Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Oak Bridge games.

9:30

Aurora was fighting hard for their playoff berth, whilst the Ducks were fighting for their postseason lives. Catra was called in with the game 25-25 to come in and serve and replace the worn captain. Polly was insisting in seeing the game to the end, and agreed she would sit out starting the one against the team they came in the round robin tournament tied with in eighth place. Somehow, Catra got the two points to secure the first of two needed wins to secure eighth place. The second game of the match was also hard fought, but the Ducks secured the set and the first official win of the two they needed: 15-13.

Littleton North

11:30

Although they didn't know how Littleton North fared against the Mermaids, the Ducks knew that if they were to have a chance at the 8th seed, they had to beat them. Although Littleton North only had to lose one game, Oak Bridge had to win two. In one set, they accomplished that. The first game went to 16-14. Catra started both, but was sent to the bench in the second game, and Polly brought in to secure the game point in a 15-9 win over the team they HAD to beat. With 8th seed secured, the Ducks went in confident against the Monument Rockies.

Monument

1:30

Facing the second best team in the round robin tournament, and division, Oak Bridge tried valiantly. It was a miracle they managed any points against the Rockies... But score they did. But only four points.

The Rockies pelted them mercilessly, strafing them in one of the worse win loss scores in the tournament: 15-4. And the worse. A shut out 7-0. They ended up being.... Dead Ducks.

However, they did have one thing going for them... They made the playoffs... And most likely would be facing the Mermaids next Saturday at Poseidon, as the seeds were:

8 @ 1
7 @ 2
6 @ 3
5 @ 4

Zara was utterly bored, she had seen plenty of Volleyball games thanks to KC and honestly, these weren't much different and so she really didn't care. That was until Catra finally got to go in and start playing. She was soon enough on her feet yelling for her girlfriend especially when the girl managed to score several points for her team clinching the win in a couple of the games. Despite her cool demeanor, she was a sucker for a cute girl in spandex trying her best. "Hell yea that's my girlfriend scoring points and taking names."

The Poseiden games

The first and second games went pretty much the same for the girls, the other teams put up a valiant effort but in the end, Poseiden managed to take them out with KC scoring at least half the points in the first game and managing a respectable number in the second as well. They weren't major blowouts for the teams but there were definitely points in the game where the other teams knew there was little chance of them coming back to win. Usually, this was when KC and the captain would sub out to allow some of the JV girls a chance to play with the Varsity girls and so they could relax for a bit.

The third game however turned out to be a real nail-biter as Brighton had come to play aiming to make up for their losses this season. The game started out strong with Poseiden scoring a quick four points only for Brighton to send them right back at them a moment later and pass them with a decent rally to 8. Growing frustrated and making dumb mistakes the Poseidden girls allowed that score to rise two more points until finally, the mermaids got the ball back. Once they did they managed to clear their heads and take raise their score until they were sitting at game point and Brighton 12. With the last ball coming over KC was set up and with a lunge, she slammed the ball into the back right corner and secured the win for the Poseiden girls.

What a day. There was no other way to put it. The Mermaids had done what they needed (and then some) to secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Ducks did what they had to to get in the playoffs. The question would be whether they faced the Mermaids as the 8th seed.

Catra had congratulated her teammates, not that they really listened or returned except the captain, Polly and Ariana. Meanwhile, the Smeznik twins got into with each other and had to be separated. The sibling rivalry ran deep with those two. No wonder the parents sent them to separate schools as the squabble had nothing to do with the Mermaid/Duck rivalry but something family related. The Mermaid Smeznik getting the last say with a parting shot at the Duck.

Catra finally got everyone together who was coming to her place. "Okay. So, about tomorrow. Dinner is Nana Pocket's lasagna, and say now if you're going to make it, so Polly can let her know how many to make. Three dishes isn't going to feed everyone."

"That's for sure." Both Angie and Polly scoffed, in unison, both thinking of two different girls... Neither named Zara.

