Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Sphinx (w Rain K)

Zara continued to stretch her arms out over her head and around her back and just loosened herself up as she listened to Polly talk "Nah you'd be safe to a point usually I'm pretty hungry when I'm big so as long as you didn't get in the way of me eating you'd be good." She raised her brow before shaking her head at the next question "Nah I suck at juggling me and KC were hiking and the bitches were in the way so I tossed them." She shrugged and smiled before leaning down and giving Catras cheek a kiss "Whats wrong hun?"

KC Smiled and nodded her head at the other girl "I mean sounds like you want to ruin one of our dates talking about my best friend but alright." She chuckled and shot her a wink before looking around "Well since we're down here shall we go explore."

Polly looked at the others after giving KC a smirk. "Not every time I call upon you would be a date, dear heart. Might be just friend stuff or what we can do to help Zara learn about her strengths."

Catra still wore her feline like unamused face, which perked up just a little at the kiss to her cheek. "This just feels weird. Like how can she be so scientific about this? Magic is magic. Even if it can be explained." She then used airquotes as she said, "Scientifically. And I don't see what was so funny either."

Angie looked about her, from the tall wild grasses to the trimmed area, and over to the RV and the first step, that looked like a metal catwalk higher above their heads than even Zara currently was tall. "I never realized how large a foot measurement was." She pointed at where the first step leading to the RVs side door and into the vehicle that towered over them. She pointed both ways, showing how far away the humongous wheels were on each side of them. "Relatively speaking, Pocket... How far is it to either of those?"

Polly looked to where Angie was pointing. "You know, I think I might want to explore as well. If you really want that answer, Angie, how far apart are they when we're normal size? Just multiply that by 12, and you'll have your relative answer for us at our current height."

"So that foot high first step...?" She pointed almost up, "is 12 of our current FEET?"

Polly nodded. "Precisely, Angie." She then looked at KC. "Let's use the step here as our base and meet back here in two hours. Now the next question: Do we explore together or separately?"

"It'd be wise to explore together. Might I remind you, Pocket... I'm responsible for all of you." Angie left very little wiggle room if KC and Zara wanted separate exploring paths... But not much.

Polly and Catra both decided to go with their perspective girlfriends no matter what the final decision was.

KC chuckled and rolled her eyes at the other girl "Ya just won't take the bait sometimes will you." She chuckled again before glancing over at Angie who was moving around and taking in the scenery for the moment and then she turned back to Polly and started asking all her questions. "Shhh don't try to ruin this all with math just have fun." She smirked before giving a shrug and grabbing Pollys hand and then Angies in her other and moving off "I've got you two let the love birds er cats have their fun together." She nodded before moving off towards the back of the RV.

Zara chuckled and kissed her cheek again as she shrugged
"Because she just can't accept that as an answer like you and I. She has to find reason for everything wheres as I'm fine with just letting everything be what it is." She giggled a bit giving another shrug "Don't let it affect your sense of wonder because trust me she ain't going to figure out much about my stuff other than the physical stuff." She glanced up at the other girls when they started asking questions and she gave a nod "Sounds good I want some alone time with this beauty anyway." She laughed and without warning grabbed Catra up into her arms and took off into the air aiming for the top of the RV

Catra sighed. "I think that's all she's after. Not how and why you exist. Unlike most scientists..." It was that moment she was whisked to the top of the 14 foot roof of the RV, which to them was nearly as tall as a 17 story building! "WHOOP!" Once on the roof of the vehicle, they could see for miles, quite literally. Well... Zara could. Catra could too if her eyes were open and face not buried in Zara's bosom.

Polly was a bit frustrated with Angie as they were taken the half distance to the humongous back wheel and around the corner.

Angie looked up and the painted on "Winnebago" with the fancy w stretched across the entire length. She could even see the handle, which had only been five feet, tower some six stories above her. Her eyes all but bugged out, to which Polly quipped, "You'll get used to it... In about six months." She then smirked at KC. "Only the flying one took off for the top of the structure. But...." A blush occurred as she looked towards both her traveling companions. "I must say... This is cosy."

