Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Angie roared with laughter. "You got it in one try! If I gotta swallow weenies, I want some pussy for dessert!"

Polly had just returned with smores ingredients, and heard KC and Angie both. She decided to sit on a log by herself. Very embarrassed.

Catra smiled, leaning into the kiss, before thinking how much she hated to admit it, but she had to agree with Angie, she had heard the comment from Polly as well, but had misunderstood who she thought she heard since Angie had called her Carrie Underwood. "Umm... Zara. We were the ones in the most danger from the wind, so I can kinda see Angie's point. It wasn't you or I that made a joke about nearly being blown away." She answered almost mousey.

KCs eyes went wide as Angie suddenly reacted to her words the sound echoing around them and completely surprising her that it was coming from the princess. She shook her head and gave a giggle "Ahhh now I get it." She shook her head as Polly moved past them to settle on the log, she quickly hopped up and joined her. "Hey now no hiding over here I sweat you've gotten more skittish since I agreed to date you."

Zara looked up at Catra from where she was sitting although it wasn't like she had to look too high even from a sitting position. "We know that now but in the moment we didn't. And honestly, where we more and you being with me I'm pretty sure we were much safer than the three kisskateers over there." She smiled and shrugged "But either way it's over now and almost dinner time so who wants to eat?"

Polly sighed. "Not quite why I'm sitting over here. I just can't be as open about my sexuality like her." She gave a wave Angie's way.

"Humph. Izzat all?" Angie scoffed. "And here I thought it would actually be earth shattering. I don't expect everyone to be on the same level, Pocket. But I would like to see some semblance of the Pocket I met that first wanted KC to kiss you, if your team won the volleyball game... And the Pocket that wowed the crowd as a mermaid mascot. What happened to her? She was really hot! And don't tell me that rude male punk who threw a water bottle at us did this kinda damage."

Polly just looked at KC.

Catra nodded. "Good point." She said to Zara.

At the mention of dinner, Angie took charge. "We fishers have ours. Zara, you can make whatever you want out of the things I brought. I think there's a bowl in the RVs fridge on top of a two pack of pork chops." The package actually had three.

KC smiled and shook her head as she wrapped her arms around Polly giving her cheek a nice kiss as they both turned and listened to Angie. She blushed and turned towards Polly "I'm sorry hun but I kind of have to agree with her. While you don't have to be as open as Angie and the bear still smoldering in her cave over there you do need to bring back some of that confidence. I mean I'm a dense girl sometimes but that didn't stop you from trying again and again to get me, so come now tease her back make the princess blush." She chuckled as she lay her head on her shoulder and just enjoyed the fire with her.

Zara smiled and copied KC by giving her own girlfriend a kiss on the cheek and nodding towards Angie
"Sounds good your highness got any spices I can toss on there to make it sing." She smiled again despite her size and attitude the girl was actually pretty decent in the kitchen and often made her own lunch. Her mother and grandma having drilled it into her at a young age. As she wandered by Lilas tent she yelled out "Yo frozen we're about to eat if you wanna join us."

Polly sighed, looking at her feet, picked up the stick near her and poked the burning wood in the fire with it. "You're more on the right path than the Littleton Princess over there." She calmly said. "I mean, I get why I can only be friends with boys. I'm just not into them. I like... No. Scratch that... I love girls. It's Angie's trying just as hard to bed both of us at the same time as I was to kiss and date you. When did I start becoming more shy and embarrassed? You'll see the connection."

Meanwhile, Angie shook her head as she looked over to Zara. "Camping, dear Sphinx. That means, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper, salt free seasoning, and my least favorite picnic condiment... Mayonnaise. But it's actually MAYO and not salad dressing. You can make something out of those, knock yourself out." She then looked over at Zara with a wide eyed expression. "I hope you don't take knock yourself out literally. We may need your protection because, y'know, camping."

KC smiled watching her poke at the fire as Polly talked but when she finished she laughed and gave her a light-hearted shove. "Ohh Polly that's adorable, but I'm sorry darling I'm calling bullshit on all of that." She smiled again as she watched her "Angies been trying to get the both of us the entire time you've been going after me I was stuck in a dang whirlwind with the pair of you. Now you've got me and suddenly you're afraid of her flirting and turning all shy is cute but it's stopping you from relaxing and enjoying our company at times. Plus I've definitely heard you say worse things to me like when we went swimming than what she said a moment ago."

