same time nodded. Her dad definitely wasn't going to let it go. She'd finish the year at Oak Bridge.

Zara shrugged and shot a wink to the older woman "I don't know sometimes they can be totally oblivious. I've met plenty who were super smart but had no street smarts whatsoever." She nodded to Polly "Nor do they believe in things they can't understand or try to explain away like magic or miracles." She chuckled and then turned her attention back to Catra raising a brow before nodding "I believe you can do it and you'd definitely look cute on tv if you wanted to go a step further."

KC raised a brow as she was given their address yet again even though she definitely knew where they lived at this point. Plus if she really needed it she could totally just text her girlfriend and ask her for it but whatever. She thanked Polly's mom before cuddling back up to Polly. "Mmm hey now were just missing catra and Lila then the whole gang would be at school together." she turned narrowing her eyes at Angie "And that is not an invitation to make up a name for ourselves."

Lila, the oh so fashionable redhead, just shrugged. "I've been friends with Polly since like forever. If her dad makes her... Yeah, I'm there."

Catra wondered if she even wanted to stay at Oak Bridge knowing Julie was graduating and Polly would for sure be a Mermaid next year. She had so few friends there. "Keep me abreast, Polly, k? Like soon as you know."

Angie looked at KC as if peering at her over the top of expensive sunglasses. "If you recall, KC dear, I didn't care one way or the other..." She then looked at Catra the same way. "Keep that in mind if it all comes to a head and we end up a six-pack at the same school, Kit Kat, huh? As I recall, Lila didn't at all, either. I just didn't care." She looked back at KC and winked, "I just give individual nicknames... O Mighty Queen of Volleyball... I just don't use it as much as I can't figure how to shorten it. Don't wanna call ya Queenie, after all... That would be such an insult."

Blythe blinked. "Why's that?"

Angie pointed to KC, "Her captain, again. Chatfield acts like she has a trademark on that name... Queen... Not that she's stuck up, it's her whole boss attitude. KC would be a truer queen than that girl could ever dream." Yes, there was definitely a history with two of the heiresses of Littleton.

Meanwhile, Catra thanked Zara as conversation continued around the table.

KC giggled somewhat and gave her an exaggerated roll of the eyes "If I recall correctly it was your big idea and if we're all at the same school well I can just see the gears turning hehe." She smiled and then just shook her head as Angie went on her little rant "Meh I just stay out of her way and we do well enough together. Besides I don't really want to be captain there's to much responsibility there I'm fine with being me. Ya know the girl that takes names and destroys." she nodded her head towards Polly "Especially cute blondes."

Zara gave Catra a warm smile and nodded her head before she turned back to her drink working on finishing it up while everyone else around them continued to chat. Although as they sat there she couldn't help but perk up at something Angie said or rather the tone and attitude behind what she had said. "That's the second time ya know so what exactly went down between you and this other girl or perhaps what is going down? I mean you said the other two rich kids were brats but you didn't really delve into this chick."

Angie nodded. "Of us being a gang of friends. Majority said no name for gang. You and Zara were dead set against it. Lila said something about setting a trend by not naming our group. I didn't care." She held her hands up, "But whatever... And yeah. You def kick butt and take names on the court." She gave her another wink, "That's why you're Queen of Volleyball."

She looked at Zara. A sigh later, she said, "I don't bark orders, asking for something. I bark about misconduct. Misbehaving. Don't think I didn't hear someone remark about me being a warden when I jumped Lila's..." A glance both to Albert, Blythe and the other parents. She cleared her throat. "Butt... There at the campsite. Well, Captain Chatfield barks at everything." A shake of the head. "She chewed out a doberman so badly, the dog was actually whining! I don't recall ever hearing her ask nicely. She went all Sergeant Slaughter on me when I told her nicely, she'd get better results if she's nicer. Flies and honey lecture basically." A shrug. "Talking to her always ends in a one-sided shouting match. I try not to speak any more to her, but dagnabbit... Wrong is wrong. If calm would've worked instead of a..." She grimaced. She shook her head. "Sorry ahead of time, parents, if calm would've worked instead of an ass chewing... I have to say something."