Zara smiled as the other girl continued to argue only for her to suddenly be cut off when Zara pulled her into her arms and then shot up to the roof. She laughed when she glanced down and found the girl's head buried between her tits. Once she landed she took a few steps away from the edge of the RV and then set Catra down on her feet before patting her head. "Ya know if you opened your eyes you could see something impressive other than my breasts." She laughed and kissed her cheek before turning to look out across the forest.

KC continued to walk tugging the other two behind her until after a bit she settled into a better walk and wrapped her arms through the other girls. Glancing around she smiled and nodded her head
"I just think this is to cool." She laughed and continued to walk while looking around at all the normal things that were now gigantic. She glanced down at her arm then back up at Polly and laughed "Oh its cozy is it and why is that?"

"Who says my eyes are open in the first place?" Catra all but squeaked before opening one eye slowly, then the other. The vista wouldn't have been as awesome had they been regular size. Even Catra wasn't blind to that. "Wow. Nice view." She seemed to stay as far from the edge as possible, as she turned a full circle to catch sight of all directions. They could almost see to the edge of the lake, or was that the beginning of it where the South Platte River went into it. She nodded as she took everything in, but was very careful not to move too close to the edge. In fact, there was a good six of their current feet between Catra and the RVs edge.

Angie muttered about wanting to take it a little slower so that she could find it cool, too. Polly shrugged, yet still gave a definitive answer. "I guess when I was doing this with Shani and Lila... I never really thought about just being with them at this size. Of course, my age could have had a lot to do with that. But this... It's like walks in a park when we're normal size. I really hadn't seen that before now."

Angie sighed and tried to see what Polly was seeing (or trying to, herself). "Mmm. I guess I can kind of see what you're talking about. I do like nature... It's just at our size there's a lot of threats. Heck, an ant would be a threat to us at this size."

Zara couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend as she squeaked out a reply only for her to finally open her eyes a few moments later and take a look around. She smiled as it seemed to be something she enjoyed for the moment although she wouldn't get anywhere near the edge. "So I shouldn't ever take you to the Grand Canyon huh?" She smiled and moved over to her before wrapping her arms around her and pulling her in close "As long as you're with me ain't nothing bad gonna happen to you."

KC chuckled as she slowed down with the other two continuing to walk as they argued but didn't. She shook her head as she walked and listened "Come on Polly haven't you ever just enjoyed your powers I know they're a big responsibility but I mean look at us we basically get to act out Honey I Shrunk the Kids." She smiled at her before glancing at Angie and giving her a side hug "You'll be fine I'll protect ya and if I can't I'm sure we can scream loud enough for the big cat to come swooping in. Or Polly can just unshrinkify us."

Polly nodded. "I get that. Really. But like you said. It's a big responsibility, KC." At the mention of them outgrowing a threat, she shrugged. "Fine for you two, maybe. But I'd have to find a way to get on the RVs roof, shrink back down, and get Zara and Catra. In order for everyone to shrink or enlarge, they must be in contact with me. I think we might be better off screaming our heads off, and hope Zara's within earshot."

Catra, meanwhile, stayed close to Zara. "Might as well clue you in now. I'm afraid of falling from heights. If there's an area I can see the canyon without being too close to the edge... Or if there's a six foot tall fence between me and the edge... It won't matter. I wouldn't be able to get that close, even though I would trust you. I even have nightmares of it. I'm not afraid of falling... Unless it's from high up."

KC smiled and shook her head as the other girl downplayed what she said and then thought on her second point before answering. "I mean if you were bigger I think it would be easier to get on top of the RV. Well at least you wouldn't need wings to hop on up there." She chuckled giving her a nod as she continued to wander along "But yea if we needed her the monster girl has some big ears when need be."

Zara chuckled as she wrapped an arm around her and held her close while they looked out across the land. "Well like I said no need to worry when I'm around, but if you want we can head on back down and explore on the ground." She smiled and kissed her cheek as she let her wings flutter out behind her

Polly smiled. "Let's hope it's not needed, but that'll work."

Angie looked at her watch. "How long did you say again? One hour?"

Polly sounded exasperated as she asked, "Why? What time is it now?"

"Quarter after two?" Angie answered, although it WAS in the form of a question.

"What do you say, KC? Four good? That's a little over an hour before dark." Polly asked, wanting to have enough time to explore, yet 'go big' before the nocturnal bugs were out.

Catra took a deep breath, pulled out her phone and took a picture of the lake leading north, since one could almost see where the Platte River entered it. "Now I'm ready to go back to terra firma." Catra nodded, linking arms around Zara's neck.

KC smiled as she watched the other two talk only for Polly to get bent out of shape a moment later. Shaking her head she gave her hand a squeeze and then kissed her cheek "Four is fine darling now relax and enjoy this stroll with your best gals." She chuckled and winked at her before nodding at Angie "And you stop trying to poke holes in everything and simply enjoy the moment as well."

Zara smiled as she watched the other girl proud of the fact that she braved her fears to take a picture and then she was back. "Aye Aye captain." As she took off she chuckled and gave a fake safety brief. "Thank you for fly air sphinx today please keep all hands and feet safely wrapped around your monster girlfriend, do not look down, in the event that you do look down please do not scream into the ears of said monster girlfriend as they are sensitive." She continued like this for a few moments until she landed near the fire pit

Polly was well attuned to the noises one would hear in the grasses, and the movements of said blades from the Colorado front range winds when they blew through them. "Everyone hold hands. Listen." A distinct distant sound of rushing air was approaching. "No time to reverse right now." She pointed to an open can. "We'll have to duck to go in, but that soda can is going to have to make do for shelter, head for it! Quickly, now!" She was pulling them towards the discarded Pepsi can. "Let's just hope Zara and Catra had had the good sense to get off that roof. They'll stand a better chance ground level!"

The wind coming was blowing towards the lake and mountains, so Zara and Catra were in the best spot possible. Slightly down the slope and at the camp. With the fire pit there, those rocks that encircled the currently unused cooking spot would make a good windbreak for those two, if Zara was as in tune with nature as the painfully human Polly was.

KC gasped as her hand was grabbed and she was tugged along behind the other girl as they dashed towards a discarded pop can. "Hey now whats going on." She continued to run/ stumble along behind Polly who was proving she was pretty strong as well. As it drew closer she started to hear the change and she could feel it a bit "Oh my is it something big?" She raised a brow still not quite sure what was coming until they were in the can and it really started to rock

Zara stood up straight stretching her back some before her head cocked and she grabbed Catras hand before moving over to the now large rocks that ringed the fireplace. Smiling she stepped into the nearest gap and pulled Catra in behind her. She smirked as she looked down at the other girl with a seductive smile, due to the spot they were in they found themselves very close.
"Cozy"

With the can laying how it was, the incoming wind would have to be up around twenty miles an hour in order to blow it around. As the can rocked, Polly addressed the two. "Sorry... But I learned the hard way that even a five mile an hour wind can be detrimental to our health." She then told how, not long after Griselle Grande went to jail, Polly had been playing in the backyard in pocket size when a slight breeze hit her and tumbled her around and almost into her mom's rose garden. "I was pretty skinned up. That was only five. Tops."

Angie had sat and was hugging herself, looking like a little ball, with arms around her legs as well, knees up. "So how fast is this one, Pocket?"

"With the movement of the can just being back and forth? Almost three times. (She'd be wrong, it was quicker) The grass and position of the can itself is actually what's keeping it from blowing into the lake. We might even have been moved slightly from where we went in." Polly explained. She'd be right. They had been moved from the original position, since the wind was quicker than her estimate. The wind continued past and it finally gradually dissipated. They could come out, where they would learn they had moved a football field from where the can had originally been. They were just on the outskirts of their camp, near Lila's tent!

Catra blushed as she was pulled into the gap between the rocks. She could slightly feel the breeze of the twenty mile per hour wind, which in their current size would have been hurricane strength against their bodies out in the open. She pressed herself even closer to Zara with a whimper. "Just call me a scaredy cat... Because I think I wanna be my normal size again. Not sure I'd want to do this again. That wind sounds horrid!" She managed a soft smile as Zara said it was cozy. "And safe." She said quietly, looking up to her. Relatively quickly, the wind dies down (it actually moved on and across the lake)

Once inside KC moved a bit deeper in before laying down and relaxing with her legs stretched out so that she was slightly off the ground. Due to the curve of the can she was able to sit comfortably even as the can rocked back and forth dragging its way across the ground outside. "Well, that sounds quite harrowing." She chuckled as she leaned back and listened to Polly and Angie for the moment. "So you're a nerd when it comes to science as well as weather." She giggled and stood up with the other before giving Pollys cheek a kiss and then following them out of the can to find where they were. "Oh, my seems we went pretty far."

Zara chuckled as she folded her wings down and wrapped them around the pair of them so that the wind actually didn't bother them too much. "Nah you're fine hun besides I think our time is just about up anyway." She smiled and shot her a wink at her words while the wind continued to howl around for a few minutes until finally, it died out. "Seems like we can go find the others." She smiled and moved out of the rock helping Catra along as they went looking for the other girls

Polly smirked, accepting the kiss. "You just now finding that out?" She giggled. When they exited the can with Angie pulling up the rear, and looked around, Polly managed a headshake. "Wind was stronger than I thought. We're at the camp, about fifty of our current size yards from the fire pit. First order of business is find Zara and Catra and hope they're okay, and weren't blown away like every tear soaked whiskey memory."

SWAT!!

Angie slapped the back of Polly's head especially hard. "NOT funny, Carrie Underwood! Those are our friends you're talking about!"

It would be Angie's big mouth and angry outburst that would lead Zara and Catra to the three others. "Geez. Angie sounds pissed, again, and she's that way." She pointed and the three could be seen, though not clearly. "Wait... When did Polly shrink Carrie Underwood? After the rest of us?" Some girls never learn...

(End post)

KC chuckled and gave the girl a roll of her eyes as she took a moment to stretch and shake out the stiffness. She shook her head at Pollys flippant remark knowing she was just joking around. But it seemed Angie took offense to it as a lout smack filled the air around them then Angie laid into her. KC couldn't help but hide a smile behind her hand as she looked between the two. "Seems someone caaan't believe you would say that." She smiled emphasizing the cant intentionally

Zara glanced up as she looked across the field to see the other girls and gave Catra a nod. She was about to pick Catra up and fly when she made the Carie Underwood comment and she stumbled.
"Wh what, hun no just no Angie was just saying that because well I don't know why but Carrie Underwood definitely ain't here." She chuckled shaking her head before finally grabbing her and taking off

(twas only fifty yards, flight would have been quick and they'd be there.)

Angie had arms folded, glaring at Polly, and emphatically nodded. "Time and place, Pocket! This was neither! Especially the time part! Immediately after the event? Never the time! That story you told us... How would you have felt if I had started singing the theme to Rawhide immediately after you were all skinned up from being rolled around?!"

Polly looked down. "Yeah, as much as I like that song... Hearing it right after that would have added insult to injury. Literally. Sorry."

Angie relaxed. "Use your head AND act your age. You're 16 and a physics genius. You can build a combustion engine for cripes' sakes." She said calmly. She then walked over to KC and watched as Zara approached with Catra in her arms.

KC continued to hide her smile as Angie laid into the other girl for a moment after a few she couldn't help but shake her head. "I mean to be fair she didn't know what happened and knowing Zara she had a better sense for what was coming even than weather genius over here." She shook her head as she turned to watch her friend find her way to them.

After a few seconds of flying, Zara landed with a puff of dust flying up around them. She smiled and fluttered her wings a few times before setting her girlfriend down.
"Come on Angie I could hear you halfway across the forest. If I was hunting you'd have scared all the prey away." She shot her a sharp teeth infested smile as she continued to stretch her wings a few times

Angie glanced over to KC then to the two quickly approaching before landing just in front of them, and sighed, pinching her nose. "I don't doubt that. And judging from the direction they came... You being right has even better odds. However, I doubted. Aight? I said it. And Polly quoting lyrics from the song that just described what we JUST went through... Well, can you blame me?" She just folded arms, rolled eyes and gave Zara a smirk. "Well, if Oak Bridge would stop acting so immature... I mean Lila is tons worse than THIS one... Hell, her remark just now, used properly, might have actually... Well, probably... Would've been funny. For a genius, Pocket, your timing was horrid. Anyway. Can we just hold hands and get back to our normal size?"

KC smiled and shook her head before leaning up and giving Angies cheek a kiss. "Aww look at that she admitted to not being perfect." She giggled a bit more before nodding at her question and snagging her hand then taking Pollys free one. "Mmmk I'm ready to go when you guys are."

Zara laughed as she finally let her wings disappear into her back before rolling her shoulders a bit more "I mean if it would be funny later why wouldn't it be funny now. I'm guessing Polly just has a darker sense of humor." She laughed again before nodding and snagging Catras hand and letting her hold onto Pollys "Blast off captain."

Angie smiled at the kiss from KC, and looked at Zara. "Timing. That's why it's not funny immediately after an event the joke describes. It all goes back to timing."

Polly called out "Go Big!" which she had come to grips long ago was the best password to return to their original heights, no matter how old she got. Nothing else seemed to fit. After all they were one-twelfth their size.

Polly excused herself and went back up the hill, and actually said a foul word meaning number two. "Shit! My car! It's gonna take forever to get it clean again! We're gonna be finding leaves and pine needles for weeks!"

Apparently everything else was fine, as a few minutes later, everyone heard the engine turn over and rev a few minutes, before going off. A few minutes after that, Polly was back down with them with the package of hotdogs. "I was thinking we do a weenie roast tonight, instead of s'mores."

Angie shrugged. "Okay with me on one condition, Pocket. You, me and KC."

Polly's eyes bugged out and the pink striped blonde shot back up the hill to return said the package to the RV.

Angie pouted. "Too forward of me? I thought she wanted that. Oh well, if you still want some fun later KC..." She gave a wink.

Even Catra had to giggle self-consciously, seeing as she was leaning into Zara, and Polly still fumbled with doing more than just lip peck KC.

Zara shrugged "Sometimes the best thing to do in a bad situation is to laugh. Laugh at the absurdity that brought you there and the fact that you are still there. Sometimes its a way to flip off life especially when it throws you 3 curveballs in a row." She smiled, it would seem some of the ancient riddlers powers were passed down through the family line I mean the Greek line had to get it from somewhere. Once they were back to normal she let out a groan and stretched her arms above her head before watching Polly dash away multiple times "She is a speedy thing."

KC shot Angie another wink before they grew back to normal, once they were she settled down near the fire to enjoy the warmth while Polly went to tale care of her car and then quickly returned with hot dogs. Watching the pair she raised a brow "I get that you were trying to be sexual and that Polly took it that way but I'm lost and need some explaining." She chuckled some as she watched Angie and then Polly who was red and out of breath when she returned

Angie looked at KC with a really?! sigh. "Didn't think I'd have to spell it out to you, KC. I want to fool around with both of you at the same time. A three-way. Haven't had the pleasure, yet." She glanced over at Zara and Catra. She grimaced as she was certain she wasn't ready for monster girls... Or rather a girl so much taller than her. She did listen however. "Maybe I just can't find the humor in something immediately after, Zara. It could be just me. Ask anyone around the school. If something traumatic just happened, I hate cracks about it as I feel that whoever made the wisecrack wasn't thinking of how the victim may feel. Especially disaster related." She was using her calm voice, for now.

KC blushed and shook her head as she looked up at her from where she was sitting down "I mean I figured that, you flirt with the pair of us all the time." She giggled shooting her a wink before shaking her head "I just didn't get how that all came together with weenies I mean we aren't boys." she chuckled again and shrugged as she pushed her hands towards the fire enjoying the warmth.

Zara nodded her head and chuckled a bit "I get that and I ain't about someone making jokes if they arent involved in the situation. What I mean is the person involved has a right to react how they best see fit. It's kind of like that boy who's missing his left arm always making the joke about it. Sometimes that's your option and some gladly choose it others don't." She smiled and kissed Catras cheek before joining KC by the fire

Back
Top Bottom