Giveing a shrug she gave her a very toothy smile "Who knows I mean you're the one who brought fancy bread and several waters. So I wasn't sure if you maybe had a spice rack hidden away." Zara smirked and waved a hand over her shoulder at the other girl "Don't worry princess I'll keep ya safe." She chuckled as she moved into the R.V. and soon enough returned back to the fire to get things going

Polly sighed. "Maybe you're right about it, but it truly is starting to get to me." She glanced over at Angie as Angie watched Zara get up to get the chops under the bowl in the RV's refrigerator.

Angie pulled the cooler out from earlier that everyone put their catches in. "Lila! Not asking again to come to dinner and cook your own fish! Maybe I outta have the Sphinx drag ya out by one foot!"

Grumbling could be heard from the tent about not being hungry and to leave sleeping bears lie. Angie was just about to say something to Zara when Polly put a hand on Zara and shook her head. "Angie. She's in one of her moods. Even though she deserved you going all mom on her, it's best to just let her sulk. The only trip she's ruining is her own."

Soon the fishers were frying their own fish over the open flame while Zara had her pork. Angie didn't say anything, but hoped Zara fried her pork fully... Although she didn't know if a Sphinx could eat half cooked pork without getting sick. She just knew a regular human couldn't.

KC smiled and kissed her cheek as she leaned back "Fine fine hun but just know Angies just teasing you and I'm here for you. I'm pretty sure Angies here for you as well she's just jealous that you got to me before she did." She smirked shooting her a wink before moving over next to Zara to watch her make their dinner.

Zara soon returned with the three pork chops and getting out her pan she started to grill them up. She would add some salt and pepper here and there as she let them sizzle away. Until finally she was satisfied setting one out for KC and two for herself it was then she glanced up to see Angie watching her closely.
"Ya know I do cook my food, if its already been processed their ain't no point in letting it bleed." She smirked and shot her a wink as she settled back to eat

Angie just raised an eyebrow. "I've known fresh meat, even pork, that you pick up in the meat department to bleed... Well the packaged ground not so much. But regular cuts like those you were frying? Yeah. Just a bit disconcerting is all. I don't know about your kind, but normal humans can get pretty sick from undercooked pork and poultry."

She went back to her fish and was soon eating along with everyone else.

Polly didn't want to lean into KC too much while she ate, even though she herself was munching on her fish.

Catra just watched everything going on with total fascination.

Zara chuckled and shook her head at the other girl as she continued to work on her dinner "No I get that but the bloods not warm well I don't want it." Her eyes flashed feline for a moment and her teeth grew sharp before reverting back to normal. "Mmm doesn't bother me none trust me. It is especially relevant towards the full moon when my cravings get a little more feral." She smiled and shot her another wink as she set out the Porkchop for KC and then quickly prepared the other two for herself.

KC smiled and snagged her dinner digging into it and enjoying the moment as she let Polly lean against her

Angie sighed with a eye roll. "Most meat, even freshly packed from a butcher has been chilled, Zara, dear. Guess the only way you can get that is a fresh kill. Just remember, what you do is actually akin to hunting without a license. Might I suggest before the next full moon, that you invest in a hunting license... Just to stay nice and legal when you do go feral. Some of these a-hole game wardens probably wouldn't think twice slapping you with a ticket while you slept off your hunt."

It was almost like she had heard something said at the park among the park patrol, from Zara's latest hunt, the change that frightened Lila and her dog... And that was city, there, not county or federal.

Catra finished her fish and waited until Zara finished her pork chops before leaning into her to enjoy the fire and company. Soon enough, the other fish eaters were also finished and everyone would be watching the campfire.

Last edited:
Zara chuckled as she continued to work on her dinner and have the conversation with Angie "Two things princess, one I highly doubt they're going to try and stop me when I'm all monsterfied. Well at least not to give me a ticket maybe to tranq me. Second, when I wake up I'm usually naked and I really don't think they'd give a random naked girl a ticket just because she was surrounded by bones." She smiled and shrugged as she finished her meal only to look down and find her girlfriend cuddling up next to her. "Mmm well hello there."

KC smiled and leaned into Polly as she finished her own meal content to enjoy the warmth of the fire for the moment.