Zara nodded her head at the other girl completely understanding where she was coming from. She was calm and collected always in favor of fewer words if it could be helped especially if those words were quiet. "Sounds fair to me, personally I believe if you want to get your point across be quiet is far better. I mean think about it this way which is more terrifying for you the pissed off nearly 7ft girl yelling at you or speaking to you in a much quieter ice-cold voice." She smiled flashing her sharper than average teeth

KC giggled and stuck her tongue out playfully at her friend she enjoyed teasing the girl.
"Yea yea yea although you best be careful with how you say that." she chuckled implying something she knew Angie didn't mean and that would make her girlfriend brighter than a tomato if she knew what she meant. After her rant, KC nodded although she had to giggle at Angie's premature apology "Please Angie I'm sure we've said worse already today. Although I do agree with you about the yelling. I mean I don't hang out with her outside of Volleyball so the yellings kind of standard there but I've definitely seen her laying into people in the halls."

Blythe was apparently the spokesperson of the family as she said, "Catra must not have done her job fully, again. I'll talk to her about it, later. KC, right? Julianne house rule is nice conversation and language around the table. Angie is just trying to obey the rules. Why don't we take our beverages and break from the table... That way if colorful language has to be used, it can be. And note, girls... I said if it's needed."

Angie just gave KC a blank look as if to indicate she still had no idea to what KC was referring regarding the Queen nickname. She figured, even though it was longer than most she gave, KC would be thrilled with hers. "Yeah, definitely can't use it around her majesty Chatfield." She finally said innocently. "We'll both get blasted. Well, maybe you not as bad, she's the captain so knows you're the best on the team." She turned back to Zara. "You have the size advantage, Zara... All you'd have to do is stand up to your full height and you're intimidating. That's why I think Pops likes it when you're in his diner. I think I heard him call you a Quiet Giant because just standing makes the rowdies behave. Maybe you can do that intimidation thing with Chatfield. She might calm her tits. I mean, for the majority of us, dear, you don't even have to say anything. Just rise to your full height."

Lila just smirked at KC telling Angie to watch how she uses Queen. She couldn't believe a fellow experienced lesbian didn't get it.

KC blushed and nodded her head at Catras parents "That's my bad I'll make sure to watch it more carefully from now on." she turned back to Angie and gave her a giggle before nodding her head "Yeah that's right she would hate it hehe." she giggled even more especially when she caught Lilas little smirk from across the table. It was surprising the virgin didn't know as much as the experienced girl especially one who had been out and enjoying herself for so long. Well, maybe she would admit it to herself that some of her search history wasn't exactly straight especially after her interactions with one Pocket girl. "Anyway since dinners officially over why don't we head back inside and chill."

Zara gave the heiress a broad smile filled with those sharper than average teeth. "I mean it's not like he has too many ruffians coming in all that much." she chuckled at her before nodding her head "I definitely have a big shadow and people tend to get all shakey when they end up in it. And then I just have to say one word and usually, they are gone," she smirked and stood up to her full 6'6'' as if to emphasize Angies point although if one looked closer maybe she had grown a bit and was now on the verge of 6'8''. Stretching some she nodded her head down at the other girls "I'm down to chill."

Catra smiled, grabbing her tea, "By the looks of it... Make that unanimous."

Polly looked to be uncomfortable, as she squirmed in her seat, before nodding and finally rising.

Lila couldn't help herself and teased the blonde with the cotton candy pink stripe in her hair. "You know... If you got an itch, I'd be happy to scratch it for you."

As Polly blushed extremely red, and suddenly became extremely shy in stature, Lila got her face slapped by her mom as Sarah, her grandma, glared at her.

Lila's dad also seemed extremely displeased and disappointed. "I think we need to excuse ourselves, as that was beyond unnecessary. We don't tease like that." A fatherly glare at Lila.

Albert cleared his throat, as Blythe finally nodded. "Yes. I do agree that's best. Lila knows better than that here."

Penelope, Nana to most everyone else there, trying to restart the good vibes of the visit, addressed KC. "I have to know your secret, dear. Most 19 year olds have big problems being both mature and naive around fellow high schoolers... And can you impart some of your vast knowledge on Polly as well. Naivety was fine... Even as late as when she was 14. She's going on 17, now. Time to be a little more grown-up. Especially with a girlfriend."

Polly muttered a half attempt reminder of her virginity and how aware of it she was when teased like that.

Catra, meanwhile, sat on the couch, patting the spot next to her for Zara, smiling all the way. She'd even grabbed Zara's cup for her and had it sitting on the coffee table in front of it.

Zara chuckled as her drink was snagged from her and her girlfriend dashed off with it making her way into the house. She shook her head and followed along behind hind her "Well seems even if we voted me and Catra would be heading off anyway." she laughed and gave a wave to the parents as she followed Catra into the house finding her already posted up on the couch and waiting for her, she smiled and plopped down beside her wrapping her arm around her and tugging her close

KC made the surprised Pikachu expression when Lila was smacked and the quick retreat of her and her parents. She couldn't help but stifle a chuckle when she spotted Pollys face and then her Nana was talking so she turned her attention back to her
"19 no I'm...yea 19 that's how old I am. I've tried Nana ya know my whole philosophy is to go with the flow that's why Zara an I are such good friends although she is a lot um chiller than I am." she laughed and gave a shrug she nodded to Polly "This one though overanalyzes things sometimes I think. I don't know what her initial plan for me was hehe. She flirted so hard and so boldly and then when I finally said yes I got shy girl here." she smiled and shrugged before pulling Polly into a hug and giving her cheek a kiss "We'll get there though I'm sure that big brain is just running to many things at once."

Albert frowned and raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like you think you might be in trouble dating Polly. Last I checked, KC... Age of consent is 16. Polly wants to date you, she can. She's just the one who needs to speak up when you're together and get stopped." He then told Penfold (Lila's dad) to wait a minute, as he wished to speak to him and walk them all to the car.

Both Blythe the wife and Penelope aka Nana both commented that that was a good point, and everyone continued into the living room.

Polly smiled at the kiss on the cheek, even returning it, although a bit self-aware, since Lila and her folks weren't fully out the door yet. Of course, Lila's eyes boring holes in both her and KC didn't help. "There's a few... Yes." She managed.

Angie had found herself on the three person couch, both leaning back and on an arm. "You two will join me?" She asked. "KC can sit by me. Don't worry your pretty little head, Doctor Dinky, I'm merely her ride."

Polly couldn't help but smirk and roll her eyes.

Catra was more than happy to be tugged into a more protective hold, especially since Lila had to walk by their couch in order to leave and Catra's dad just announced he wanted to talk to Lila's. "Thanks. Lila's starting to weird me out a little." She caught Lila's look her way, but it wouldn't hit the teen fashionista until after the family meeting and lectures forthcoming when she got home.

KCs whole face went red as the adults commented on her supposed age and for once she was the one hiding her face in her hands. She just knew that lie was going to bite her in the ass and here it was. If she wanted to have fun with her girlfriend she'd have to be careful around Polly's parents at the very least. She shook her head a bit as they wandered into the living room with the other girls. She plopped down beside Angie her head still buried in her hands "I'm totally mortified."

Zara raised a brow as she looked down at Catra and then up at Lila as she walked by, she let out a small chuckle. "Ahhh she's harmless she just doesn't have a filter." She smiled and kissed her cheek before leaning back into the seat letting Catra lean closer to her. "Mmm ya know you seemed pretty eager to get me in here with you. Although we are far from alone so I don't know why you were so excited."

Back
Top Bottom