Zara made her way down to the court to join the other girls, she sidled up to Catra and gave her a pat on the butt before kissing her cheek. "You were awesome out there." She chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they stood there waiting for the others answers. "Hey ya know me I never say no to free food. Especially if it is of the Italian persuasion." She chuckled to herself and licked her lips

KC shook her head as she watched the two sisters scrap and then pried apart before being forced to leave.
"Its a wonder we're ever able to make it through a match with you guys. I heard they're even worse when they play soccer." She shook her head again before rolling her eyes and joining her friends. Moving up next to Polly she blushed but soon enough her hand found its way into Polly's "I'm good to go as well."

Polly nodded and gripped KCs hand. Angie folded her arms and blew a tuft of hair up. "Tell me about it, KC. I swear. We don't really like cheering at the soccer games because one of the twins always ends up getting the red card for flagrantly fouling the other. Worse than a coupla Alpha males in a pack." She nodded that she was in.

Polly counted heads. "Okay. All six of us. Counting the rents who usually don't eat much, five should do it. The lasagna dishes are pretty big. Casserole size, in fact. 8x14 and 3 inches deep."

Angie gave away who she was thinking of as she said, "Wow. That's good sized. I usually kill a 4x10 Stouffer's all by myself. Might still want to have one just for me. I'll bring some desserts to make up for it."

One look at her and one would wonder where she put it all!

KC continued to blush some but there was a right smile on her face even as she continued to talk to Angie "Oooh yea remember last year I heard our twin managed to make their twin smack into the goal post and neither of them was the goalie that game." she shook her head before giggling at the other girl's words and she did take that moment to look her up and down "So does it all go to your tits or to your ass?"

Zara squeezed Catra a little closer as their friends continued to talk "Seriously though you were definitely the best-looking player out there." She smiled and gave her cheek another kiss before turning back to the conversation in front of them "Actually that is a good point I could probably tuck some more away ya know if it's cool. I think I'm still in the try and impress the parent's phase so it might be better if I don't eat like I have 3 stomachs.....Which I don't if any of you are thinking that." She raised her finger pointing it around at the group

Catra just continued to blush and finally thanked Zara. Polly was a regular, and scored more team points. Serving, they were about the same. She wasn't used to be told she was the best of anything, and knew that several of the girls (including Polly) were more attractive. Sure, she was far from being a plain Jane, but one wouldn't think so with the way Zara was gushing.

Angie made a face. "Neither. Lookit me, KC. I'm a B cupped beanpole. I just think I burn up more calories from all the exercising and cheering I do. I am the freaking captain after all."

Polly couldn't help herself. "She's secretly the fastest girl alive. Didn't you beat Flash in a foot race?"

"Har, har, hardy har, har, Pocket. You're a regular riot." Angie scoffed rolling her eyes. "You KNOW superheroes aren't real, even if magic exists, despite your denial." Touché, pussycat!

Polly shook her head at Zara. "Some of us aren't bottomless pits." Another worried look Angie's way. "With two whole dishes going to you two, I'd say, what ever Angie doesn't finish, you can, Zara... And if you two do finish and want more, you can squabble over our leftovers. If there are any. We'll only have three dishes for the rest of us, which should be enough."

Zara smiled down at Catra with warmth in every inch of her face. She didn't care what the other girls though or even what Catra thought in her eyes she was the adorable goof ball that she was very happy to spend time with whenever and to her that made the girl far more attractive to anyone around. "Sounds good to me like I said I'll try to keep it civil because I am the new girlfriend and well I'm a partial giant so there's that against me haha." She chuckled and shrugged

KC did take the moment to look Angie up and down appreciatively before shooting her a wink
"Nah I've seen her run she ain't nearly that fast. I'm sure its all in the booty she just never were anything that really shows it off." She giggled and leaned up against Polly before her stomach suddenly growled "All this talk of food and the fact that we've been here for hours means it is time for lunch."

Angie nodded. "Considering breakfast was good but not much... Only because I didn't plan on as much being eaten... Or blown away, I mean we did have that arctic blast right after Zara fought that bear."

Neither Polly who cooked what was there for breakfast or Catra who looked indifferent about not having a big breakfast, said anything about it, considering their stomachs both rumbled loudly in agreement with KC.

Zara smirked as her best friends stomach rumbled and then suddenly her girlfriend's stomach and Pollys echoed the sentiment. She laughed and shook her head before she nodded towards the door "I'm down for some food I'm thinking we hit up Ihop or something for some real breakfast." She smiled as she led the way towards the door figuring they could discuss options on the way.

KC giggled as her stomach wasn't the only one to be making noises and then nodded at Zara's suggestion as she followed her.
"That sounds good to me I wouldn't mind some pancakes or french toast."

"IHOP. Who can disagree with IHOP? Whoever decides to, gets a head bop." Angie said it matter of factly. "Whoever can't fit in KCs car, will fit in the limo. No backtalk. KC, lead us, Wentworth will follow you with the rest of us. I take you have a favorite IHOP, Zara?"

Zara blinked as Angie suddenly and aggressively agreed with her making her laugh before she shook her head "Couple problems with that Angie KCs car ain't here I went home before coming here so me and Kitty Catra are on my bike. As for the other you would be wrong I do not have a fave I just enjoy any Ihop." She chuckled and continued to move her way out of the arena with the other girls

KC smiled content to just follow the other girls out of the arena her hands intertwined with Pollys as she did

It was Angie's turn to blink. She looked over to Wentworth holding the door open for everyone. She ushered KC, Polly and Lila towards him to let them in. Looking at Wentworth she snarked, "I stand corrected, Wentworth. You're following a giantess and a cat girl on a motorbike." She called to Zara, "Give us a mo, Zara, and Wentworth will follow you to the nearest IHOP."

Catra couldn't help giggling all the way to the bike, while Polly just kind of gave KC a good natured smirk, pulling her in after her. "I want to sit on the other side of you." She then said, "Wait for it..." She then motioned with her head to her redheaded friend Lila.

"I hope they have something besides breakfast. It's too late to eat breakfast."

Angie looked at her with a frown, "Really?! Are you a natural redhead, girl? I'M the one that shouldn't be firing on all cylinders! I'm the BLONDE!" She then gave Polly a look as if to say, She's YOUR friend! She fiddled with her phone a minute, before handing it to Lila, "Take a gander, doubting Tina!"

Zara chuckled as she wandered with the other girls towards her bike which was settled next to the limo. Raising a brow at the heiress she laughed "Don't I fit into both of those categories though." she laughed and settled onto her bike then let Catra hop on behind her, waiting for her to get settled she smiled back at the limo. "Sounds like a plan we'll meet you over there." she stretched some and started her bike with a roar and peeled out of the parking lot heading for the nearest Ihop.

KC smiled and nodded as she was tugged into the limo next to her girlfriend and then turned to watch the other to girls as they talked. She let out a gasp as her jaw dropped
"Wh what Lila have you never been to Ihop. Of course they have other stuff other than breakfast they are just well known for that." she shook her head as she leaned back into the seat completely stumped by the other girl

Catra had her helmet on and wrapped arms around Zara's waist. "That's why I was laughing." Soon enough they were on their way with the limo right behind.

Once there, Angie pointed to a place for buses. "Pull in there, Wentworth. Knowing you, you haven't had a bite since breakfast yourself." Polly's stomach really growled so much so Angie stared at her wide eyed. "Daahwamn Charazard! KC get her in there before her stomach has a freakin' herd of cattle!" She looked at Wentworth, "You, too. I'll buy. We still gotta drop the girls off and you still gotta pick up Daddy. You're eating something to tide you over. Even if it's an appetizer." She wasn't going to let Wentworth wave her off like usual.

Zara chuckled as she leaned back into Catra and then they were off heading down the road until a few minutes later they pulled into the Ihop. Pulling up to the front she parked her bike then waited for Catra to get off before she did then they were heading in and finding a seat large enough for all of them. Settling in she leaned back swiftly ordering the table some appetizers and one of their iced coffees for herself. "This is one of the only places I'll order that from."

KC giggled and kissed Pollys cheek "Don't worry i don't think you're a lizard monster." She took her hand and moved out of the car leading her into the building before joining the other two at the table they had snagged. "Mmm pancake time"

Wentworth gave Angie a nod as he finished making sure the limo was properly parked and then he was inside but sitting at a separate table not to far away so as to allow the girls to have their privacy

Polly giggled and got a bit of her flirty nature back, as she teased with a wink, "Actually, I think he's supposed to be a dragon since he breathes fire."

Catra watched as Zara got a decent booth that would seat them, although a chair had to be put in the path, slightly... Angie sighed and shook her head sadly. "As much as I would love to join everyone, there's only room for five, I'm not sardining you guys... We'll just arrange a time when we can get everyone at a large table. Without the servers trying to accommodate us last minute."

Catra watched Angie join her chauffeur/valet (and whatever else Wentworth was) at the other table. She had said it loud enough for him to hear. She then ordered an egg and sausage platter and a pot of coffee for herself and Wentworth, allowing him to get what he wanted, indicating those two were together. Finally, Catra looked at Zara as she ordered a tea/lemonade half and half. The waitress had nodded, so apparently her muddled order was understood. She also went with an appetizer.

Polly had ordered a mushroom bacon n beef, until her stomach again complained, but not nearly as loud as in the car. With a grimace, as a manager asked what was going on, the hapless waitress pointed to Polly, whispering something to the manager. It was finally decided FOR Polly that she would get the monster bacon n beef cheeseburger at the mushroom burger's price, and the manager went to the kitchen to have that particular order started.

With Polly dealt with, the others placed their orders, a pen pointed KCs way, "What pancakes did you want? I'm sorry, we got a bit distracted..." A guilty look to both Polly and KC.

Lila decided on the loaded potato and bacon soup.

KC screwed up her face for a moment before shaking her head "On that, you would be wrong and a lot of fans were upset about it. Guys a giant firebreathing lizard and yet he's not classified as a dragon what a rip." she huffed ordering herself water and then having to watch the circus that Pollies stomach managed to create. After a moment she kissed Pollys cheek before turning to the waitress. "Ohh can I get a four-stack of double chocolate and cinnamon?" She smiled and handed the menu back to the waitress

Zara waited for the girl to get back to her and once she did she ordered the breakfast sampler with bacon instead of sausage. Nodding in approval she turned back to Catra and kissed her cheek before leaning back in the chair to relax

Wentworth rolled his eyes at Angie, there was clearly enough room in the booth for them despite what she might think. And the restaurant more than likely dealt with parties of odd numbers quite often it wasn't like 5 was 20 or something, but whatever there was very little he could do to dissuade her. So once they were sitting he ordered a colorado omlett.

Angie looked over at the booth after noticing Wentworth's unspoken signals. "Not happening. I'll feel I'm crowding them, besides... I dunno how much longer I think I can keep my hands off that science cutie with the pink stripe in her blonde hair.... Mmm. Denver Omelette... Great choice. Daddy would pretty much have you a side of biscuits and gravy... And he'd probably add a side of pancakes to mine. I wanna be able to get out of the chair... Without help." Angie looked at Wentworth. "Mum's the word on that. Daddy finds out, who knows what the shape the poor fan will be in. We BOTH know she and I will end the fiasco on a honeymoon somewhere exotic, and we'll be stuck with each other. I might want her AND someone else, and not married to either."

Catra hadn't really said anything specific to the waitress, just pointed seemingly random at something in the appetizers.

Polly, after all was said and done, folded her arms and leaned sort of into KC at an angle. "I hated having my dinner chosen for me like that. Stupid stomach." Buurrrrrbllleee. "Oh, get stuffed." Rrrrrrrbbrrgggrrr. Polly put her head down on the table. "Color me mortified."

Zara chuckled some as she glanced down at Catra "You sure that's all you want I mean all you ordered was a random appetizer that's not gonna fill you up." She smiled and not to long after their waitress reappeared with the mozzarella sticks she had ordered and whatever Catra had. "Mmm melted cheese." She chuckled and snagged one before dipping it into the marinara sauce and taking a bite.

KC giggled and poked Pollys stomach as it let out another growl and she started to argue with it.
"Well, I gotta say I think you got a good dinner. Either way, I still think you're cute with growling stomach and everything." She smiled snagging one of Zaras cheese sticks before glancing back at Angie and shooting her a smile as well.

Wentworth raised a brow at the girl before shaking his head
"I don't know how adding food to your plate would cause all that sort of fiasco but if you say so." He smiled down at her then glanced back up at the girls table and shook her head as his charge looked away. "Ms I'm going to be blunt for a moment and I want you to answer honestly. Have you ever just told either of those girls how you feel or have you flirted with them again and again simply teasing and never truly committing?" He smiled at her and gave a nod back at the table emphasizing what he had said

Angie's smile disappeared. "Wentworth. The fiasco would actually be him learning I have a thing for a certain scientific girl. Everything would hit THAT fan and when it's over, Daddy would make sure I'm MARRIED to Polly and we're off for a looong exotic honeymoon. You know how he feels about that. I told him I was lesbian, you saw how that worked out. I had my allowance cut to where it would take three months to pay back any car I donate. Now imagine how he'd react if he learned I like a high school physicist."

She took a deep breath as she looked at KC and Polly. She grimaced. "Polly knows I'm into her and it embarrasses the hell out of her." Her own blush started to glow, and she was glad her meal came.

Catra got the crispy chicken strips and fries and presented her plate, with a smile.

Polly's eyes bugged out when she saw her burger, she gave a bit of smirk KCs way. "To paraphrase the Thing... It's chowing down time!"
Screenshot_20210203-142200.png

Wentworth shook his head "Ms. Angie do not take this the wrong way because I love your father but screw him. I know he accepts you and your lifestyle he just wants someone to continue his line and that scared him the first time. Honestly knowing him he'd probably be a bit too enthusiastic in trying to make it up to you so yes there would probably be a whole ordeal, but if you were happy so what." He smiled at her and patted her hand "As for those two girls over there I told you to be honest with me because from what I've seen of the three of you despite the fierce intelligence you are all quite dense. You Ms. Angie simply flirt but play it off as teasing. Ms. Polly has a one-track mind and it is hard to deviate from that case in point with Ms. KC who let's be honest would not catch a hint if you smacked her with it. Now then I think you need to have an honest heart to heart with the pair of them and they with you. Besides I think you three would be cute I as the kids say ship it." He smirked and at that point their food was there so he started to eat

Zara rolled her eyes as her food was set before her
"Yea yea you knew what you were doing." she chuckled and happily dug into her meal as everyone else did as well

KC giggled and poked Pollys stomach again
"Yea I think that will sate the beast hehe." she giggled even more before starting in on her meal letting out a groan of pleasure as she did. Soon enough she had finished off her four and the waitress was quick to refill the stack

Catra just smirked, glad someone got it. "Zara... Trust me more." She giggled and practically purred

Polly took a healthy bite of the sandwich too big for her mouth. Then another. And another. The way she clobbered that sandwich, the actual catchphrase of the Thing would have worked also. She did nothing short of wolf it down.

Angie sighed. "I guess..." She then watched the scientific genius girl practically inhale the monster burger. "Geez-o-peez! I thought only Jughead Jones could inhale burgers, and then only if he's a cartoon. She just better not get sick in the back of the limo. I'm not cleaning it up..." She shot Wentworth a look. "And neither are you. THAT'S an order. She makes a mess, she'll clean it up. I love her to death, but she'll clean up her own mess."

Zara rolled her eyes as the girl sat back with a smirk and started eating "Yea yea whatever" she chuckled and shot her a wink

KC happily worked on her second stack of pancakes drizzling the whole thing with syrup. She glanced over at Polly and her eyes went wide as her girlfriend managed to carve her way through the burger and was almost done despite the fact she had to distend her jaw to do it.

Wentworth glanced over at the girl and then chuckled as Angie reacted the way she did.
"Of course Ms. Angie." He laughed a bit as he raised his hands up then turned back to his meal to start breakfast. "You know the view would be much nicer if you were closer." He smirked teasing the girl as she continued to watch the others from afar

Angie smirked as she turned back around and noticed she still had some of her breakfast left, and finished it, remarking teasingly before finishing, "How very subtle of you... Nah. I'm good. I'll... Uh... Try to come cleaner in the limo. Ugh. That sounded better in my head."

Soon, everyone but KC, it seemed was finished, everyone got the check. Angie snatched the check for her table as soon as it was laid down, not that she didn't trust Wentworth.... It was mistakenly put nearest him. "What am I?" Angie muttered with a pout, "Too young to pay my own bill at 17? Sheesh! Almost everywhere we go..." She kept forgetting... She doesn't LOOK 17. Screenshot_20210207-074233.png
(Reminder)

Back
Top Bottom