Angie shrugged, figuring Zara had a point. However, she had heard of an incident involving a super like her. "I've seen people wearing their hunting licenses around their necks like army dog tags, so now, no nude girl excuse. Monsterfied? I'll buy it, but some crackpot might just want a ticket quota and wait till you fall asleep somewhere."

Polly perked up. "Oh, that sounds like Mr. Black or Mr. Brown. Maybe Mr. Green. Wait. Didn't Mr. Brown ticket his own grandma who's a werewolf, for hunting without a license?"

Angie nodded, eyes closed. Opening them, she looked pleading to her Sphinx friend, "So, please, Zara, just for the sake of your rep... Get a hunting license. If you need help paying for it, just ask."

Zara shook her head as she continued to cuddle with her girlfriend "Those kinds of cops are absolute douche canoes. Although again they would have to know I'm the monster to give me a ticket and unless they want to follow me around all night and risk scaring off my prey I really don't see that happening." She chuckled and then raised a brow at Polly "See douche canoe. And Angie I think you're forgetting who you're talking to I can definitely handle paying for it. Either way, I'm pretty sure I can pull out diplomatic immunity or religious exemption ya know because of being Egyptian and protected by a goddess." she smiled and gave a shrug

Angie didn't say any more about the subject. She even seemed to understand what Zara meant by douche canoe from her scoff.

Catra just rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was completely lost, but wasn't about to admit it. She might ask for an explanation later, then again, she might let it slide altogether.

Zara chuckled and shot her a wink before she scooted down to the ground leaning back against the log before pulling Catra down onto her lap with a contented sigh. "So whats the play tonight ladies? Shall we continue the game from last night or does anyone else have something new?"

KC perked up at that and after a moment she let out a gasp and snapped her finger "Oh yea I just remembered I brought my projector and some movies so we can use Angies RV to watch them on it. Plus we can plug it into the RV to power it so we're good." She smiled nodding her head

"Sounds fun... Unless Nana Pocket is behind the movies... As in home movies. Then all I can plead is Please. No." Polly said, remembering how her grandma had tried to show pictures to Nicholas. She actually had feelings for KC and didn't want that ruined, although she was having trouble showing them with Angie's recent antics in seemingly embarrassing her (at least, that's her story, and she's sticking to it).

Catra just leaned into Zara while warily eying the drama unfolding. She sighed and looked about ready to tell Polly to get over herself, but thought better of it. She wouldn't have liked certain home movies of her more embarrassing child moments shown publicly to her friends, either.

KC looked back at the other girl and shook her head "No such luck, although little Polly does sound pretty cute. Well younger Polly because little Polly is hard to see sometimes hehe." she giggled at her own joke as she made her way to her car and began digging in it for a moment before returning with the projector and the movies. "Ok let's see I've got some Friday the 13th movies just because we're camping, Captain America Civil War, the old Mulan, and a bunch of others if you guys wanna pick something else."

Zara was content to just lean into the log for the moment with the cute girl on her lap and the warm fire roaring away nearby. She was right there with Catra a bit over the whatever it was the girls would call it. Shaking her head she did find it kind of strange that Polly shifted in reverse when she finally did get KC to admit to liking her, I mean the girl had practically filled her pool with her flirting.

Angie was practically right in that pile, and before even Polly had a chance to go through them, had all the Friday the 13ths in a pile to themselves and the others their own pile. Either she overlooked it, or it really wasn't there, as she quipped, while looking directly at Polly for whatever reason, with a mile long grin, which basically kept proving Polly's point, in Polly's eyes. "What? No Titanic?"

Catra rolled her eyes, looked at Zara with eyes that screamed Help! before pulling her own "Angie", "You didn't see any of the Beatles' classics, did you? I think they only had three, all of them based on albums, or songs or both? One was animated."

Angie looked over to Catra. "I got Yellow Submarine, Kit Kat. And you can even see it in a theatre like room, in comfort, at my place when you guys visit. Or I can let Zara borrow it and you can see it in hers." This showed Zara she hadn't forgotten about Zara's wealth (or that she put some of Angie's "toys" to shame), but she would stick her own money on the line for the Sphinx.

KC let out a yelp as Angie dashed to the pile and started rifling through it "Um while I think it's a good movie and all it's not in there. That's not something that screams camp out also I think we only have it in VHS anyway." She chuckled some then tapping her chin she though for a moment "Although I can't really talk because every lord of the rings and star wars movie is in there. Well the good ones anyway." She grit her teeth refusing to spend money on Disney's sequels.

Zara glanced down at Catra raising her brow and was about to speak up when the other girl turned to Angie and started asking questions. Shaking her head she smirked and shook her head at Angie
"Ya know I'm all for their music but I ain't about musicals." She smiled and kissed Catras cheek before nodding her head to the others "You guys pick something out I'm down for whatever aside from the musicals as I said."

Angie smirked, "Yeah, I saw them. I also separated the Friday the 13ths, because biggest majority of us here don't do horror, just so's ya know for next time." She gave a flirty wink. "Well, I can't say horror. Probably just the gory stuff. Biker Chicks vs. Martians, War of the Worlds, Attack of the 50 Foot Woman... Classics like that, shouldn't cause nightmares."

Polly smirked then asided to KC, "Of course not. Those cheeseburgers are B movies at best, and you can tell the costumes for the zippers, and miniature models are being used. I do have to admit two of those are decent, Never heard of Biker Chicks."

Angie smiled. "Black and white. Actually kinda funny. Yeah, admittedly, you can tell the Martians are in zip up costumes a few times, but it helps you realize even more, it's just a movie. It's kinda a comedy horror, like when Abbott and Costello met all those movie monsters. Same era."

Polly raised an eyebrow. "Color me curious. Meanwhile, I think I wanna see some sword and sorcery movie. Like Lord of the Rings."

Even Catra couldn't argue to that.

KC gave a shrug "Well neither am I but I figured that was a good pick for camping. Ya know we're in the woods by a lake and Angie and Lila are horny camp counselors all that jazz." she giggled and shot Angie a wink back before nodding her head at her suggestions "I will admit though when War of the Worlds first came out I was pretty freaked out but then again I was like 7 or 8 so big destructive aliens were freaky." she laughed before giving Polly a nod and snagging the 6 different movies. "Personally I'd like some Return of the king but I have the other five as well so whats good."

Zara smiled and gently moved Catra off her lap before standing up "I'll go snag some popcorn and candy. I'm sure you have some fancy kind princess but me and the movie bringer brought regular stuff."

Angie was fine with the movie, but stopped the two. "Oh, hohoho. Nice try, but not this time." She pointed to a large tin can ofa Christmas scene. "Look inside and take a taste. You'll find the caramel coated popcorn and peanuts to have a very familiar taste... Because it IS Cracker Jack. I'm just using a large container that once held the more expensive popcorn because why waste a good tin? Not only that, but it would be extremely difficult to carry 12 boxes from the RV." She then patted the large can with a grin as she chirped, "Besides... Think of the space I'm saving, storing it this way!" She then pointed to the large foam bowls. "Help yourselves and let's get the movie started!" She popped the lid off.

Catra was impressed. "Zara, can you please bring me a bowl of Cracker Jack? No offense, but I would prefer it to just buttered popcorn, since it's kinda popcorn and candy in one snack."

Zara stopped and turned to look at Angie with her arms crossed and brow raised "Well that ain't too bad I guess although the tin is a little gaudy." She laughed and shook her head again as she shot Catra a nod moving over to the can she grabbed a couple of bowls and reaching in filled the pair of them before moving back to Catra. Plopping down next to her she wrapped her arm around her middle and tugged her onto her lap again.

KC nodded as she set about getting the projector ready and then she put the movie in and let it go.
"Alrighty, we are off ladies." She smiled as the movie started and she snagged a bowl of the cracker jack them moved to a new seat so she could better see the movie

Angie gave an eye roll and smirk. "Don't you know? Gaudy is a must when you're rich. But at least I'm reusing." Couldn't beat THAT two barrelled shotgun blast of logic. She grabbed a bowl herself, as did Polly, and then Polly made sure she was by KC, leaning into her slightly while watching the movie as well.

Some time during the run, Catra had fallen asleep, but it wasn't until the credits started rolling, that Polly started nodding off.

"Good end of our weekend." Angie said. "We gotta get to bed, as we have about an hour drive to the schools in the morning for the games." It was mostly a reminder that the next day was Saturday, and a game day for the volleyball players of both schools. Even though they weren't facing each other... Yet. The Mermaids had to win to grab the lead in their division with two matches left in the year; and the Ducks had to win theirs to force at the very least a tie for the last seed and a playoff before the actual playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom